002

Recklessly Beautiful

                Jimin didn’t know how it had happened. It occurred in a flash.

He was walking from home when suddenly a group of people jumped out from a black van with tinted glass, grab him and shoved him into the van. Born with no voice, Jimin couldn’t scream for help nor fight even though he has muscle. So, he cried. Jimin hated himself for being so weak and unable to do anything for himself.

The men now had tied his hand and soon after he felt a short pain from behind his neck. His breath gets shorter and his vision became blur. Soon after, he had lost his consciousness.

 

 

Jimin didn’t know what time was it now. He felt like he was in hell considering how hot he felt and sweats covered his back. He heard muffled voices that soon became clear when he had recover his vision. Now, he had clear vision, he could himself with nothing on except a short pants that made his breath went shorter again and froze.

‘Did they touch him?’ Jimin panicked. He looked around frantically to see a bunch of men now looking at him, smirking.

“Be pretty now, boy. We’re going to sell you” A man with a red hair and a missing tooth approached him. Jimin wanted to scream, telling them no, that he is innocent, that he will tell no one if they promise to let them go, but his tears flow furiously instead. He trashed around, sign that he protested the idea.

The man with the red hair only laughed at him and smoothen his hair, before he turned around with his fellow friends, leaving Jimin cried endlessly until he was so tired that he barely can move.

‘I’m tired… and hungry’ Jimin thought before he engulfed himself into the black world, where he hoped light won’t find him. He closed his eyes.

 

 

Jimin woke up when he felt someone was dragging him. He opened his eyes and realised that someone is carrying him and placed him on the person’s shoulder. Before he could rolled over and let himself fall to the concrete floor, a door opened and a cheer could be hear. Jimin could feel his blood runs cold.

‘This is it’ Jimin thought. He’s going to get sold tonight.

The guy that had carried him, put him down not so gently and Jimin had no courage to turn around and face the crowd. He had heard before that he was going to be sell to a big group of bidders. A part of him is scared and he wanted to run away, a part of him somehow praying that he get a nice person who will buy him, because that part of him wanted to run away from his current life, as a businessman’s son.

Jimin winced in pain when someone squeezed hard his shoulder and pull him from his thoughts. Jimin turned around and wished he could disappear right away. All the bidders had mask on their face and Jimin got so scared. He couldn’t see their face and Jimin felt horror started creeping out from his blood.

Jimin didn’t register what was happening, he looked around, anything, any door or hole that could help him escape from this hell. He was about to run from a door that was not far from his right side when two men comes up to him and dragged him away from the platform. Jimin tried to wriggle his body so that they would let him go but to no avail, they were stronger than him. Jimin cried because he couldn’t let out a single word.

He was brought to a bedroom and was thrown to the bed. Jimin went to the farthest edge of the bed and grabbed the blanket to cover his upper body and started to shake, silently begging that they wouldn’t touch him. The two men left him alone in the room and Jimin let put a relief breath and let himself calm for a few moments.

Jimin wished that the moments could last longer when suddenly a man with mint-haired entered the room, and Jimin went rigid. He looked up and silently praising the man beauty but soon replaced with a frown when the said guy flicked his forehead.

 “What’s your name?”

Jimin looked up to the guy, slightly wondering if the guy had any idea that he is mute, so he ought to the second option, lowered his gaze to his lap. Jimin wanted to tell him that “My name is Park Jimin. Please, let me go” but Jimin knew, he will fail.

Jimin was so into his thoughts that he was shock when the guy pull his chin and kissed him. Jimin went rigid and Jimin felt like someone just took his life from him. Jimin wanted to cry because ‘He’s going to me’ and so Jimin struggled to free himself from the kiss. Jimin trashed around and found himself let out a shuddered breath when the man kissed his jaw and the spot that he didn’t know existed.

Jimin hated the feelings but at the same time, he found himself enjoying it. He wanted more but his moral against his thoughts and so he couldn’t do anything. He couldn’t bring his hand from punching the guy nor brought his leg to kick the guy, because when the guy bit and kiss again and again at the same spot, Jimin felt his head got clouded.

“They’re watching” Jimin got the man’s message. He wanted him to play along.

So, when the mint-haired guy move to kiss him on the lips, Jimin relaxed because he was focused on the pattern that was made by the man on his knee, he did not protest on the kiss, though he tried to copy the man’s move but he knew he had failed.

