[Valentine Special] The Double Date

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I updated this so late,seriously :((

I was supposed to update this on Valentine's but Mom and School kept me from it so...

I hope you'll read and enjoy this nonetheless...^^

 

 

--

 

 

 

 It was yet another great day...

Jungkook and his teacher's date was rescheduled because Taehyung had something important to do for the school's event for Valentines...

Jungkook tried his very best to wait since he knew that his boyfriend has many things to take care of

He knew that he should be ready to be considerate in these kind of things...

But now,The rather gloomy atmosphere has changed when this big day,Valentines,has finally approached them...

The cheers,laughter,chatters and incoherent noises boomed through the University ...

You could see almost everything with red hearts plastered on each walls,corridors and ceiling...

And of course;The excited students wearing red clothes running around with kiss marks,face paints and such painted on their faces...

In one of the classrooms,came Taehyung who had a pleased expression "So...As I have already announced to you yesterday,We shall only be here for the occasion half the day...Enjoy the rest with your families and loved ones..."

 

"Eh...?"

"Aww...It's such a pity ~"

"Please make it a whole day,sir ~!"

 

Taehyung chuckled as he watched his students complain with frowning faces "Ahh,Why? Do you kids have a date here or something? You all seem so hyped!"

Jungkook who sat at a corner blushing was suddenly triggered with the word 'date'...

The students all pouted and their professor shook his head "I would if I had the power,but only the dean himself could decide our schedule..."

Everybody sighed and thought it was a real bummer...

Jungkook was the only one who seemed nervous and he's very annoyed by the person beside him who was giggling like crazy since earlier...

"What the hell,Jimin? Why are you so hyper? Do you want to pee again?"

Jimin immediately pouted as he knitted his eyebrows together "Nope Nope Nope ~ The truth is...I ACTUALLY HAVE A DATE TODAY!!!"

Jungkook's boring stare was immediately replaced to an amused one but then it grew small again "Eihhh,That's no news to me...I know you always have a date everyday so why do you seem so happy?"

"Hah? ...Isn't it great that I found my Valentine?"

"As I said,You have a Valentine every single day so... Well,Who's the girl?"

"Not really,I have stopped that habit for a while now...And no! It's not a girl!"

This time,Jungkook finally became interested "Really? Who is it?"

"It's Professor Min! The one who has skin as white as snow and a smile that will melt you! You know,My crush ~"Jimin dreamily thought,imagining the said features 

"...Professor Min?"Jungkook looked up and clicked his tounge as if remembering something "Ahhh! Your Math teacher? Yes,I have met him ..."

"You did?! "

"Yeah,I ate with him once with Tae- I mean..."Jungkook paused and blushed again 

"Hoho,Just continue..."

"So yeah,You have a date with your teacher too,huh..."

Jimin simply nodded "Yeah,Wait- Too?! Do you have a date with Professor Kim by chance,as well??"

"W-Well,Haha...Y-Yes...Kind of..."The younger who was beet red,answered shyly and Jimin just chuckled 

"I can't believe it ,You two seriously hooked up as well,huh..."Jimin then nudged him 

"...You seem so hyped too,Aren't you nervous?"

"Well,It ain't my first date but I guess this will be my...first serious date..."

Jungkook stared strangely at the other "I think I have never heard of such thing first serious date..."

Meanwhile,Jimin only blushed "N-Now you did..."

For once,The two friends finally had a conversation that somewhat had sense and stuff they could relate with ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

After visiting some booths and stalls,Jungkook grew bored...

All he wanted was to have a great day with his boyfriend,He wouldn't even mind it that much if this won't be their first date...

What he really wants is to spend Valentine's Day with him,that's all...

Jungkook sighed with his shoulders slumping before checking his watch;  11:10 

'Ughh...It's exactly 50 minutes before I'll get to be with Tae,huh...' He thought,looking at every by passers...

He wondered if Taehyung would just magically appear in front of him after counting 100 people so he did...

 

 

 


"97..."Poking a small stone,he sighed 

"98..." Another couple passed him so he sighed deeper 

"99..." He sighed and readied to stand up 

"100--"

"What are you doing?"Asked a deep voice beside him 

"What the he- Oh... T-Tae,You sc-scared me..."Jungkook clutched his heart and looked at his boyfriend who was already by his side...

"You've been sighing so deep that you could've blown the school away,What did it ever do to you?"

"Uhhh,It's just I'm bored...Seriously..."

"O-Oh,Sorry I haven't been able to be with you since earlier...I was busy organizing the event..."

"It's fine..."Jungkook shrugged "The event would be over soon anyway so I'll just have to be a bit considerate..."

"That's right..."Taehyung then ruffled the younger's hair fondly 

And the younger reacted by smiling at him with the same loving gaze

It was like that until Taehyung suddenly remembered something...

"Oh! I forgot to ask you,Can we bring somebodies with us? They're shy and--"

"What? We're going to be accompanied with others?" Jungkook then stared disappointedly at his boyfriend 'But this was supposed to be our first date and Valentine date '

"Ahhh,So you do not want to...?"

"It's okay actually,It's just...I thought we're going to be all together..."

"So...?"

Jungkook then sighed "It's fine, I agree if you want to..."

"Really? Thank you Kookie ~ He was quite nervous so he wanted to be with someone..."

"K-Kookie?"Jungkook parroted with red cheeks 

"O-Oh,Can I call you that?

"S-Sure,V-ah..."Again,Taehyung smiled as soon as he heard his nickname escape the younger's 

He sure felt the luckiest that this student of his was ever so understanding 'He's so cute,I love him...'He thought as they stood up 

 

 

 

 

 

Time passed like wind as Jungkook and Taehyung waited inside a café they were supposed to meet with with the said couple that will be with them...

Yes,In other wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter