001

Recklessly Beautiful

Yoongi never felt this type of urge before. He hissed when the girls in the club tried to touch him. His boss had contacted him, wanting him to continue his undercover as a rich person, with untamed personality. His agency had changed his background so that whenever the enemies ran a background search on him, all they will find is that he is hunted by the police and are very active in human traffic cases.

Due to his 5 months undercover, with the name Suga, he is well-known among the dealer’s world that he is merciless, and loves to buy slaves. Whenever a dealer wanted a deal with him, they had prepared themselves because Suga has his own rule when it comes in buying slave for him.

After Suga had bought them, of course, his agency will took care of it from there, giving the bought human or slave as they called it that make Suga winced, a new name, personality and is under Witnesses Protection Programme.

At the same time, Suga has been working his off to collect new evidences of the immoral activities that is run by the head of the organisation. Now, Yoongi sure as hell that he might hurt someone tonight. Apparently, a rich bastard’s son was kidnapped and was expected to be sell to the bidders underground in the club, which is now where Yoongi currently at.

Yoongi entered the club looking lavish, with chain on his neck, skin-tight jeans that covers perfectly his legs and low V-line chest shirt that shows of his milky skin. He had his two bodyguard with him, which is not someone from his agency. Yoongi had requested that he wanted to work alone, he does not wanted to work with someone from his agency even if just a bodyguard. He didn’t want any unexpected cases happen while he is still undercover. Therefore, he had hired and paid with his agency’s money after carefully and thoroughly chose people to become his bodyguard, and maids in his temporary mansion.

Yoongi entered a door that leads to the basement and noticed that he is the last person to arrive the scene. The bidders nodded at him, signalling that they will start soon.

“Welcome, ladies and gentlemen” Yoongi shut out the voices as he was so tired mentally because of the headache his boss had given him. He had planned to sleep throughout the bidding show when a slave caught his attention. It was the son of the rich bastard. His boss had instructed him to get the son at any cost.

Yoongi took a glance at his watch and realised that he has been daydreaming in the club, thinking ways to make his boss suffers when he return to the agency. That bastard’s son was the last person to be offered to the bidders and Yoongi silently ‘wow’ because a lot of bidders wanted that guy.

Something twitches in Yoongi when the horror clearly shown in that boy and Yoongi found that it was funny but cute at the same time that he found himself snort and smiled. Yoongi had thought that he must be so afraid to be away from the luxury of his family now that he was thrown to this world. World of darkness.

Park Jimin, 22 years old. A guy with the height 164.7 cm which is slightly smaller than Yoongi but has body muscle that clearly shown now that Jimin is in front of the bidders. Nah, not truly , short pants that highlighted his thigh enough for Yoongi to know that Jimin must have exercises a lot. Yoongi watched as Jimin was looking around frantically, maybe trying to figure out where the hell he was or how to escape from this prison.

“200,000 won” Yoongi raised his hand, followed by gasp and murmurs around him. The MC had looked at him shocked and stutters because that was the highest amount that someone had bid for that night.

Who doesn’t know Suga? Everyone in that room had known Suga. They are trying very hard to bring their best slave to be sell to Suga because of the high amount of money that he bids everytime he bought a slave.

“Congratulations, Mr. Suga. The bid now sold to him. Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen”, The Mc clapped.

A few men came to him and brought him to a room where he knows he will meet Jimin. He entered the room, noticed that it was a bedroom, with Jimin sitting stiffly on the bed when he noticed Yoongi came in. Jimin was enchanted by the guy in front of him. A young guy, with pale skin and mint-hair that gracefully entered the room in his eyes. Jimin startled when a finger flicked his head and winced while rubbing the spot that hurt.

“What’s your name?” Yoongi asked. Yoongi knew his name, but he doesn’t want his undercover to be blown if he had mentioned the fact.

 Yoongi raised his eyebrow when Jimin kept staring at his lap. Jimin was now covered in white blanket and shivered from the stare that now Yoongi is giving him.

“Mr. Suga” Yoongi looked at the man behind him and acknowledge the man, the head of the organisation. Yoongi did not say anything and coolly handed him the cheque. “Thank you for doing business with us. You have brought a lot of profit to our organisation and we hope that we could do business with you again”.

Yoongi is not a man of words. He believe that actions speak louder therefore he nodded and shake hands with the guy. “You can have him now”

When the guy left the room and left the two of them in the room, Yoongi took his time to analyse the boy in front of him. He noticed that Jimin was still scared and had scooted himself at the edge of the bed.

Jimin’s face shows pure horror when Yoongi stepped closer to him. Jimin wrapped the blanket around him tightly and for a moment the thought of the mint-haired guy in front of him is nice, flew out of the window the moment Yoongi pull his chin to face him and planted his lips on him.

Yoongi had no choice but to kiss him and placed his hand on Jimin’s knee. Jimin tried to move his head and doesn’t want to open his lips when Yoongi used his tongue to his upper lips. Jimin knew the sign, he wanted to do French Kiss. Jimin might not know how to kiss but he had watched his friends did it in front of him.

Yoongi is frustrated because ‘damn, rich kids nowadays are stubborn’ so Yoongi moved to kiss his jawline to his earlobe. Yoongi noticed that Jimin gets tenser and his body become rigid when Yoongi kissed at the spot under his earlobe that made Jimin’s breath hitch and got his mouth wide open as he let out a silent breath. Yoongi continued to kiss, bite and kiss again at the same spot that he knew will leave a spot immediately.

“Play along, they’re watching” Yoongi whispered. He noticed that Jimin tense again at the sudden revelation so Yoongi expertly rubbed a soothing circle on his knee. Knowing that now Jimin had relaxed under his arm, Yoongi kissed him back on his lips and had to refrained himself from laughing because Jimin doesn’t have any idea to kiss. He knew Jimin tried to copy his movement but failed miserably.

‘And here I thought rich kids are wild and have enough knowledge when it comes to kissing and ’, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi broke the kiss and placed his forehead against Jimin’s forehead while gasping for air. Something in Yoongi stirred when jimin’s cheek is now painted with rosy colored because he was blushing furiously. Yoongi stared at Jimin for a while, unable to tear his gaze because for a moment, Yoongi had thought that Jimin looked beautiful under his arm. He’s wrecked but still beautiful.

Yoongi saw something in Jimin’s eyes that made himself pull himself up. He realised that he has been staring for too long.

“Follow me. Let’s get outta here”

Yoongi saw something in Jimin’s eyes.

Sadness.

Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his and silently surprised because it fitted perfectly in his hand and he came to love the feelings. 

"This is bad, even for myself. Dangerous. I might fall hard for him" Yoongi muttered to himself. 

He took Jimin away from the place, determined to keep him safe.