CHEATLIST + APPLICATION

Half moon Project | SM ENTERTAINMENT | APPLY OPEN!!
 

cheatsheet

love, love the stars ; love, love the moon

Link Link  Cheatsheet  Link Link

source  turn-in | Example


>>FACECLAIMS : Idols, models, ulzzangs and actresses/actors are all accepted as faceclaims. just make sure that their age is appropriate for their face and please for the girls please do not choose a face that has too much of a resemblence to a doll or looks as if they had a numerous amount of plastic surgery. And make sure that they are not apart of SMENT. as you wouldn't want to have 2 taeyong's going around the building right ? ;)

 

>>ETHNICITY/NATIONALITY:  They can be japanese, chinese, taiwanese, thai, whichever as long as they are half korean or aleast asian.

 

>>AGE RANGE: Age range is from 1993-1999 no older or younger than that. maknae will be chosen by me or by whoever comes out as the youngest.


>>LOVE INTEREST // RIVAL // RIVALS: there will be no maximum between how old your love interest or rival must be as long as you have a clear explanation as to how and why they fell in love or why you became love rivals. you don't need to necessarily have a love rival but if you dont then you can just change it to a rival if you like :) and please no or yuri as im not that comfortable with writing about it yet :(. And yes do dont need to have a love interest if you dont want one just yet. It can be an oc if you like or from starlight or hyperion 😊 If you choose to not have a love interest but end up wanting one later. Please dont forget to inform me.

 

>>TALENT TWINS: Please make sure that your talent twin is realistic to the position you have chosen.

 

>>IDOL RELATIVES: Idol relatives are allowed as long as it is realistic. you can't be ten's sister if haechan is your brother.

 

>>PASSWORD: password is a fanclub name or a debut album name :)

 

Twice Nayeon is taken as a face , NCT taeyong is taken as a love interest , BTS V is taken as love rival, Red Velvet Yeri is taken as Rival, BTS Jungkook is taken as a sibling , SISTAR dasom taken as singing twin, Red Velvet Irene taken as dancing, talking and acting/variety twin