CHAPTER IV

A Ring...BUT not for you T^T

Sungjong didn’t know anymore if he should hold onto Myungsoo or should he just give up. Even after 37 calls, Myungsoo had not replied him the whole day yesterday. He knows that people change after university, or after certain period, in the process of maturing, when he goes to the real world. But can anyone change this much!

Back then, in university, Myungsoo never had any dating scandals but thinking back then, maybe he had some stuffs going on outside the university because he used to rush out as soon as the class ended. Sometimes, things we try to achieve are like a fantasy, beautiful to look at from afar but once you get closer to it, it’s nothing fascinating.

He was deep in his thought when his phone rang and it was from Myungsoo. He didn’t feel the excitement seeing the caller ID as he thought he would be.

“Hello, Sungjong.”

“Yes.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know you called yesterday. I was kinda busy…”
 

Didn’t know! 37 freaking calls and you don’t know! And busy…in what…dating with others…

Sungjong wanted to say these but he remained calm and answered, “No problem. Guess you had some important work.”

“So sorry, once again. By the way, can we meet today?” Myungsoo pleaded.

Now what drama are you going to show me today, Kim Myungsoo?!

Sungjong thought but complied anyway, “Okay. I too wanted to meet you.”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Sungyeol entered the Limitless clothing store with a full on smile making Yuta feel refreshed as well.

“Somebody is happy…huh! Did you meet Myungsoo today?” Yuta asked.

“Not today, we met yesterday. Whole day we were together. We went to shopping, walked around in the park, then went for grocery shopping since he said he missed my cooking. Then we went home and made lunch, watched movie and then late night, he went home.”

“That’s it! He went back at night when the highlight was waiting?!”
“What highlight?!” Sungyeol blinked his eyes innocently.

“Don’t ask as if you didn’t get it! You guys met after so long and seeing your happy face I am sure you had a great night.”

“Yah!” Sungyeol hit Yuta a bit hard making the younger yelp in pain.

“Only being alongside him makes me happy enough! We are not as you and your boyfriend, understand!”

“Nae…nae…whatever! I am going to get a pain reliever, my arms are all sore.” Yuta pulled the drawer.

“Omo! Really! Did I hit you that hard! I am so sorry. Let me see.” Sungyeol rushed to his friend, worried that he made the other in pain.

“Keke…I was kidding. I am just going to show you my latest design.” Yuta showed him his collection earning another punch in his arm.

“I thought I hit you hard for real.” Sungyeol pouted.

“Now that hurts for real.” Yuta said rubbing the area where he just got hit…again!

“Anyways, what do you suggest! In this suit, I’ve made these light rays, but should I just print it in the fabric itself or getting embroidery would be better.” Yuta looked absolutely stunning when he is focusing on his work.

After analyzing both options, Sungyeol decided, “I think getting printed is better for this one.”

“Thanks buddy. I liked both the options equally so, I was not being able to make a choice. Now getting a model’s point of view, I am assured.”

“Come on, let’s go grab good lunch. Bill is on me.” Yuta pulled Sungyeol.

“Woah, call me daily if you have any confusion! I can get meal daily for free!”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

Myungsoo was nervous to the extent he was feeling his whole body shake. He has always been a kind person who doesn’t want to hurt others. Thinking of confessing to Sungjong alone made him feel devastated.

 But he could not risk his true love life, meeting Sungyeol the day before made him realize how much he missed the other.

Since he thought he could not do this alone, Taeyong was there to accompany him. Actually, Taeyong, Ten and Jaehyun were all Myungsoo’s friend who were fulfilling their part of Dongwoo’s plan, they were all playing their respective roles to help their clumsy friend.

As soon as Sungjong saw the duo of Myungsoo and Taeyong, his temper was going to go out of control but what Taeyong said next caught him off guard.

“Hello Sungjong sshi. I am extremely sorry for the last time. Please have a seat.”

Taeyong bowed 90 degree.

Sungjong found the gesture completely out of place. He glanced at Myungsoo to get the hint of what was going on but seeing him made him more confused. Myungsoo was looking on the ground as if trying to avoid the eye contact with Sungjong and his face seemed to be…sweating!

“Now what is all this about?! Can you guys please mind to explain.” Sungjong and his diva attitude was back.

Myungsoo merely looked at Sungjong’s eyes and apologized. “I am truly sorry, Sungjong. First here me out, then however you wish to punish me, I am ready.”

With the shaking breathe, Myungsoo explained all from the very beginning, how he played all the games and how he regrets keeping the younger in the dark.

“I am sorry for deceiving you, but believe me, I was really not trying to make fun of you, I just could not bring myself to tell the truth and see the hurtful expression in your eyes. The one thing I hate the most is making others cry. I love Sungyeol and now I can’t play with three of our feeling. Please forgive me if you can.” Myungsoo begged.

 

Sungjong hated Myungsoo for all of these. He felt very angry that he banged the table so hard making Myungsoo jump in his seat.

Taeyong quickly held Myungsoo and apologized to Sungjong on his behalf. “We are so sorry Sungjong- sshi. Myungsoo really didn’t mean to hurt you, he just couldn’t muster up his courage.”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

 

The Japanese restaurant Yuta chose had great interior. The paintings there looked very lavish. The ground floor was for the regular customers and the first floor had separate cabins for special guests while second floor was for small meetings or get together. Sungyeol was fascinated by how everything there made him feel so much like Japan, like he is in one of the restaurant in Japan itself. The waiters and all the staffs were wearing Kimono and they had fresh smile decorating themselves. Yuta chose the first floor since he wanted to have their own time to catch all the chit-chats.

But what he didn’t expect is to see someone so familiar in one of the cabin there. Waving enthusiastically at the person, he pulled Sungyeol along.

“Finally, today you two can meet.”

“Who?” Sungyeol asked not knowing who he was referring to.

“My boyfriend.” Yuta was beaming happily.

“Hey Taeyong!” Yuta greeted the surprised boy.

Since Myungsoo was hiding his face with his palm, Sungyeol had not noticed from afar but coming close he saw his boyfriend as well.

“Myungsoo…”

On hearing a very familiar face, Myungsoo looked up and terror was all over him.

“Ah…Myungsoo is here as well.” Yuta said but both the new comers felt something was off about the atmosphere. Being worried for Myungsoo, Sungyeol asked carefully, “Is everything alright?”

Sungjong was irritated by the intrusion, so he fired back, “We just broke up. Do you think anyone can be alright in such condition!”

Myungsoo was looking down the entire time, he had not met Sungyeol’s eyes even once. But Sungyeol’s gaze was fixed upon the sweating boy, “Break up….”

“Sorry, if we have disturbed.” With this Sungyeol turned around and dashed to the door.

Myungsoo stood up to run after Sungyeol but his legs were so jittery that he fell on the chair as soon as he got up.

Yuta could not understand a single thing but he knew that his friend needed him the most now so, he ran after Sungyeol calling his name, “Sungyeol….”

Taeyong had never seen Myungsoo’s boyfriend but he knew how much the other treasured his love. Knowing that the person he just saw was Sungyeol, he understood how deep pain Myungsoo is feeling right now.

Myungsoo was clutching his hair and crying hard which made Sungjong feel completely lost. He didn’t know how to respond to the situation so, he got up and left.

Taeyong hugged the crying boy but the sting Myungsoo was feeling in his heart was beyond control.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Thank you all the wonderful people who spared some time to read the story, leave their precious comments and subscribed it. Bow 90 degree like Hoya bowed during Super Family Press Conference^^

And GyuYeol are being too cute and playful in V App…I am just melting <3