Confession?

Mr. Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read, I just wanted to say sorry because I'm so bad at editing but believe me people, I tried my best. I tried.

Minato

 

I don't know what I'm feeling right now to Nayeon. Why am I acting like this? She has Mark and I shouldn't get involved too much. I'm only here to help them.

 

"Wait, who's gonna drive?" Jeongyeon asks as she enters followed by Chaeng, Tzuyu, and then Jihyo while we remaining three outside look at each other, sending messages through our eyes.

 

Mark just holds Nayeon's hand and doesn't answer. And Nayeon gave her hand like it’s just very natural for them to do. Why do I even care?

 

"I still have no license." Nayeon answered.

 

"I don't even know how to ride a bike." Mark followed. Leaving me no choice but to drive but wait, the four already sat on the middle, so these two are going to sit together? Unbelievable. Just, really unbelievable.

 

I waited for them to enter and I stood first at the back of the van, pretending to get something when in fact I'm just there to calm myself down. I crossed my arms and I looked down, trying to breathe and handle this. Why am I acting like this?

 

I entered the driver's seat and started the van. Luckily, our destination is familiar with me. Chaeyoung, who I thought will be the last one to sleep, immediately went to her slumber with her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

 

I glance at the rearview mirror every once in a while and when I look, I find Nayeon looking back too. This happened several times in this drive and it started to bug me on why I seriously looked at them, so I decided to stop now and just focus on the road. My right arm started to hurt again so I decided to use just one hand first while I rest the other. I'm struggling at first but we’re near already so I just have to keep up with this.

 

"Is your arm hurting again?" Nayeon ask out of nowhere, earning her a look from Mark and me, since we're the only ones awake, the others fell asleep except for Tzuyu who is busy listening to some music in her phone.

 

I didn't answer her; I didn't felt the need to. She doesn't have to care, she has Mark. Why doesn’t she focus on him more? What I'm doing is stupid. This is stupid.

 

"We're here."

 

Nayeon and the others were surprised by this and just shrug it off. I got off first and started taking out the materials that we need with Mark following after.

 

"You must be tired, rest first." He said, but I continued with what I'm doing.

 

"Uh, no need. It's my job so let me do it." I helped get the boxes while the others still yet woken up.

 

We placed them aside and started to help the girls get down since it's pretty rocky.

 

We supported them by grabbing their hands so they'll not slide. Jeongyeon went first, and then she started helping them too. Next are Chaeng, then Jihyo and then Tzuyu. Last one to go is Nayeon and she's so terrified, I want to laugh at this but no, it's a bad timing to laugh.

 

Finally, she gathered up her courage and held my hand as she steps down the rocks but again, as expected, one pebble just wanted to be naughty and decided to position at the sole of Nayeon's shoes making her slide down on the first step which made me use both of my hands to avoid her completely sliding down the hill. I supported her as she grabs my arm and changes to hold on to Mark.

 

Now that they all went down. I shouted something, "I forgot something. I’m just going to follow!"

 

I sat on the back of the van as my arm really hurts. It felt like thousand daggers stabbing at the same time and feels like your muscles are being ripped out. It seriously hurts.

 

I applied ice pack again and rested there first.

 

~~~~

Nayeon

 

While we prepare what we need I receive a text from that idiot.

 

From: Minato baka

 

Nayeon, when you're free, I need to tell you something. This is important.

 

 

Why is this guy being like this again? Mark sat beside me as I turn off my phone and smiled at me, I returned the smile.

 

"Who is that Minato baka?" He asks. I slowly smiled, I don't know why, maybe because that is Mark's boss and he has no idea that he's Minato, the idiot.

 

"He's Myoui…" I waited for his response as I put my arm over his shoulder, head locking him. It took a while when realization got him.

 

"You mean Myoui Minato?! How did you know him?!"

 

"He's my friend, pabo." I pinch his ears, I thought he knew this?

 

"Wow, are you serious? That's awesome." He is so clueless, god; I want to laugh so hard.

 

I saw that the product's already here, and were about to start to shoot but Jeongnam is still not back. I wonder what happened to him. I shrugged it off since he drove, so I thought he's just resting at the van.

 

"1, 2, 3, Action!" I said.

 

~~~~

 

We finished early but Jeongnam's still not back and it started to worry me. He could've at least texted me or something.

 

We decided to eat our dinner here as it's really beautiful for a first timer like me coming here when I just realized that I forgot my jacket and it started to get really cold.

 

"Guys, I just forgot something, just eat your dinners." Mark insisted on coming with me but he doesn't need to. It's just near anyways. And I needed to talk to Jeongnam. He's been acting weird since earlier and I feel responsible for it probably because of the incident earlier.

 

I run towards the van and opened the door to grab my jacket, I hadn't notice someone sleeping at the back of the van. Why is he not sleeping inside? I closed the door and went behind the van and there he is, sleeping peacefully. I moved towards him and took off his glasses. Why does he seriously look like Minato? They can be brothers with different dads. I became more curious as I went nearer and I want to see how he looks like if he styles his hair like him.

 

This is ridiculous. But I went on with it, I put my hand under his hair and wow it's so soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter