CHAPTER I

A Ring...BUT not for you T^T

 Myungsoo didn’t want to humiliate the happy boy in front of everyone. But he was sweating so much from inside. What if Sungyeol knew and he took the situation in wrong way. What if he thought of break up thinking he was cheating behind his back? What if…..?

No...no…no! He could not let that happen. He had to solve the mess he created before any such disaster happens!

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

After bidding Goodbye with everyone, Sungjong asked if Myungsoo would drop him to his home. Being a gentleman, he obliged to the request.

“Have fun.” Ren winked making chills run down Myungsoo’s spine.

Myungsoo dropped Sungjong to his home, it was not the first time anyway. They had been good friends from a long time. But this time, the atmosphere inside the car was awkward, let’s say super awkward. Myungsoo had his undivided attention on the road.

Sungjong knew that Myungsoo was not the talkative type but he had not uttered a single word from the time they had been alone.

“Today was fun. The memories of university became afresh, right.” Sungjong tried to pierce the silence.

“Hmm.” Myungsoo just hummed.

But Sungjong was not going to give up.

“I can’t believe Leo is still same. I thought he would change after the graduation, many people do. But he is still as before.” Sungjong chuckled alone.

 “Habits don’t die easily.” Myungsoo commented.

Again there was a pin drop of silence.

They reached in front of Sungjong’s house. Myungsoo bid farewell but Sungjong wanted to spend some more time with his new boyfriend.

“Would you like to have a coffee?” Sungjong tried.

“Sorry. Next time.” And there goes Myungsoo in a flash of light.

Sungjong can’t believe the entire series of events that happened that day. First Myungsoo proposed him in front of the whole group, this had been his dream from the first year of the university. But the response he gave afterwards was totally mystifying. But he comforted himself saying Myungsoo must have been feeling anew to the relation. So, he thought of giving him next chance.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

As soon as he reached home, Myungsoo called Hoya. He thought he needed to get the thing out of his system else he would die of suffocation. Within 25 minutes, Hoya was there at the room.

“Hey yo! What’s up buddy!” Hoya greeted.

By the way Myungsoo was fumbling with the hem of his shirt, he understood.

“This time what silly mistake did you do?”

Myungsoo was surprised how Hoya knew him so well but was at the same time glad that he understood him from within.

“Um..how to say it. This time I have caused a disaster. I am ruined. I am totally devastated. Save me Hoya!”

Hoya chuckled a little at the kid like antics of his friend. “Am I your life saver! Hm..then first give me my consultation fee!”

“What! You betrayer! How can you ask for fee when your best friend is suffering like this?” Myungsoo’s eyes were big and he made the hand gestures to make the matter seem enormous.

Hoya continued his role. “I was in middle of something very important with Dongwoo when you decided to interrupt us harshly. So, I need my pay.” Hoya said crossing his arms to show that he was firm to what he said.

Myungsoo was in desperate condition so, he had no other choice than to agree.

“What do you want?” Annoyance was heard clearly in his voice.

Immediately the manly Hoya turned to Hoaegi and clinged onto Myungsoo’s arm.

“Kung Fu Panda 3 is in the theater now. Let’s go to watch that! You know how much I had been waiting for it since the trailer was out. Please. It will be like double date. I and Dongwoo and you and Yeol. It will be fun, please.” Hoya tried to do his failed aegyo but it worked for the first time since Myungsoo too loved the anime.

“Whatever. But you are paying for the popcorns.” Myungsoo removed Hoya’s hand from his arms. His ironed T-shirt was getting wrinkles!

“Yay!” Hoya jumped over to get his cell phone from the couch, where he had thrown a while ago to call his boyfriend.

“Dino baby! Get ready for the double date.”

“Yeah. Uri Myung-myung agreed.”

 

 

Myungsoo was listening to the whole conversation with a frown in his face.

“Yah! I didn’t call you to fix the date!” Myungsoo said impatiently thumping his foot.

Hoya realized what he was here for. “Oops! Sorry. Okay tell me what disaster you created my clumsy friend.”

“Sung…Sungjong thinks I proposed to him.” Myungsoo held his head in his palm.

“OMG! What! You proposed to Sungjong!” Hoya stood up from his seat and yelled. Sometimes he can get so dramatic.

“I said Sungjong thought so.” Myungsoo does not know how he ended up calling the most dramatic person around for help.

“How could he think so, without you doing anything?” Hoya was suspicious.

While Myungsoo was fumbling, Hoya asked, “Did you get drunk and imagined Sungjong to be Sungyeol and proposed?” Hoya came closer sniffing Myungsoo.

“Yah! I didn’t get drunk. It was a mistake.” Myungsoo was doubtful if Hoya would laugh at him but continued anyway. When he finished his sad story, Myungsoo was surprised to see Hoya thinking so hard.

“This is serious!” Hoya said with a long sigh.

Myungsoo was glad his friend was solemn at least once. “That’s what I was saying. Why am I so clumsy!” Myungsoo fake cried.

Hoya patted his friend’s back sympathetically.

“Sungyeolie will leave me if he knows this.” Myungsoo was continuing his cry.

“Whatever happens, I know Sungyeol is going to stick to you because he loves you so much and he is totally aware of your clumsiness. Remember that.” Hoya said calmly making Myungsoo feel stupid that he even doubted their love.

“But what are we going to do? I cannot say Sungjong that it was a mistake. Neither can I say Yeolie any thing about this. I know he will understand me but I don’t want to hurt his feelings in any way.” Myungsoo was caught in the biggest dilemma.

“I am totally out of idea, my friend.  I knew that Sungjong liked you since the beginning of the university. So, if you say that was purely a misunderstanding, the poor boy will surely be upset.”

Myungsoo stammered, “H..he liked me f…from then! How come I didn’t notice?”

“Because you were entranced by your love for Yeol. You barely know anyone properly at our college. You used to rush out of the class to meet your neighbor as soon as possible.” Yeah, Myungsoo remembers those days fondly. Sungyeol was his new neighbor, whose bright personality and beautiful doe-eyes captured his heart in the first sight and they started dating after a week of being neighbors. 

“Woohyun would have thought of proper plan for this since he is the master when it comes to sensitive things but we can’t disturb him in his wedding. So, let’s ask for Dino. Maybe we could get some help.” Hoya suggested.

Myungsoo hummed in agreement.

 

 

After Myungsoo re-told the whole incident to Dongwoo, the always happy angel sighed. “I don’t know whom to sympathize, you or Sungjong or Sungyeol.”

“I know. I have messed a big time. But can you raise me up from this deep hole which I dug to bury myself?” Myungsoo was almost begging.

With a mischievous smile, Dongwoo remarked, “Let’s turn you to a bad boy then.”

 

 


 

 

A/N : Thanks you to all the lovely persons who subscribed, commented, and even viewed the story :)) You guys are wonderful xD

And HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 to all~ Wish all of you a great year ahead^^

Recent MyungYeol and WooGyu interactions during KBS Gayo and whole Infinite being a bunch of cute little dorks made our New Year amazing right!