Winnie the pooh band aid

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

"Guys, I brought Taehyung and one more person with me today." Baekhyun said as he stopped in front of the table. I lift my head and saw two more persons sat down beside him. Taehyung and the nerdy girl who left me yesterday.

"Her name is Han Gaeul. She is kinda shy." Taehyung introduced the girl that came together with Baekhyun.

Why can’t she introduce herself? Tsk. I keep staring at her as the image of her without spectacle yesterday flashes. One word, beautiful. She had that natural pure face without spectacles on that made me stunned for a while. I noticed it’s a zero power spectacle when I picked it up for her yesterday. Why is she even wearing that? I don’t think she is wearing it as fashion item though. Hope she is not some weird fangirl pretending as nerd to get near to us.

I didn’t notice I kept staring at her until Suho nudged me, “Stop staring” he whispered to me. I nodded and divert my eyes back to my food.

“So, Gaeul-ssi?” I heard Chanyeol asked.

“N-Neh?” She replied as I poked my last sausage

“Are you new here?? I’ve never seen you before?” Chanyeol asked. That’s right, I’ve never seen her anywhere in the school before I think.

“No I’m not. Been here since first grade, first year” She answered

“Ah I see. So which class are you in now?” Chanyeol asked again and I looked up to them.

“I’m in the same class as Taehyung-ssi and Baekhyun-sii” She answered and I saw Taehyung grinning beside her.

“Don’t call me Baekhyun-ssi, Gaeul-ah. Call me oppa. I’m a year older than you, you know, since I have to repeat second year because I failed. Oh ya, Yeol and Chen too” Baekhyun said and I just stared at them.

“Oh right! We haven’t introduced ourselves yet!!” Chen exclaimed excitedly. Geez. Why does he need to be excited?

 “Oh right. I’ll start first. I’m Kim Jumyeon. People call me Suho though. Second grade, final year, 19 years old, single. You can call me Suho oppa” Suho said and flashed his killer smile while the girl just nodded.

“I’m Xiumin! 19 years old and I’m in the same class as Suho!”

“I’m Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O. I’m in my third year alone as Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen are too stupid to advance into third year” D.O said with a bored face and the rest of us broke into laughter except the three beagle.

“Yah!  I’m your hyung! Have some respect!!” Chanyeol complained and D.O just laughed.

“I’m Chen, call me Chen oppa. I’m repeating second year too and I’m in the same class as Yeol. I’m free whenever you want to date me!” Chen said and I rolled my eyes. Lame.

“Yah! Don’t flirt with my pretty dongsaeng!” Baekhyun scolded. “You already know me so I don’t think I need to introduce myself right?” he added and nerdy girl just nodded. I don’t mean to be rude but I forgot what her name is.

“Annyeong! I’m Park Chanyeol! Nice to meet you! You can call me Chanyeol oppa. Feel free to find me if you need my help!” Chanyeol said brightly

“I’m Kai. Second year. 17, same age as Sehun. Hope we can be good friends” Kai said and showed his smile.

“Oh Sehun. 17” I said and look at her avoiding to look at me and just nod.

“Now you should intro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter