003

Recklessly Beautiful

            Jimin woke up early the next day. He greeted the maid that was already preparing the ingredients for breakfast. He sighed in relief when he saw that Suga was still sleeping on the couch. He approached the maid with a note pad and pen in his hand that he had found in his room, just what he needed to communicate. He knew sign language but he figured that he should keep a note pad and pen close with him because not everyone could understand his hand language.

 

 

The maid stopped whatever she was doing and looked up to see Jimin fidgeting from his place.

“Sir?”

Jimin looked up, embarrassed that the maid has been staring and called out to him a few times before he wrote something down on a piece of his note pad, and showed it to the maid. The maid has a look of confusion on her face but then soon turned into a smile with a “of course”. He then skipped happily to the maid’s side and began to work together. The maid, Ri, told him they are going to make a simple breakfast since Suga doesn’t eat much.

Jimin frowned at the information because he doesn’t like how little in amount Suga take for breakfast. Jimin realised of his own body, he is chubby, yes but he also have his abs and muscle because he loves to dance. So when Ri told him that they are going to make a simple sandwich, he disapprove the idea.

“I want to cook for him, as a thank you” jimin had wrote on a piece of paper. “Will you help me?” Jimin looked up to see Ri with a smile on her face.

“Sure, Minnie” Ri laughed when Jimin looked at her with disapproval with the nickname but Ri was not going to back down, she told him that she is going to call him that Jimin had no choice but to let her. It was okay, Jimin may or may not like it because he could feel a moment of happy and feel safe in the house, with people like Ri ever since the day he was kidnapped.

Ri was surprised at how good Jimin in cooking. He had cooked a simple breakfast but in Ri’s eyes it was the most beautiful she had ever seen. He had cooked bacon with eggs with cheese on top and toasted bread on the side. Jimin had asked Ri what type of beverages that Suga would usually have in the morning, and she told him a cup of coffee with 2 cubes of sugar. Since Jimin was determined to make the drink himself, Ri could only watch and teach him.

Jimin was not that good in cooking but he had to because no one would bother to make foods for him. He has been surviving alone even if his family was still around. He had moved out to an apartment that he rented with the money that he has been saving up from his part-time job.

Jimin took a sharp breath as he remembered his part-time job and immediately search for his phone in his pocket, only to remember that he had come here without anything in his pockets as he was basically last night.

“AH, I was kidnapped, so it must be all over the news now’ Jimin thought and it saddened him because he loves to work. It brought a satisfaction in him everytime he gets paid for his hard work.

“What’s wrong?” Ri asked. She frowned when she saw that Jimin had looked panic for a moment and began searching for anything on his body.

Jimin looked up to her and was about to jot down on his note pad when his eyes locked with Suga who had an unreadable expression.

“Master” Ri who had noticed Jimin’s gaze immediately turn around and saw that Suga was already standing at the kitchen frame, with a blank look on his face.

Jimin frowned at the way Ri called Suga. ‘Master?’

‘Ah, it made sense since he practically own this mansion and bought me’ Jimin nodded invincibly at his own thoughts.

 

 

 

Suga had woken up groggily, yawning as big as he can when he heard laughter from the kitchen. It was his maid’s laughter, as he heard only one voice. Suga frowned because he knew that all living form in that house knew that he hated noises early in the morning so when he heard Ri’s laughter, he was curious. So, he stand up and make his way to the kitchen and what he saw literally make him speechless.

The boy that he had saved last night was all smiling with sunshine on his face with Ri as both of them teased each other, although Jimin could only smiled and hide his face as he was embarrassed by Ri’s compliments.

Suga doesn’t know why but he felt the view of blushing Jimin and smiling Jimin is something that he could watch and stare for hours but when Ri had brought her hand to fix Jimin’s hair, Suga unknowingly growled. He knew exactly why he was feeling like this, he was falling for Jimin, and very fast much to his liking.

Suga wanted be the one who would fix Jimin’s hair and be able to stare his smiling face, and kiss him because when head kissed Jimin last night in the club, Suga never felt that kind of excitement and longing even if he had kissed many times before. With Jimin, Suga doesn’t know why it was different.

Maybe because Jimin was different, because his tears could make Suga weak on his knees and wanted so bad to run to him and wiped his tears away, maybe because when Jimin had pleaded him not to touch him, Suga almost went on rampage, wanting to kill those who had dare touch Jimin, or maybe it was the time when Jimin had freaking pouting in front of him when he flicked his forehead, asking for his name.

Suga doesn’t know, he doesn’t resent the feelings, he welcomed it. Suga was so overwhelmed by the feeling of wanting to kiss and touch Jimin so bad ever since he had laid his eyes on Jimin the moment he stepped on the podium, with horror look on his face, trying to find ways to escape when the bidding begun. Something about Jimin that Sua couldn’t put a name to it, pulling Suga and asking him to give up and take Jimin here and there, keep him from those monsters outside.

So, when he and Jimin had locked eyes, he knew he had to go away from there as soon as possible. So, he turned around, climbed the upstairs and went to his office, ignoring the pain in his heart when he saw Jimin’s sad eyes, knowing that Suga doesn’t want to eat breakfast. Suga knew he had made breakfast for him and he was looking forward to it.

Suga had longed for someone to cook meals from him, not from his maid or anyone. Suga shook his head, funny how he think that he had actually wanted Jimin to be the one to cook meals for him every day.

“Silly” he had muttered to himself. He sat on his chair and let out a sigh, feeling hungry because of his stupidness. He could have acted like nothing happened and sat down on his chair and eat like usual. With Jimin there, he couldn’t find himself to do that because he was nervous.

A knock on his door interrupted his thoughts.

“come in” He said without lifting his head from the table but when he smelled food in the air, he looked up only to see Jimin had brought him his breakfast on a tray, looking unsure and avoiding his eyes. Suga felt warm inside that Jimin would want to bring his breakfast to him. He watched silently as Jimin silently placed the tray on his table, luckily it was empty. He noticed a bright yellow sticky note pad on the tray and pull out.

“Please eat. I have made this breakfast to you as a thank you” Suga read it out aloud. He watched as Jimin fidgeting on his place, playing with the hem of Suga’s sweater which was a bit bigger to him and Suga’s chest swelled with pride because he loved when Jimin wears his clothes. It made him feel like Jimin is his.

He watched in frowned when Jimin suddenly wrote something on his pad again and stick it on the tray, for Suga to read.

‘But if you don’t want it, I could take it away and made whatever you want to have for you breakfast’

Suga actually scoffed and frowned at the note because how could he doesn’t want to eat what Jimin had prepared for him. He hadn’t realised that he has been thinking for so long when he heard shuffling of footsteps and saw that Jimin was about to take away the tray from his table.

“Stop” Suga said, immediately when he saw that he might lost his chance to taste Jimin’s cooking.

He watched as Jimin froze before slowly placing the tray on the table back.

What happened next was out of Suga’s control because the next word that came out from his mouth was something that he himself, was shocked. “Feed me”

Suga was about to pull back his words when he saw Jimin had already stand beside him and cut the toast to pieces with bacon and eggs with cheese on top. The sight made Suga gulp because ‘Damn, that looks delicious’.

 

 

 

Jimin brought the fork to Suga’s mouth and for a moment he saw Suga hesitated before he engulf the food. He watched as Suga chew the foods with a blank look on his face, and he could feel sweat crawled at his back, fear that Suga might not like the breakfast he had made.

But when he saw Suga broke down into a wide smile, Jimin widened his eyes.

“Delicious” Jimin couldn’t believe his hearing. Did Suga just said that his cooking is delicious? Jimin wanted to jump in delight and screamed but instead Jimin smile his sunshine smile, eyes turning into crescent moon with his chubby cheeks showing. He smiled happily not because of Suga’s compliment on his cooking but the sight of Suga’s smiling wide is now officially Jimin’s favourite view.

Little did Jimin know, Suga’s favourite view is now the sight of Jimin smiling, that could light up the whole town, blushing and eyes almost disappear because his smile reach to his ears.