TEASER #1 :: a new beginning

Half moon Project | SM ENTERTAINMENT | APPLY OPEN!!
 

teaser one

the new beginning

"CEO-nim don't you think that you're moving too fast with releasing a new project? NCT has just been released and now a coed project is being released?" one of the executive directors stated during the immediate board meeting.

Lee Sooman, CEO of SM ENTERTAINMENT had called in for an immediate board meeting to discuss his new project whom he feels will be a great step into improving their style more.

"I Know it may be impulsive but if we look into the future, these trainees may be the ones that our future may depend on. If you look at it all the COED groups that have been released so far hasn't really made it that far and i know that it is a risk worth taking. I believe in our trainees and i know that they will do their best to succceed in this project."

Everyone immediately went silent while lost in thought,some in doubt but most of the directors were anticipating on how this project may succeed. They knew that the decisions that their CEO makes have really been succesful so far but Releasing a COED group somewhat similar to the previous SM Rookies got them wondering. NCT is still under their projects too releasing various sub-units and not to mention, they had artists who were currently working on a new album for their comeback.

"This is a risk worth taking and i can guarantee you all that this will turn out excellent. Watch these clips of the trainees whom i feel will really make this project succesful." He said with more conviction and turned to play the video on the projector showcasing 14 trainees who will be debuting under this project. The board of directors were now slowly being convinced.

In the end they had all agreed and started deciding when to take action for this new incoming project.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Ahh... girls you still have to improve yourselves more. did you even practice? your breathing was unstable and your notes were off-key and flat. In terms of dancing, there is sharp movements but honestly you all lacked energy and no attitude was being shown. Honestly your performance was disappointing and ugh. i can't even bring myself to say it. Please be seated " Their Evaluator stated while shaking his head and this had only caused the girls to bow down in regret and apologize having a heavy heart while going back to their seats.

Today was the day of their monthly evaluation and due to their ambition for slacking off due to the high grades they've been given before they thought that by cutting their practice hours short, the'd still end up doing well but it turned otherwise.

" last to perform for their evaluation is group 7. Boys make your way to the front and do your best. " The evaluator said and right on cue, they had started performing

"You know, there's something about these boys that always catch our attention you know? i mean like i know we are close but we always end up in a somewhat good mood after seeing them perform or even talking with them." one of the girls in the previous group stated.

"I know, maybe it's because we've been training alongside them for a long time now so just by being near each other's presence, makes it easier for us" the other girl replied earning an approving nod from the other.

" Well done boys! but i do need to point out that you are still lacking in teamwork. it can clearly be seen that around half of you are lost along the way and near the end you guys started to give of a lazy vibe. Anyways i hope that in the next evaluation you all will do better than today." The evaluator stated giving them the cue to be seated.

"Okay, so everyone. remember Practice makes perfect. I hope that you all learn from today's evaluation and teach you all a lesson to further improve yourselves and if you want to slack off, don't get caught. That's all for today. you may all return to your rooms."

Soon the room started becoming empty leaving the two groups behind to ponder on what they did and how they performed.

"So... how'd we do?" one of the girls asked

"Honestly? Terrible." the guy regret saying but knew that they had to hear it so help inspire tem to do better but his comment only made the girls' mood become more sullen

" But we both did pretty bad today so lets' not take it to heart too much okay?" the male leader said hoping to lighten the mood up a bit

"yeah and it is around dinner time now so should we all head down to the canteen?" the other male smiled knowing that the girls woul soon give in

"sounds like a plan. let's go? but oppa, you have to treat us since you suggested it " the girl leader grinned deviously

 

 

authors note

short teaser for you all :) i'll be posting reviews soon maybe sometime this week . so far i've received 2 girl applicants so please do continue to apply ^^ i hoe you like this mini teaser guys! until next time~