Not as nice as you thought

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

“Gaeul-ah!! Come and sit with us!!!” Chanyeol shouted and I looked up to see Gaeul standing from a distant holding her tray. She lowered her head and walked towards us as Chanyeol went and dragged her here. Park Chanyeol, why not shout louder using microphone and make every girls jump on her next time? The only empty space left is on my left side so she sat down beside me.

“Annyeonghaseyo” she greeted and we nodded our head. “Where is Taehyung?” Chen asked. “He said he has got something to do” she replied short and we nodded. She started munching on her sandwich and I swear I saw her winced for a second. I continue staring at her and she looked up at me for a while and quickly avoid my stare by looking down.

Is her check swollen? Or is it because she is chewing sandwich?

“Yah Oh Sehun stop staring at Gaeul. You’re making her uncomfortable” Baekhyun said and I ignored him while continue staring at Gaeul. She lowered her head more trying to cover her face with her hair and I really confirm I saw her winced again this time.

“YAH OH SEH-“

“What happened to you?” I cut Baekhyun and stare intensely at Gaeul. Everyone was dumbfounded and looked at me, “What are you talking about maknae-ah?” Chanyeol said and I just pointed at Gaeul, “Her cheek is swollen” I said and place my palm on her chin to tilt her head up. I tucked her hair behind her ear gently revealing her swollen cheek. “Omo Gaeul-ah! What happened to your cheek?!” Chanyeol asked and other looked at her concerned.

“I-I accidentally hit my f-face when I sl-slammed the locker” she stuttered and I scoffed, “Yeah, as if the locker could leave a nail scratch mark”

She quickly cover her right cheek with her palm and looked at me.

“Gaeul-ah, tell us. What happened?”  Suho said and we nodded. She lower her head playing with her hands refusing to look at us “Its nothing” she said

I held her hand and force her to look at me,

“Yah Oh Sehun why are you so harsh?!” Kai scolded and I ignored him, “Our fan girls did this right?” I asked and she stared at me for a while, “N-No” she said and I tighten my grip on her hand, “You’re lying” I said and she looked down again. I sighed and released her hand.

“I-I shall go to the library for a while. Goodbye.” She stood up and bowed to us before leaving.

“Yah maknae look at what you’ve done” Baekhyun nagged and I rolled my eyes, “It’s obvious she was slapped” I said and they sighed, “Looks like we’ve caused her trouble this time” D.O said and we nodded. “Just like what happened to Krystal” Kai scowled and I just pat his back.

“We need to protect her” Baekhyun said and we looked at him, “It happened since yesterday” he added and we looked at him confused,

He sighed and continue, “Yesterday, after recess, we went into the class and Yerin tripped her on purpose. After class ended, Taehyung told me he was on the way to his locker until he heard Sehun’s name so he went to have a look, three fan girls were pushing her against the locker, pulled her hair and slapped her.” Baekhyun said and I held my punch. My fan girls again?

“Thats not all, he said he found thumbnails in her shoes and warning letter in her locker” Baekhyun added and some of us gasped. “Who the hell put thumbnails in her shoes!?!” Chen shouted and we sighed. Looks like she is in deep trouble.

“But how, it’s not like we’re always around with her?” Chen said I just sit there listening without any intention to interfere.

“Well, if its in the class, Baekhyun and Taehyung can keep an eye one her. But when you guys see her, please watch over her too. That’s all we can do I guess.” Suho said and we nodded, “She is too precious to be hurt” Chanyeol said

“Yeah, I don’t know why but I like her. As in friends of course. Although we barely know her” Chen added and the rest nodded except for me.  Well, I do admit I feel comfortable around her.

“Even our ice cold maknae is concerned with her~” Kai teased and I just look at him emotionless. “Yah maknae, you should protect her! Yesterday it was your fan girl’s fault!” Baekhyun said and I looked at him,  “Yeah, and now you’re leaving her walking alone while talking here comfortably” I stated and Baekhyun’s eyes opened wide. “Holy I forgot!! Bye guys!” he quickly leave to find Gaeul. “Hope she is safe” Chen said and the rest sighed.

Gaeul’s POV

Bell rang signalling the end of the class for today. Finally, I managed to survive today without any trouble, well, except for some intense glares during recess time. Hope EXO wouldn’t be bothered by my cheek. All thanks to Oh Sehun’s amazing observation skill. I quickly pack my things into my bag. Maybe I should went to the junction before telling Park ajusshi school has ended so he would not have to wait for me to walk there.  

“Gaeul-ah, we have to go for detention, you know, because we fall asleep just now. Are you okay going home alone?” Taehyung asked and I smiled at him, “Yeah, I’ll be fine”. It will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter