CHAPTER II

A Ring...BUT not for you T^T

“Hyung! People want their friends to become good and you want me to become bad?!” Myungsoo asked baffled.

“Yah, Dino ah! Have you gone mad?” Hoya too was bewildered with his boyfriend’s suggestion.

“Yah…will you two please calm down and let me finish what I am actually trying to say. I didn’t suggest him to turn to a bad boy but let him pretend to be a bad boy. Show Sungjong that you are a No. 1 playboy then, simple. Who would love a characterless person!” Dongwoo finished his mind-blowing plan.

Hoya scratched his head but agreed. “As much as I don’t like to see Myungsoo in such state, we don’t have other option.”
Myungsoo was having a mental breakdown at the moment.

Seeing the couple photo that he had at his bed side table, of him sleeping at Sungyeol’s lap, he sighed, “Yeollie, forgive me. I promise to be careful from now onwards. But please forgive me this time. Let me clear this situation for once and then I will be super careful.” Myungsoo was fake crying earning a groan from DongYa.

“Let’s see for how long you can be careful!”

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
 

 

Myungsoo called Sungjong to meet at the Infinite café.

 “Hello Jong. Please sit.” Being the gentleman, Myungsoo pulled a chair for him.

“Hi and thank you.” Sungjong said with a cheerful smile.

As they were talking, a waitress came to take their order.

They ordered their lunch and when it was Myungsoo’s turn, he had that flirty look at the girl. “I will have Triangle Kimbap for snack and you can bring whatever you prefer for the drink, babe.”

Myungsoo was cringing from inside but seeing the startled face of Sungjong, he was quite satisfied since it indicated that their plan is going well.

Sungjong excused himself to go to washroom. Hoya and Dongwoo followed him immediately. While Sungjong was inside, the duo began their conversation.

“Don’t you think Myungsoo is going a bit out of control?” Hoya asked.

“Yup, he surely is. But let him be. Youth is the time when we must enjoy to the fullest.” Dongwoo supported his friend.

“But 5 breakups in two month is….what to say..no words!” Hoya sighed.

“With that killer looks of his, he can get any girl or boy he wants. So stop getting jealous!” Dongwoo laughed.

“I am not getting jealous, Dino. Anyway, I sympathize with those whose hearts have been broken by him.”

Getting very curious, Sungjong came out of the washroom. Alas, his fear came to be true. The ‘Myungsoo’ they were talking about was his Myungsoo. Since Dongwoo and Hoya were close friends of Myungsoo at the university, he knew them.

Hoya saw him first so, he greeted. “Hey, Sungjong! Long time no see. How have you been?”

Since Sungjong had to confirm what he just heard, he inquired, “Were you guys talking about the same Myungsoo who was your classmate?”

“Yup. He was the hottest guy in the university. So no wonder he is having all the fun now.” Dongwoo announced happily.

“But he is not such person. Though he is famous for his looks, he is always polite and never dated anyone.” Sungjong defended.

“That was our Myungsoo in the past. But life after University changes, you know. He has learnt how to live now.” Dongwoo informed.

“But why do you ask?” Hoya inquired.

“Because I am dating him now.” Sungjong banged his head at the door.

“Oh…oh… Sorry. Maybe he will change for good after falling for you.” Hoya told.

“We got to go now. Nice meeting you Sungjong.”

Dongwoo pulled Hoya out of the restroom.

 

 

 

Sungjong joined Myungsoo at the table like nothing happened. He needed to find out the truth by himself.

They were talking random things when a handsome looking guy joined them.

“Hey, Myung! What’s up? Long time no see.” The intruder greeted.

“Hey, Taeyong! What are you doing here?” They dashed their shoulder.

“Got here to get a coffee. What about you?” Taeyong asked.

“I am with my friend.”

 “Friend…uh..huh. What’s your name, cutie?” Taeyong asked Sungjong.

Myungsoo showed the protective side. “He is Sungjong and he is taken already.”
“Really! My bad. Maybe I was a bit late, but can you give me a chance later.” Taeyong asked wriggling his eyebrow to Sungjong.

Sungjong was so much surprised with the bold move of Myungsoo’s friend. He was still in dilemma while Myungsoo spoke, “Nope, he is going to be hooked with me for quite a long time.”

“Let’s see. Your long time means probably 15 days, right. After that, Jong ah, I am gonna meet you. Till then take care of yourself sweetie.” Taeyong sent a flying kiss towards Sungjong making him roll his eyes.

After he was gone, Myungsoo smiled at the baffled Sungjong. “Don’t take things seriously, Jongie. Taeyong is a cool guy. He loves to joke around a lot.”

The dimple smile of Myungoo made Sungjong to believe his words, at least for now.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
 

 

 

Next day, Myungsoo called Sungjong for a movie date. Sungjong was feeling all giddy to have alone time with his boyfriend. But the reality was quite contrasting.

When Myungsoo came to pick him up, there were some other people already in his car.

“Hey Jongie. Get in. These dudes wanted to catch the movie as well so, they tagged along. Hope you don’t mind.” Myungsoo flashed a smile.

Sungjong was burning from inside but faked a smile as well.

“No problem.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s friends, Jaehyun and Ten were flirting with each other the entire time while Myungsoo was watching the movie seriously, not even once side glancing at Sungjong. After the movie was over, they went to a restaurant to have some lunch. During that time as well, Myungsoo was having fun teasing JaeTen couple and didn’t pay much attention to Sungjong. He felt a little out of place, so he initiated the conversation himself.

“The movie was great, right!”

“Yeah.” All three of them agreed.

Ten asked, “By the way, Sungjong, you are new boyfriend, I mean b..boyfriend of Myungsoo right. Tell me how did you fall for such a playboy…I mean playful boy!”

Sungjong understood that Myungsoo’s friend were trying to maintain the façade of their friend. But he gave the honest answer, “I love Myungsoo from our university days. Even though he was the ulzaang (pretty face) of the whole university, he had that humbleness in him. He is beautiful not only from outside, but he has a generous heart as well.”

Myungsoo felt guilty after hearing those sincere words.

 “But things change, people change, most of us change after we complete our graduation! Nerds change into complete hero while the gentle guy can be a total player.” Jaehyun remarked hinting that Myungsoo is not the one whom he knew before.

Myungsoo’s phone started to ring so, he excused himself to receive the call. After a while, Sungjong went to look for Myungsoo since he was taking much time to return.

In the corridor, Sungjong saw Myungsoo still talking on the phone so, he went close to know who is he talking to.

“Hey babe, don’t get mad. Sorry I had been busy recently but believe me you are always in my heart and my mind. I’ll catch up with you tonight. Miss you babe! We’ll have fun tonight.”

Sungjong turned around and went back to his place, he could not listen more.

Actually Myungsoo was talking with Hoya that he could not do this anymore, he could not hurt the younger that way. But when he saw Sungjong approaching him, through the window in front, he acted up quickly. After he saw the sad eyes Sungjong had when he went back, he felt much guiltier. 

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
 

 

 

After finishing his shoot for the day, Sungyeol came to grab his favorite Americano and then headed to Limitless Clothing Store to meet his friend Yuta. Sungyeol and Yuta came to know each other due to their profession and now they are close friends. Sungyeol is a famous model and he thinks that Yuta’s designs are best for him.

“Hey buddy! What’s up?” Asked Sungyeol as he entered the store.

“Great. You just missed the chance to meet my boyfriend. He just left. I wanted you two to meet but it always happens like this.” Yuta pouted.

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. There is always next time.” Sungyeol smiled.

“It’s already been 3 months we have started dating and you still have not met him. I want my BFF and my BF to know each other.” Yuta’s pout was still there.

“Nae, nae. After WooGyu’s wedding, I am going to invite you guys to dinner so that we can know each other well.” Sungyeol promised.

“Really! Awesome! But is this just an excuse to get together with your boyfriend?!” Yuta teased.

“To be honest, maybe. Recently he has been too busy for the wedding preparations. I can’t complain as well since he is the Best Man after all.” Sungyeol sighed.

“Don’t worry. The wedding is next week already, enjoy your freedom till then. If you are bored alone, my doors are always open for you.” Yuta hugged the tall choding.

“Thanks chinggu. I know I should not be complaining. It’s just that he has not even called me for a week.” Sungyeol had the solemn face making Yuta feel bad for his friend.

“He must be having lots to do right now. I think you should give him a call.” Yuta suggested.

 

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞


 

 

Myungsoo was doing great in his acting. He invited Sungjong at a club this time. He was surrounded by lots of girls and was having fun to the fullest. On the other hand, Sungjong was feeling very uncomfortable and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Removing the girl’s hand that was holding Myungsoo’s waist tightly, Sungjong requested the chilled boy, “Myungsoo, I want to go home. Can we please move.”
But Myungsoo was having the fun of his life. “Why, babe! Aren’t you enjoying here. It’s so fun!”

“It’s just I have a little headache, that’s all. Can we please….”
Sungjong was unable to complete his sentence when a girl got closer to Myungsoo and whispered seductively, “Come on darling, let’s get on the dance floor~”

Myungsoo went with the intruder without even saying a single word to Sungjong.

Sungjong watched the two from afar, they were dancing so shamelessly, body attached to each other, face so close together. Sungjong’s patience went off-the-hill. He dashed towards them, pulled the girl who was latching onto his boyfriend harshly, then kissed Myungsoo fully on lips. The elder boy froze onto his spot while the younger was savoring the sweet taste of his lips.
When Myungsoo’s mind registered what was actually happening, he pushed the younger away.

He was about to shout at Sungjong for his recklessness when he heard a voice that made his legs go feeble.

“M…Myungsoo! I..It’s really you, right! Now I know what made you so busy throughout the week. You should have asked for a break up first, instead of letting me hanging there. Good bye Kim Myungsoo.” With this Sungyeol rushed far away to hide his tears.

“Listen Yeol. Please.” Myungsoo tried to hold Sungyeol but he was already lost in the crowd. Myungsoo felt very guilty for bringing the tears in those beautiful eyes which he loved the most.

 

 


 

 

A/N : Hello everyone!! Did I make you wait for too long?? Life has been super busy but since the deadline is nearing, I’ll try to as much as possible.

Btw, what do you think will happen to the three of them now! Poor MyungYeolJong…aigoo~

And who is excited for the INFINITE GATHERING 3??!! I am super excited to see them being all playful with the fans^^