Chapter 1

My sunshine (exo fanfic)

*Click*

I jerked back rubbing my eyes hardly

"Um oww my eyes what the hell" I told my friend krystal who's was too busy giggling behind her phone.

"Sorry your just to cute I had to" she said putting her phone away in her bag and sitting back against her chair.

"Yea but that doesn't mean you have to take a pic of me with the flash on near my face. I'm seeing a lot of black dots right now" I said while rubbing my eyes hoping it'll stop.

"Like I said your cute I couldn't help myself. Pic number 50 in my mina album complete" she said proudly.

"You love me too much go get a boyfriend and take pictures of him"

"I would but I like you too much your mine" she said giggling

"Your just wierd" I told her going back to my textbook.

We were currently at my schools library studying, well trying to study until this girl started to play around.

I looked up and noticed someone enter through the double wood doors walking towards us

"Don't look now but a certain someone is walking our way" I told krystal knowing she'll blush immediately knowing who it is.

"Wait what-"

Yet she didn't get to finish cause that someone already came.

"Hey guys what you doing" he said.

"Hey kai what's up" I smiled at him as he sat down in the chair next to me.

"Hi mina and hello to you to krystal" he said  towards krystal and looking at her fondly.

"Um hey kai nice weather isn't it" kystal said shyly tucking a strand of her hair back

I mentally face palmed, really krystal out of all the things you could've said you say that.

"Um yea it is huh" he chuckled with his brows furrowed

Well that's my cue to leave i swear these two need a push in the back, just date each other already.

"Oh will you look at the time i really need to go. I have this thing I must attend to" I told them

Krystal looked up at me alarmed as I was getting up and putting my stuff away into my backpack

"W-what thing is it can't you stay a little longer??" She said looking at me with pleading eyes saying don't go you .

"Oh but I must it's really important I'll talk to you guys later ok byeee" I said walking away. Besides who else will play cupid.
.
.
.
.
When I said I had to go somewhere I really did have to go somewhere. I'm currently at a grave visting my past boyfriend kyungsoo.

"Hey kyungsoo good afternoon" I said chuckling while bending down towards his tomb setting a flower on top of it.

"So guess what I had to play cupid again can you belive it" I said laughing.

"You should've seen krystals face when I left you would've been laughing really" I said my voice coming out wobbly a few tears starting to fall already.

"Seriously you would've laughed out loud I knew you would and then you would've like you always did" I said a little louder more tears falling.

"You know how kai and krystal are"
I finally broke down "i miss you, I really do! I can't kyungsoo you should be here, you should be here with us, you should be here with me!" I sobbed

"I'm trying to be strong I really am I know it's been two years but it's really hard every single little thing reminds me of you. I'm trying sooo-oo hard really" I sobbed uncontrollably

"And now I'm saying really alot, you know that always happens when I'm sad too right" I breathed in and out roughly snot coming out.

I wiped my back hand against my nose breathing in "Heh sorry I'll calm down in a little ok?" I told him while laying beside his tomb.

After a while I looked up towards the sky watching the clouds float by.

"It's a nice day isn't it? Are you doing fine up there? I'm sure you are, you can adapt to anything quickly" I told him.

I looked downs towards my arm where my watch is.

"It's already 5:00 pm I should be heading home you wouldn't like it if I stayed out too late" I said getting up.

"I'll come visit you next week ok?" I told him wiping the dirt and grass off my pants.

"I love you kyungsoo see you next time" as I was walking I felt a cool breeze go by.

I looked back smiled and walked away.
.
.
.
.
*chapter one completed and don't worry chanyeol will make an apperance soon :) hoped you enjoyed!*