005

Recklessly Beautiful

After that incident that night, which was a few months ago, Jimin found himself happy basking with Suga’s smile, laughter, scent and his touch. Jimin loves it when Suga smiles, he felt like it is the most beautiful thing in the world, the sound that he made, the breath that he took whenever he is short of breath when laughing, it’s like melodies in Jimin’s ears, better than any beats he ever feel with his fingers.

 Jimin loves Suga’s scent, his manly scent with a mixture of his deodorant and sweats as well as his perfume mixed together to form a perfect chemicals reaction in Jimin. It will always managed to calm his nerve, his anxiety and his nightmare. Whenever, Suga would wrap him in his arm, Jimin feels like he could fly, felt like if he were to die, he would die happily without any regrets.

Most of all, Jimin loves Suga’s touch. When Suga was telling him about his real life, his real name and the danger of his work, Jimin found it that Suga is letting out his anxiety, his nervousness and his doubt by twirling Jimin’s hair when laying down, or by the small circles on his back but Jimin loves it when Yoongi would leave small trail of kisses on his face, along his jaw and when their lips are against at each other.

The taste of bittersweet coffee and toothpaste in Yoongi’s cavern are the taste that Jimin would never get tired to taste. Or the small peck that Yoongi left when he would leave to work, the sweet chaste kiss whenever Yoongi is being mischievous, or the rough and hard kisses that Jimin would not mind that his lips gets bleed when Jimin was being naughty and hard enough to beg Yoongi silently, wanting to be touch and kiss so desperately.

Or when Yoongi and he would make love, with Yoongi whispering sweet things into him, boosting his confidence, making Jimin would take his very step to make Yoongi come, his name and they would be basking with their own sweats and , begging and wanting for more, because they just can’t seem to have enough of each other.

Or when Yoongi would suddenly stared at him during the morning dawn, silently tearing up, whispering how lucky he is to have Jimin. How he does not deserve such a beautiful being that Jimin felt like Yoongi is being nonsense because it was supposed to be Jimin to feel that way. To have someone as Yoongi who wants to spend the rest of his life with a mute boy like him, Jimin didn’t know what he did in his life to deserve someone as good as Yoongi.

Jimin had kissed him that day, wiping and thumbing Yoongi’s cheek, getting rid of his traces of tears. Jimin hates how Yoongi cried.

He hated it.

 

 

Yoongi loves everything about Jimin.

He can’t even list them out one by one because it has no end.

Yoongi love it when Jimin smile even to little things. His smile makes Yoongi’s burdened lighten. His smiled that could light up Yoongi’s whole life, determined to make that smile never to fade away from Jimin’s face.

Or when Jimin’s breathless laughter that shows his teeth that Yoongi would never hesitate to dive in, kissing Jimin as if his life depend on it and feeling Jimin tenses up beneath him, before responding to him, now expertly in kissing after countless time of copying his moves. When they were apart, jimin would look up to him with glint of stars and happiness in his eyes, before leaning in to capture Yoongi’s lips and give him the sweet kiss he deserved.

Or when Jimin gets sulky because he lost in a board game and Jimin would childishly hit Yoongi because he cheated, and Yoongi would wiggle his eyebrows, asking for forgiveness by kissing Jimin’s jaw down to his exposed neck, noticing how Jimin silently with his lips apart and eyes closed for he had kisses him on his sensitive spots.

Or when Jimin would suddenly cry because of the drama that he watched, he would turn away from Yoongi, embarrassed getting caught by him. Yoongi smirked and move to sit down beside him. Before Jimin could stand up from the sofa and run away, Yoongi grabbed his hand and pull him to his lap, wrapping his arm to his waist and Jimin immediately relaxed, leaning in with his back against Yoongi’s chest. Yoongi would kiss his shoulders blade and the back of his ear, blowing soft air to his ears, loving the way Jimin shudders on him.

Or when Jimin is underneath him, writhing in pain and pleasure because Yoongi is being a teasy bastard and decided to let Jimin come under him with just teasing his balls, and not even bothering to touch his burning tips. Jimin got so frustrated that he came so fast that he had revenge on Yoongi by continuing him off even after he had reached his , the aftermath was so much and the sensitivity was too high for Yoongi, with his on Jimin’s hot cavern that he can’t help but to come shortly after that. He loved Jimin being fierce.

 

So, when Yoongi has been working his off and return home only to find that Jimin’s eyes are now on the news, with his father’s face on the headlights of the news, caught because of the side bad jobs that he is in, Yoongi opt to the best options he could think of.

Yoongi has been working to get Jimin’s father pay for what he had done, not missing the chance to give the old man punches and kicks because like he said “This is for MY Jimin”.

Yoongi slowly closed the front door but being Jimin, with senses heightened due to his muteness, he had turn off the news as fast as lightning and act as if nothing had happened and greeted Yoongi with the same smile that he used, only this time it was forced. Yoongi could see through him. Jimin is holding on, that’s what he is best at. Smile even though it hurts him like hell. Act as if nothing had happened eventhough there are thousands of blade wanting to rip out of his chest and free.

Yoongi slowly walked towards Jimin, grabbing his hand and lead him to their bedroom. He let Jimin lay down on the king sized bed and went to the closet to change his clothes before he climbed on the bed and hug Jimin.

“I’m sorry” Jimin tensed at first, before he figured out why Yoongi is apologizing to him.

“Jimin”

“Look at me” So jimin looked at Yoongi, and could see his earnest, his worries about Jimin because he is the one who puts Jimin’s father to the jail. And all Jimin could do is smile, with tears running down freely on his face, before burying his face to Yoongi’s chest.

Yoongi twirled Jimin’s hair and kissed the top of his head, hoping that he would calm down. The news that Jimin’s father are prisoned to jail with the help of Taehyung must have taken a big toll on Jimin. Yoongi continued to kiss the top of his crown and rub small circles on jimin’s hips and kissed again and again Jimin’s forehead.

He waited for a few minutes before Jimin could calm down and small sniffles could be heard.

You did well.

“I’m sorry I have to, Jimin”

I know. You did well, Yoongi. There is nothing I could ever asked for.

Yoongi sighed in relief after Jimin had drawn the letters on his chest.

“Cry all you want, I’m here with you”

Jimin did not slept in tears that night.

He slept with the thought that nothing could ever harm him and Yoongi now.

 

(1.3 words)

__________________

 

Sorry for the short updates fellas!

The next episode will be the last one, an Epilogue!

Please leave comment and subscribe!