Welcome to Baekhyun's Flirting Class 101

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

"Mom, I am going out!" I shout and close the door, bringing Kogi (고기) , a Labrador Retriever to have a walk. As I am walking Kogi, my mind is wondering about Gaeul. I didn't see her for the whole day and I am worry about her. She is not that type of person who will just apply leave without any solid reason so perhaps she is sick, or her family is facing some problem; or perhaps she is going to transfer to another school, or worse, transfer to another country?! W-wait, Kim Taehyung, you can just send her a message to ask about it. Yeah, I will send her a message then; yes, that's what I will do. 

"YAH!!" I heard some familiar voice in the park so I bring Kogi to follow the source of the voice and at there, something unpleasant is happening right in front of me. There is Gaeul, who is lying on top on Sehun, her hand on Sehun's chest. 

"Gaeul?Sehun?" I asked, hoping that it's not them. Both of them turn their head and stare at me for a few seconds before quickly push themselves away from each other and stand up.

"T-t-taehyung, why are you here?" Gaeul ask as I walk toward them.

"I am walking my dog. This is the park where we usually go." I look at them and awkwardness is slowly creeping in the air as all three of us stare at each other. 

"W-well, let's go play?" I ask and point to the park. They nod their head and all of us still remain silence.

"Gaeul-ah, why did you absent today? Are you sick?" I ask, glancing at her. She stands there and glances at Sehun. 

"W-well, I was just feeling under the weather but I'm fine now." She still glances at Sehun and I don't like the view of it. 

"What's the name of your dog?" Gaeul asks as she kneels down and let Kogi sniffs her hand.

"Oh, it's Kogi." 

"Kogi, as in meat?" She glances as I nod my head.

"What are you, five? Who names their dog meat nowadays?" Sehun scoffs at me and I glare back at him.

"Yah, Oh Sehun! Don't listen to him, Taehyung-ah. Sehun is just being a jerk. I do think the name is cute." Gaeul smiles at me as I grin stupidly.

"Do you want to play with Kogi?" I ask and I swear that I can see stars in her eyes as she stares back at me and nods her head. 

"Of course I want! E-e-erm, I mean, I would love to play with Kogi." She smiles shyly as I let go of Kogi.

"Kogi-ah, please play nicely with Gaeul noona, okay?" I asks and Kogi barks back then he runs toward Gaeul and soon Gaeul and Kogi are running around, chasing each other. And of course, Sehun is there, joining them too. W-wait, what?! Why the heck Sehun is running there,smiling like there's no tomorrow?!

"Yah, Oh-" I stops when I see how happy Gaeul is when playing with Sehun and Kogi; and I feel like I am watching a drama featuring a happy couple playing with their pet dog in the park. Both of them looks like a couple enjoying on their date with their pet dog while me, I feel like an outside, an audience watching all this scene and my heart feels like it is being pricks by thousand of needles. It should be me, playing with Kogi and Gaeul; it should be me smiling and laughing with Kogi and Gaeul. Why is Sehun standing there, replacing my place?

"Taehyung-ah!" Geul shouts at me and waves at me, gesturing me to go to them. I jog to them and Gaeul comes closer to me, then she drags me toward Sehun and Kogi.

"Come on, you should have fun with us!" Gaeul smiles but in my mind, its being occupy by how soft her hands are. Oh my god, please tell me that I have more chances holding her soft hands in the future. Please don't make this a dream for me, oh please. 

"Taehyung-ah, are you okay?" Gaeul asks me and her face is just right in front of me. I am shock and I step a few steps behind before my legs somehow tangle themselves and I fell down.

"O-oh, I'm fine." I smile and stand up. Gaeul just nods her head and bring out her cellphone.

"I think it's time for me to go home. It's kinda late." 

"I will send you home!" Sehun and I shout together.

"No, I WILL!" Both of us glare at each other.

"I say I will send her back. Not you!" Botth off us shout together again.

"Look, Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter