I had noticed you for a long time

Breathless because of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gaeul's POV

I stop in front of the school gate, staring at the huge amount of students in front of me. I frown as I realize my strategy to come one hour before school starts to avoid people has failed. I tighten the grip on the straps of my bag and walk towards my class, bumping a few students here and there but none of the student even care about it. I sigh when I finally walk pass the huge crowd of students.  By missing the first week of school due to a serious cold, I have no idea where my class is but luckily I manage to find my class. I enter the class and there is no one and I don’t know which seat is empty so I just stand in front of the class staring at the tables in front of me. I guess I have to sit wherever I like then, so I choose the seat at the corner of the class, near the window that allows me to stare at the sky when I am bored. I take out a novel to read.

V's POV

After greeting the students who are waiting at the school gate, I enter my class. As soon as I slide the door open, there is a girl who is sitting at my place, reading a book. I frown at first but smile after I know the identity of the girl. I skipped toward my seat and sit in front of her but she doesn’t realize my presence since she is immersed in the book. I knock twice on the table, successfully gaining her attention.

“O-oh? HI!” She quickly let go the book in her hands and stood up, bowing at me and that surprised me. I laugh while gesturing her to sit down. She sat down and I take a deep breath to calm myself.

“Han Gaeul-shi, right?” She nod her head.

“H-h-how did you know my name?” She slightly tilts her head.

“I forgot to introduce myself. Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V like others. Well, Taehyung is better though*winks*” I reach my hand to her and she frowns but still shakes my hand.

“And the answer to your question is, I had notice you for a long time.” I smiled as she nods her head, 'and start stalking you since then' I thought to myself.  I stand up and walk to sit beside her.  I bury my face in my arms, pretending to sleep when the truth is I am glancing at her beside me. She takes her book to continue read it. I smile when I see how her face expression changes as she read the novel. She giggles when it reaches the funny part, and frowns when it reaches the drama part. She looks so cute and I slowly close my eyes with my mind full of her smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter