PROLOGUE

A Ring...BUT not for you T^T

Sungyeol was choosing his suit to attend the wedding of his boyfriend’s friend Sunggyu. To be honest, at first he had thought Myungsoo and Sunggyu were dating each other since they were very close to each other. But later he found out that they are the best friends and Sunggyu was already booked by an overly greasy person named Nam Woohyun. And Myungsoo had fallen for him at the first sight itself. When Yuta, his friend and the owner of the clothing store, handed him his favorite Americano, it suddenly slipped out of his hand.

“Oh, I am sorry.” Sungyeol apologized.

Yuta shook his head and commented, “No problem. I guess Myungsoo is making a great effect on you, my dear friend!”

“Haha…I am glad to know Myungsoo is famous for his clumsiness.”

Little did he know that his boyfriend’s silliness can cause some big issue later.

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong had been very good friends from the first year of the university. And by the end of their university life, the crush that the younger boy had developed grew much stronger as the time passed.

Sunggyu and Woohyun were childhood friends and had the mutual feelings for each other from the early days. So, they were sure that their relation can be given a solid bond by marrying each other.

After the university was over, everyone was dwelling on how to carry on their future while Sunggyu and Woohyun were busy preparing for their wedding. Since Sunggyu’s head was wrecking handling so many things at once, he requested Myungsoo, his best friend, to get the wedding ring he had ordered. Myungsoo complied with it readily feeling happy that he could lend a helping hand to his bestie.

When he got the ring in his hand, he was mesmerized by its beauty. It was not the lavish type, it was a simple diamond ring with Infinite symbol.

Putting each one of the ring in each pocket of his jacket, Myungsoo rushed towards “Paradise” café. They were having a small get-together with their university friends. When he reached the place, everyone was already chatting excitedly. Sungjong noticed his presence and waved hand at him. Myungsoo greeted his friends and went to sit beside the smiling boy.

While the guys were catching up about the life after graduation, Myungsoo’s phone rang. But when taking out his cell, clumsy Myungsoo dropped the velvet box. Sungjong noticed that, picked it up and handed it to Myungsoo but curiosity is very irritating.

“Can I know what’s that?”

Myungsoo was already flustered knowing that due to his carelessness, he could have lost the ring so, when he was asked the question, he thought better to show him rather than stammer. So, he opened the box.

Sungjong’s eyes glistened in delight. In complete bliss, he asked, “Are you proposing to me right now?”

The whole table went silent and Myungsoo felt like his soul left his body. Since he totally blanked out with the ring in his hand, everyone started cheering up and congratulating Sungjong.

Ren exclaimed, “Woah, Jongie! You are so lucky to get your feelings reciprocated!”            

 


THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

 

 


 

 

A/N : Thank you so much to all who subscribed to my story and left a comment on it, reading them always makes me feel so happy. And to all the silent readers as well, gomawo for sparing your time for my fic.

Since tomorrow is Christmas Eve and the day after tomorrow is Christmas…yey! I guess everyone is in a merry mood. Wish Santa would fulfill all your wishes and you have a great time….

Merry Christmas to all :))