Mom

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon looks up from time to time just to check on someone. Having not enough courage on looking at him directly. Tzuyu, who notices this, nudges Jeongnam's side. Curious on why is Nayeon acting like that.

 

"Hyung…" She eyes Jeongnam whose table is beside hers.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"What's with Nayeon unnie?" Jeongnam looks up and the moment he stared at Nayeon, he founds her staring back at him and she averts her eyes.

 

Jeongnam is confused, "What's with Nayeon?" He asks himself as he looks back at Tzuyu who is still confused.

 

On the other side,

 

'Pabo, Im Nayeon, 바보'

 

"Great. Now they've notice you’re staring and would appear creepy to them." She mumbles to herself. She just can't stop thinking on how did her head end up sleeping and drooling on Jeongnam's shirt on the bus. She's too embarrassed to face him because of that.

 

She continues her work when Jeongyeon suddenly had a call.

 

"Oh! 안녕하세요, yes, uhuh, ahh, yes, yes, yes, thank you. We'll give our best about it. Thank you!" Jeongyeon ends the call and grins at everyone.

 

All anticipates what she's about to say.

 

"Okay, everyone... someone wants us to advertise them!" She held the phone up high.

 

Everyone smiles about it and became excited all around. "Okay, let's do it." Nayeon grins.

 

"Okay, let's plan now! We can't let them be disappointed, though we still had another advertisement to do." Chaeyoung says.

 

"What are you saying? They won't be dissappointed and they will never be."

 

"Well, at least now, because of that event way back, you can now start a new because of this." Jihyo said.

 

"But, you know unnie, it's not Minato's fault, right?" Tzuyu said.

 

Nayeon just smiled at them, "I just want to help my parents that's all."

 

Jeongnam is confused, what happened is what he wanted to ask but he knows he isn't in the place to ask that so he just shrug off the curiosity and started to fell deep in his thoughts.

 

~~~~

 

Minato

 

What happened? What did I do? These thoughts are eating me alive and I started to fidget because of it.

 

Nayeon decided to have a meeting to plan for the ad that we're about to do. We gave our ideas about the advertising and she wrote it all.

 

In the middle of our planning. I received a call.

 

잭손 초수…

 

Jackson? Why is he calling? Didn't I say that he just needs to send it to me?

 

I declined the call and continued listening to Nayeon's plan, when I received a text from Sanjiro.

 

What is it again? I excused myself for a minute.

 

"Excuse me. I'm sorry but can I take this? Just a minute." I said.

 

"Okay, just be back on time." Nayeon said. I run outside. There. I saw Sanjiro, hiding somewhere.

 

"Minato! Your mom really needs to see you right now, she doesn't look very happy. And she's making everyone suffer on why you're not at the office."

 

"What? Are you serious?"

 

He nodded, "At least once, just let your mother see you. Please,"

 

"The car's on your right, here's the keys, just go. Your clothes are there already,"

 

"And also, here…" he gave me an envelope, "Don't open it yet, not until your mom's there."

 

I nodded. A bad timing. Nayeon just had a client and I can't leave them well… Just for once, right?

 

I return back at my seat. Hesitant on what I'm about to say.

 

"Uhm, everyone. I'm very sorry but I need to be dismissed early. I had an emergency."

 

They nodded. Thankfully they didn't ask questions about it. Everyone seemed worried.

 

I walked outside and headed to my car.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter