Clumsy

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minato

 

"Here… I seriously don't know what to do with your teeth." Nayeon said as she holds the mirror for me while I treat my teeth back in her office where there is a first aid kit. It isn't that bad but my lower teeth really hurt.

 

"Yeah, head bumping me, which is a really good idea." I said as I finish putting the medicine and returning it to the kit.

 

I turn to her while I point at her; I suddenly remembered something, "Hey!" Her eyes widen in shock and she stutters. "What?"

 

Should I really say it to her? But I don't want her to feel burdened because of it.

 

"I.. I-" suddenly my phone rang. I look back at Nayeon, I have to take this.

 

"Nayeon, I need to go now." I stood up as I said and fix my clothes; thankfully the pain on my teeth is starting to fade now.

 

"Oh, okay, must be important, now that you're already a CEO." She mumbled the last part but I managed to hear it. I went back to meet Sanjiro without looking back.

 

~~~~

 

"Jackson, here, this is the topic where I need to know about, do you have any idea on what it is?" Mark shows him his phone while they walk home.

 

"No, I don't." Jackson simply replied. Mark glares at him. He narrows his eyes if the one beside him is really Jackson.

 

"What?" Jackson asks as he avoids Mark's glare.

 

"You're so grumpy." He said as he focused his eyes on the road. Jackson immediately denies it.

 

"What should I say if I really don't know it?" He tried to argue. He tried.

 

"Jackson?"

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Should I visit her tomorrow? It's been a while since I last visited her. She's probably angry at me now." Mark slowly smiles as he remembers her.

 

"Yes, of course, I mean… When did you last saw her?" He said as he took out a sandwich from his bag and gives the other one to Mark.

 

"It's been a week. We've been too busy because sir needed all the files that we have and the ones who had signed contracts with us. It's amazing also, on how fast he finished studying and fixing the problems here." Mark took a bite on his sandwich.

 

"Yeah… but now he said he'll be not in the office for a while, he's probably going back in Japan to visit something? Why am I even assuming anything? But anyways, you have to visit her."

 

Mark thinks again, "Do you want to come with me?"

 

"No need to, I'll be perfectly fine resting at my bed." Mark rolls his eyes, "You're so lazy."

 

They both chuckle.

 

~~~~

Next day...

 

"Guys, we'll start shooting in the afternoon, we can't start today because the product will be send to us in the afternoon." Nayeon said as she arranges the things that need to be fix.

 

"And we finally found a perfect place to shoot. It's just in the woods but not exactly in the woods but you know, beside the woods-"

 

"We get it, unnie, no need to make it long." Chaeyoung said.

 

Minato in the form of Jeongnam, glances at them and tries so hard not to smile because it hurts his teeth so much. Then, he looks at Tzuyu and they playfully try not laugh.

 

Nayeon who notices this, glares at them. "You idiots,” She mumbles. The two finally helped packed their things.

 

"Jeongnam, I need your help here." She ushers him to go get something in the storage room as Nayeon checks what they need.

 

"Here… wait a minute." Nayeon gets a ladder and tries to get the boxes at the top.

 

"I-I can do it, just tell me what to get, please be careful, oh, goodness." Jeongnam said as he knows how clumsy Nayeon can be.

 

"No, I can do it. It's just here so… AHH!" she didn't notice that she's been standing at the edge now. Nayeon tried to find something to hold on to but none, she could only grab those boxes. Jeongnam who notice this, quickly ran to her and managed to catch her, holding her tight. His right arm firmly wrapped around her head as some boxes followed the fall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter