Stalker Taehyung

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaeul's POV

I slowly open my eyes and reach out to my side, bringing my phone to me. I squint my eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness coming from my phone and take a look at the time, realizing that it is seven in the evening. I sit up, scratching my head and cover my mouth to yawn. Growling sound coming from my stomach, so I decided to cook myself some ramyeon. I walk to the kitchen and open the cabinet, staring at variety of ramyeon in front of me. In the end, I decide to go with the classic, Shin Ramyeon. I set the bowl of ramyeon on the coffee table in the living room, watching some TV show and eating the ramyeon. After that, I wash my bowl and walk to my room. I take out notebooks that Taehyung lent to me and start to copy down the notes while listening to some songs from my phone. 

"Finally done." I stretch my hands and turn my head. I go to wash my face after I finished packing my bag. I take my phone to set alarm for tomorrow morning and there is one notification, indicating that I had receive one new message. I jump on the bed as I open the message and read. 

Unknown: Guess who I am? kekekekeke 

I frown and sit up, stare at the phone, choose to ignore the message. 

Unknown: You have no idea? Hint, chocolate milk. 

"Huh? Chocolate milk?" I mumble and suddenly someone appears in my head so I quickly type a reply.

Gaeul: Taehyung? 

Unknown: Ding dong deng! You're right!

I knew it! Taehyung gave me chocolate milk during lunch today.

Gaeul: How do you know my number?

Taehyung's POV

Oh , how am I going to answer that question? Should I be honest and tell her that I have her number by threatening our class teacher? No, she will hate me and don't want to be my friend anymore although I do hope that we can be more than a friend. That is not the point right now. Kim Taehyung, stop getting distracted by other things and focus on how to answer her. Should I tell her that I get it from the class book? That also sound like I am stalking her. Aish, I don't know anymore. I type on my phone furiously, and press the 'Send' button as hard as I can. 

Taehyung: Oh, I get it by stalking you. 

After five minutes, I am regretting sending that message. She is not replying me at all. Does she start to hate me right now? Maybe I should send another message to her, telling her that I am just kidding. While I am freaking out on how to save this friendship of mine, my phone's notification ringtone rings on my bed. 

Gaeul: Ha. Ha. Ha. So. Funny. 

I sigh in relief when I read that message from her. It is so obvious that she is being sarcastic so I type my reply to her.

Taehyung: Just be cooperative. At least pretend that it is funny. 

Gaeul: I can't pretend that it is funny when it's actually not. So what makes you find me? 

Taehyung: I just want to tell you that I can't wait to see you tomorrow. 

I quickly put the phone on my bedside table that is located on my left; then I turn to my right, rolling myself with my blanket and cover my eyes as tight as I can. Kim Taehyung, why did you sent that message? We are not even that close to be with. In fact, today is the first day that I talk to her and become her friend. Now what if she thinks that I am a creepy person? Or what if she thinks that I am a weird person?

"Everyone in this school knows that you are weird, Taehyung-ah." I swear that I can hear Baekhyun saying that in my head. I shake my head to chase Baekhyun away from my mind and start to turn here and there on my bed, slamming my face on my pillow as I getting anxious waiting for her reply. I hear my phone ring, indicating that there is a new message. I turn to the bedside table as slow as I can, hoping that I can never ever read that reply from her, saying that I am weird and doesn't want to be my friend. If that happens, then my plan of becoming someone more than a friend with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter