Nightmare

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay...I admit I'm really not good at writing angst at all BUT I'm warning you angst in this chapter...

Thank you so much to SPS_black for voting up! ^_^

This is pretty much about Taehyung and I just wish I won't leave you disappointed...

I can't believe this is so close to its end,*sends VIRTUAL HUGS*

 

 

--

 

 


Jungkook's eyes fluttered open,feeling warmth he knew he would fight to have;Something he wishes he won't ever lose

Since he felt rather normal, He pressed his hand upon his forehead to check whether he is still hot or not...

Jungkook eventually gasped when he saw that he is now fine and that his temperature was now that of his average.

He could still recall how hot the climate was and how much his head was spinning nonstop that he couldn't manage to even get a slightest nap

But now,It was utterly dark that he got scared for a split second,

That is,Until he heard a deep groan which startled him slightly...And that's when everything dawned to him...

'Who- Oh...Taehyung...He took good care of me,That's why I'm not ill anymore...' Jungkook smiled and carefully sat up before turning his lamp on to see the sweet face of his cute savior who saved him.

"Taehyung ah..." He called softly,realizing that his voice will gradually recover soon,A brighter smile crept up.

Jungkook cautiously stood up and tiptoed towards the kitchen,trying his very best not to wake up the elder.

He tried to feel the wall to tell where to tap the light switch and he grinned when he got to activate the lights successfully.

Jungkook wasn't the best cook,and he knows Jin might even show up in the middle of the night if he ever proclaims to.

But he has lived by himself all those years in which he could only rely to himself and only to himself...

Though truthfully He doesn't like to experiment to create a new dish or even cook but thanks to Jin,who taught him a delightful recipe,He might be able to cook something for Taehyung.

Jungkook thinks that's the least thing he could do to show his gratitude and appreciation to him...

He then readied the pan and got all the ingredients from his not-so-big refrigerator and made his way by the stove,still trying not to disturb his boyfriend who must be having a very wonderful dream right now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alone inside the cold empty room,Taehyung moved his head abruptly before slowly cringing as he perspires extremely.

 

"Hyung..." A skinny and pale-looking boy twiddled the white hospital gown he was wearing.

The boy's expression was quite unreadable as he looked up.

 

Taehyung grips the sheets tightly,causing it to wrinkle while unintentionally kicking the blanket and pillows.

 

"Hyung!" This time,The boy cried out a bit happily,as if everything would be alright if he does so...

As if he and the person he's speaking to are basically the only ones who are in that place.

 

Taehyung almost rolled off the bed hadn't it been for the poor sheets he kept a firm hold of...

 

Faint little laughter erupted as the boy's expression softened with a small smile creeping up his face.

They were in a place which seemed like a park; Some benches,trees and slides were seen at every corner.

 

Taehyung gradually clutched his chest securely,like it's about to burst out any good second now...

 

The skies were getting perceptibly dark,clouds were either gray or black,a lightning bolt slowly flashed up above.

Extremely Frightened,The boy covered his ears to hear less of the loud thunderstorm,tears slowly escaping his eyes.

 

Taehyung had a great difficulty to even breathe this time,He felt like his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter