fucboi

Drabble Collection

‘You’re blocking the way, miss.’ Taeyeon lifted her eyes a little to catch a glimpse of the woman in front of her. 

 

Red. Red and black horizontal strips on her long cardigan. Red, dark burgundy shades under her rich brown tresses. Red, red clutch handbag and red, rosy cheeks caused by the bone-chilling breeze blowing in the streets of Seoul. The taller woman stood before her would make a perfect representative of the colour red, Taeyeon thought to herself, or maybe the brighter colours as well.

 

‘Excuse me?’ The woman turned around to face her, not looking so pleased with what she had just said.

 

Taeyeon examined the brunette’s features briefly. The woman was beautiful - but marks must be deducted since she was practically fuming, very likely intimidated by Taeyeon’s plainspokenness and the indifference in her tone. Taeyeon couldn’t care less, her stomach was eating the her insides and there was a long queue behind her. She had every right to rush this pretty lady, who happened to stand right in front of the bread counter. 

 

‘I said you’re in the way, move please.’ Taeyeon didn’t want to make a scene so she lowered her voice a little. ‘There’re people waiting, so please hurry up if you’re done.’

 

The woman opened but pursed her lips soon after. Indeed, there was quite a number of people waiting and they had a look of impatience, eyes boring holes into her, as if that would make her hurry away. Feeling embarrassed and humiliated, the woman glared at the expressionless Taeyeon before bowing several times to other customers. She was uttering something but Taeyeon couldn’t catch any phrases, not that she was interested though. Her mind was already preoccupied with annoyance since it was nearly her time of month. 

 

Taeyeon watched as the woman hurried out of the bakery, avoiding any eye-contact with people around them. She probably would have handled the situation more decently with politeness, but her mood-swing had suddenly gotten worse and there was no second chance to redo things. Sighing to herself, Taeyeon randomly picked up a doughnut for lunch.

 

 

 

 

Recalling what happened earlier, Tiffany couldn’t help but feel irritated. She ordered another shot - a rather strong booze - in order to down the stacked up anger along with liquor. 

 

That short girl. That petit girl who wore a black cap, a black baggy jumper, black sweat pants and black trainers. Black black black black everything in Plain. Black. What kind of girl was that? Dressing up like a typical dull antisocial guy with absolutely zero respect for others, and very possibly had no care in the world. Tiffany scoffed as she lifted her index finger again for one more shot.

 

A fine-looking slender man took seat beside Tiffany, propping his chin on his palm. 

 

‘Hey, you’re a pretty tough one.’ He lifted his chin to point at the emptied glass in Tiffany’s hand.

 

A few glasses of liquor wasn’t enough to knock Tiffany out of her senses, let alone the flirtatiousness in the man’s tone was too obvious to be missed. She glanced at the unfamiliar stranger on her right, contemplating which attitude should she opt for - two can play the game, but this kind of game was no different to playing with fire, and she was alone at the club tonight. She wasn’t drunk enough to throw herself into a fire pit. This man had been watching her the whole time? Did he count how many drinks she had ordered? How long had he targeted her? 

 

‘I’d step away from that guy if I were you.’

 

Tiffany heard someone whispered in a low voice, a soft feminine voice. She took a glance to her left, the previously empty seat was now occupied by a dark figure, a woman, who was wearing all black from head to toe.

 

Of all the women in the world, she just had to bump into that offensive, rude, grumpy shortie she had met today at the bakery. 

 

Taeyeon grabbed her wrist gently, pulling her away from the bar counter and even further away from a pale-faced man. Time and questioning was never an option given to Tiffany, interrogative words were just reaching the top of when she stumbled across the crowded dance floor. Before she knew it, she was already dragged out of the backdoor of the club. Cold air in her lungs woke her awake from the warmth previously swirling in the pit of her stomach, consciousness hit her with full force. It was then she yanked her hand away from Taeyeon’s grip. 

 

‘What are you doing? I don’t know you.’ Tiffany furrowed her brows, eyes gleaming with anger.


‘You don’t know that guy either.’ Taeyeon adjusted her cap and kept it in a snapback style. She was slightly taken aback by the brunette’s loud volume, it echoed in the alley, stirring the night.


‘That’s none of your business.’ 


‘Sure, if you happened to get pregnant after having with him, that’s none of my business too.’


Tiffany’s eyes widened. She wondered if the alcohol was having a negative effect on her hearing, did this petit woman just regarded her as a cheap easy woman? Retaining the anger, Tiffany inhaled and exhaled slowly in attempt to ease herself.


‘Who says I’m going to have with someone I don’t even know?’ 


‘People come here looking for a good .’ Taeyeon let out a wry laugh. ‘That pretty boy back there likes pricking holes in the , and sure, that’s none of my business too because I wouldn’t give a damn about his sick games.’ 


Taeyeon was certain this missy here would be disgusted if only she had the “honour” to listen to that guy bragging about this. Girls and women are so easily deceived by appearances, superficial elements that made them commit foolish acts. For instance, have protected (so-called “protected”) or unprotected with that handsome hot guy and ended up getting knocked up.


She had seen and heard a lot about that guy, also the tragic stories of the countless women whom he had toyed with. None of those was ever Taeyeon’s business - she simply didn’t care about others’ hunting field, no intervention was the unwritten rule that everyone knew well.

 


Tiffany stared at the shorter woman skeptically. Something suddenly changed in her line of vision, something dangerous and unforeseen. 


‘You sure do know a lot around here.’ Tiffany took a step closer to Taeyeon.


‘What are you implying.’ Taeyeon shot back as she tightened her fist inside her jumper pocket. Atmosphere intensified and air became heavier by the second, this woman of red, madame rouge was overstepping the friendly boundary and into the red zone.


Taeyeon heard the faint sound of siren went off at a distant - it was warning her about this close proximity between two heated bodies.


Tiffany only halted her steps an inch before their the tip of their nose touched, her warm breath caressed Taeyeon’s cheeks. 


‘I’m saying - you talk as if you’re not one of them, as if you’re a shepherd ushering the lost girls, you talk as if you’re not looking for a good …But in fact you’re just the same as them.’


 

Bingo.


 

She guessed it right. Taeyeon unconsciously smiled to herself. But it wasn’t rocket-science to begin with, her aura and her fondness of dark-coloured, boyish clothes were enough to tell. So, no points for miss rouge here.


‘Are you looking for innocent preys? Are you into…women? Because you look like a boy to me.’ 


Score one to miss rouge, nil to Kim Taeyeon.


Taeyeon ticked one off the tally chart in her mind. With the beautiful face and sparkling eyes so closed up, her eyes had nowhere to dart around to, they could only fall upon those perfectly shaped lips - lips thick with bright red lipstick. 

 

Red, lethally aesthetic woman in red

 

‘You’re staring at the wrong place, now that’s rude.’ Tiffany gently lifted up Taeyeon’s chin, her long nails ran along her defined sharp jawline. ‘Your bluntness and your rudeness annoy me to no end - ever since our little bakery encounter.’ Tiffany gave a small smile, yet it wasn’t meant to be a friendly gesture.


Now that she had caught her staring at her red kissable lips, also so effortlessly analysed her, Taeyeon wondered what was on the brunette’s mind.


‘I’ll take boy as a compliment.’ Taeyeon half-closed her eyes, gazing at the brunette lazily. ‘I guess I could be more gentle with you, missy. But women often find me hot when I get pissed and a little rude.’ 


Their bodies were so close to pressing together yet none of them wanted to take the initiative. Giving in was no different from surrender, it was a painful game of push and pull - Taeyeon could see interest flickering in Tiffany’s dark eyes. Maybe there was passion and lust as well, but she wouldn’t be so confident in labelling these emotions.


The brunette was drunk, and if not tipsy after all.  


‘I hate your arrogance.’ Tiffany’s voice became huskier but softer, like a charm bounding whoever was listening.


Taeyeon’s eyes darted from the exposed collarbone, smooth neck and back onto those luxurious thick lips, they were slightly parted, parted in the most alluring way.


‘Maybe there’s more about me for you to hate if you dig deeper.’ Taeyeon unconsciously her own bottom lip, slowly rubbing her hands together inside her jumper’s pocket. They were getting sweaty, but she needed to keep them right where they were, not where they wanted to land on.


‘Why would I waste time on you?’ Tiffany titled her head to the side, flashing the shorter woman an adorable smile intentionally. 


‘Because you know you want to.’ 


Tiffany chuckled while shaking her head in disbelief, she couldn’t believe there was a woman so thick-skinned out there - and the fact that she encountered the same woman twice in less than twelve hours.


‘Shut up.’ 

 

She pulled the hem of Taeyeon’s hood and crashed their lips together.

 

 


 

I've been asked to write a fucboi! taeyeon and so here it is *slowly vanish in the dark*