We Welcome New Member!

Got Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CAUTION!: MPREG

 

 

 

"appaaaa...  appa are you okay?? ", the little Jackson asks in worry as he sees Jinyoung can't stop vomitting since morning. No one at home. Jaebum is working and Mark is in class.  At this hour,  Jinyoung suppose to pick up Mark from school,  but he can't since he feel unwell with his body. Gladly,  since Jinyoung can't pick up Mark,  the 4 years old kid return home safely with help from the school staff. And when Mark get inside the house, he is greeted by his dongsaeng,  Jackson who's been confuse what to do. 
"hyung!..  Appa..  Help appa", Jackson says as he point out the bathroom door to show Mark what happen with Jinyoung.  And Mark run in hurry to see his appa who is half conscious because of tiredness after can't stop vomitting. 
"Appa... Appa,  what happen with you? ", asks Mark softly.  And Jinyoung open his eyes slowly to greet his son. 
"Mark,  you're home safely.. I'm sorry i can't pick you up", Jinyoung says as he try to get up but not strong enough. 
"Appa,  what can i do to help? ", ask Mark as he wait for command. 
"can you call daddy? Ask him to come home early,  i think i need to go to hospital", Jinyoung asks and Mark walk away right after he hears the command.
He reach the phone at the living room and dial Jaebum's number.  Thank God,  Jaebum answers the phone right away. "hello?", Jaebum answers the phone as he waits who is calling him from home. 
"Daddy.. ", Jaebum can hears his son calling his name. 
"Mark,  you're home? "
"Hmm..  Dad,  Appa is sick. He can't stop vomitting and he can't get up from the bathroom floor..", Mark explains to his Dad. 
"oh!  Okay,  i'll come home right now.  Mark,  can you take care of Appa while i'm on my way home? "
"yes,  Dad.  Come hurry,  please.  Jackson can't stop crying,  i think he's worry"
"okay,  i'm going now.  Wait for me okay? ", Jaebum make sure before he hang up the phone.   Jinyoung fell asleep at the bathroom floor,  because of tiredness.  And Mark just try hard to calm Jackson who is still crying in worry. After about half an hour,  Jaebum comes home and greet his two sons before heading to the bathroom as Mark leads him to. 
"hey,  baby.. What happen to you? ", Jaebum asks softly as he rubs Jinyoung hair to wake him up.  
"hyung. . ", Jinyoung answers as he hears his husband finally come to safe him. 
By seeing his husband so weak,  Jaebum waste no time to go to hospital.  He carries Jinyoung's body to the car.  He commands Jackson to sit on the front seat and Mark sit on the back to hold Jinyoung on his lap.   Mark and Jackson wait for their fathers to do the check up on the waiting room while Jaebum accompany his husband to get the result about the check up.  After awhile that seems too long for the two sons,  Jinyoung and Jaebum walks out from the doctor's room.  Eventhough Jinyoung's face looks pale, somehow it's shining as he finally can smile towards the sons. 
"Appa.. ", Jackson calls as he run through his father and hugs him. Jinyoung ruffles his hair softly to calm him. 
"Appa are you okay now? ", Asks Mark as he reach Jinyoung's hand to hold it. 
"yes,  i'm better now.  Thank you for taking care of me", Jinyoung smiles to his two sons.   **   "what should i do about this? ", Jinyoung asks as he point out his tummy. Jaebum who is sitting on their bed, watching his husband who can't stop  walking around their room. 
"nothing,  just let them be", Jaebum answers calmly. 
"IT'S TRIPLETS, IM JAEBUM!! ING THREE BABY INSIDE MY TUMMY!!"   It's been three months after they got the news that Jinyoung is pregnant,  and even got triplets to bears. It's not new for Jaebum to see that Jinyoung is anxious about this.  He keeps telling Jaebum he bears three babies when Jaebum already got it. But for Jinyoung,  there is so much to worry about. The adoption plan that they have done,  and even decided to bring two kids,  is because he wanted to have kids. But if he knew he would get these triplets,  he wouldn't decided to do the adoption.  Jinyoung isn't at the stage of regretting having Mark and Jackson.  He just not sure if he can handle five kids.  He is afraid that having five would be too much for him and there would be some kids feel unloved or something like that.   "then,  should we abort it? ", Jaebum asks as he really confuse how to respond. 
"IM JAEBUM!!", Jinyoung yells at his husband. 
"then what should i do? Don't you happy for having kids from me?", Jaebum asks,  a bit hurt for seeing Jinyoung always worry about the babies he bears. 
"don't you see that i'm happy?? I'm happy okay,  it's the hormone that yelling at you!!  Not me!! ", Jinyoung yells again.
"then,  stop yelling at me, you hormone! ", Jaebum yells at Jinyoung's hormone. 
"are you just yell at me?? ",
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter