Chapter 3

My sunshine (exo fanfic)

Tuesday afternoon 12:10pm
Location: Williams university, schools hallway

"You know its really rude to ignore someone when they've been trying to talk to you all day" someone said behind me.

he found me

Taking a deep breath I slowly turned around, lightly smiled and looked up at him

"Chanyeol hey, how you doing" I smiled cheekly patting his arm multiple times.

"You know Mina what you were doing was really rude, here I am new to this school wanting someone I know to show me around yet you wouldn't listen" he folded his arms, leaned against the wall and smirked towards me.

Ohh wipe that stupid smirk off your face

Now let's back track to the begging of the day of how all this started shall we.
.
.
.
.
Tuesday morning 8:00am
Location: Williams university, 1st class "creative writing"

"OK guys you know the drill open your notebooks and write about today's topic" said our teacher who casually came strolling inside the classroom putting his briefcase down on his desk.

I'm currently in my first class of the day ready to learn... I guess.

I got out my supplies out and quickly began writing.
You see in order for me to concentrate on my writing it needs to be quiet Like our class usually is but that didn't happen today because loudley the door opened and all I can hear were screams and shouts outside the classroom.

"PARK CHANYEOL I LOVE YOU"

"YOUR SO HOT"

"MARRY ME!!"

"HAVE MY BABIES"

oh my god I'm gonna stab a right now. My ears were hurting, are they bleeding they aren't bleeding right. 

While I was too busy worrying about my ears I didn't notice someone walk in, walk towards me and stand next to me. Nor did I notice that all the screaming stopped and that everyone was staring at me.

I stopped whatever I was doing and slowly looked sideways and saw someone's torso. I looked up and my face quickly changed from a confused expression to a what the hell are you doing here face.

Freaking park chanyeal was standing next me smugly looking right at me as if he was proud to be near my presence. And why was he dressed all fancy its school not a freaking fashion event.

"Hello Mina I'm park chanyeol a new student to this school" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake. 

I simply stared at his hand gawking with my mouth open. Chanyeol was still staring at me as if he was waiting for me to say something. But all I can say in that moment was

"Chicken?"
.
.
.
Present day 
And this is  where we are now chanyeol leaning against the wall smirking.

"By the way I really enjoyed that response you gave me earlier 'chicken' really?" He chuckled.

"I panicked ok you popped out no where, besides how'd you know I go to school here" I asked him, uncomfortably looking anywhere but him.

"Facebook,it says where you study"he replied back smiling widely.

"Stalker" I murmur

"What was that" he asked getting up from his previous form.

"Oh nothing" I simply said, besides I can't Judge don't we all do the same anyways. 

"So how about that tour" he said walking next to me as I turned away from him earlier.

"Umm how about no, you didn't even ask for one earlier" I told him walking towards the elevators.

"Yea I did, I've been telling you since we got out of class" chanyeaol said with his brow furrowed.

"Ohh that was you, sorry all I heard was this dog yapping constantly near my ears and I was trying to get away from it" smirking I quickly walked inside the elevator and turned around to see his expression. I laughed out loud, he looked shocked, mouth open his eyes dark, as if I just ruined his man pride.

"Oh man sorry but maybe in a million years or never" I told him looking down at my nails. I looked up again and chuckled.

"Sweetie close your mouth we don't want flys flying in now do we?" I smugly said tilting my head a little.

"Bye" I waved smiling as the doors were closing and his mouth still open.

Oh man this was gonna be interesting.