 

Jimin really hate himself. He hate that he wanted more. He had found himself wanted the guy to kiss him a little longer. So, Jimin hated himself.

 

“let’s get outta here” The man took his hand. Once again, Jimin hate himself for wanting more than just the warmth of the man’s hand. Jimin shook his head to let the thoughts out of his head.

Jimin never fell in love before but he was sure that he was going to, with this mint-haired guy.

 

 

However, Jimin felt sadness overcome himself and he knew that the man noticed it. Jimin was sad because, he had knew the person who have the heart to do this. He had knew the person who would wanted him to get sell by someone. Human trafficking.

Jimin knew who had wanted him gone. Jimin couldn’t believe that the person had the heart to do that. Jimin did not know where he went wrong for that person to do this immoral things on him.

Jimin didn’t even realised that he was already in the car, heading to man’s place. He hadn’t realised that he had cried when someone shoved a piece of tissue in front of him. He had looked at the hand extended and took the tissue before he shifted his attention the driver.

“Don’t cry, kid. I won’t do anything to you” Jimin didn’t know why but somehow he felt safe and believe at the man’s words. He continued to stare at the guy, wanting to ask him his name but was stunned when the streetlights shone on the guy’s features.

Jimin thought that the guy looked beautiful that Jimin couldn’t tore away his gaze. Somehow, the guy noticed his stare and turn to look at him. Jimin was startled when the car stopped and looked around. It was a neighbourhood.

‘Did they arrived?’ Jimin turn to look back at the guy but found himself shocked when the guy’s face was so close to him that made him jumped a little. Jimin widened his eyes when the guy became closer to him and Jimin felt his breath gets shorter when the guy are watching him with gaze that he couldn’t make out.

“My name is Suga, if that’s what is you were wondering and we have arrived” Suga pulled himself from him. He watched as Suga pull the key from the cognition and get out from the car. Jimin copied his movement and pull the blanket closer to his body, though he had already wear a jacket that Suga had given to him earlier.

Jimin looked up and only now he had realised that they were standing in front of a mansion and Jimin looked at Suga, with wide eyes that shows ‘You live here?’

“Come on” Suga said.

 

 

Jimin watched in awe as he entered the mansion. A maid came up to him and bowed before the maid walked away after Suga had told her to go home. Jimin shifted back his attention the mansion. Jimin frowned because there was not a single picture nor drawings on the wall. It was grand with various furniture and all but Jimin felt lonely.

Jimin turned around to Suga who is now lying on the couch before the same maid came up to him and showed him his room. Jimin stepped into the room and looked around. Same. He felt empty and Jimin hated the feelings so he went inside the shower to take his bath.

He let the water run down on him as he let himself cool down. Jimin didn’t know why but he felt sad because he could tell that Suga is lonely. Home is a reflection of ourselves, after all. That’s what Jimin believed. Jimin quickly rubbed the soap all over his body before stepped out of the bedroom with towel around his waist, not before peeking over the door if there is anyone in his bedroom.

He noticed that someone had placed a fresh clothes for him to wear so he quickly wear it and love the scent of the fresh detergent. Jimin walked to the door and open a bit to peek if there is anyone in the hallway before stepped out of his room and went down stair.

He stopped at the middle of the steps when the scene of Suga sleeps on the couch came in to view. Suga’s mouth was half open and Jimin could tell that Suga was tired so he opted to search for blanket. He turn around and climbed the stairs again and noticed that there was 3 rooms in the hallway.

He walked to the last door, hoping that it was Suga’s room. He chose right.

He looked at the bed and noticed that there clothes hanging on the wall and so he quickly grabbed the blanket before he went out of the room. He went down stair and approach the sleeping Suga, silently and carefully put the blanket on the sleeping figure.

Suga didn’t seem to notice it. Jimin let himself stay for a while crouching in front of the male, watching as his chest rises up and down slowly and peacefully.

‘I will serve for you’ jimin had made his decision the moment Suga took his hand in the club earlier. Suga is the one who had saved him and Jimin had thought that he wouldn’t mind to be Suga’s slave or toy because he had saved him and as long as he is away from the person who had put him on sell.

Jimin may have fallen in love with Suga but Jimin can’t say for sure because he had never fall in love before. However, he was determined Suga’s environment and be a slave that will make his master happy. Jimin is content for it.

For now.