surprises

Answer me twice

 

2016

Mark looked around the room. He was expecting to see a few more twice members making an appearance. He wondered where the rest were since the twice members are usually attached by the hip,it was weird to see them alone.

"Mark oppa,I have to do something very important" Nayeon said breaking into his thoughts

"what would that be?" he asked. Looking at her ambitious eyes he already knew that she was up to no good.

"I'll tell you later" she said as she stood up. She walked over to where Jungkook and Yugyeom were standing. "ahem" she said. But there was no response as the two guys were focused on their game.

She shuffled Jungkook's hair,to get his attention.. He jerked his head and turned his attention to her.

"yah,is this how you treat the girl you like?" she asked referring to Tzuyu who was now sitting next to Jihyo  and Yoongi like an awkward third wheel

"the girl I like?" he continued "you know who I like?"

"duh,Yugyeom told me" she answered . Yugyeom lowered his head "Nayeonnie, that's a secret"

"so what do you think about my feelings?" Jungkook asked shyly. He placed his hands on the pockets of his Jeans and waited for her answer. He was going to yell at Yugyeom later but at the moment he something more important to worry about.

"I think you should go for it,any girl would totally love to be your girlfriend" she answered,hoping to encourage him. Nayeon knew Jungkook was generally shy around girls,and Tzuyu was not too easy to talk to,since she's also a shy person.

"really??" Jungkook asked rhetorically with a bright smile. He was so happy to hear those words

"Now go talk to her,she looks like a third wheel,sitting next to those love birds" Nayeon remarked pointing at the trio.

Jungkook looked in the direction that she was pointing at,and saw Tzuyu trying to talk to Jihyo and Yoongi.He was confused.Why was Nayeon pointing at her?

"Her? Wait,who do you think I like?" He asked trying to understand what she was talking about.

"Tzuyu of course" She answered "why?"

Yugyeom cut in "yup that's right,Jungkook likes Tzuyu,don't you Jungkook?" he asked looking at jungkook with a forceful smile

Jungkook raised his eyebrows,he could not understand what was happening at all.

"umm..Yugyeom can we talk in private for a minute?" Jungkook asked 

"Wae? I want to know too" Nayeon added with a pout

"it's a guy thing" Yugyeom answered as he led Jungkook into the other room

Once they were inside and Yugyeom closed the door ,he prepared himself to get yelled at.

"So Yugyeom, would you like to tell me what the hell is going on?" Jungkook yelled as softly as possible

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to get mad" Yugyeom whispered slowly

"fine"

"So,remember that day when you came to visit me at JYPE?" Yugyeom continued "and you asked me ,where SHE was?"

"and then i told you that the twice members were busy practicing for their MAMA stage" 

"mm hmm" Jungkook nodded,trying to recollect the day

"and then I teased you by saying that your crush was very obvious" Yugyeom continued "turns out that twice was back,and Nayeon heard what I had said"

"but how I didn't mention any name" Jungkook questioned "then ,why does she think it's Tzuyu?"

"well,she kept asking me who it was,and since I couldn't tell her the truth,I panicked and said that it was Tzuyu" Yugyeom concluded carefully

"WHAT? So that's why Nayeon keeps pushing Tzuyu towards me. I should have known" he yelled  "YAH! I'm going to kill you"

"you said you won't shout at me!!" Yugyeom answered as he ran to the other side of the room.

"You deserve it,how could you lie to her like that? " he said throwing a pillow at him

"I couldn't tell Nayeon that you actually like her" Yugyeom answered truthfully "wouldn't it be worse if she knew that the person you liked was her?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yah,Jihyo aren't you going to wake up?" Nayeon asked . Yoongi shot her an angry look 

"look,if our manager finds out that we've been here for two hours,you can kiss your secret meeting with Jihyo good bye" Nayeon justified herself.

Jihyo opened her eyes slowly,she realized that her head was on Yoongi's shoulders. She sat up right staright away ,her cheeks started to turn a deep shade of red.

"We're getting late leader-nim" Nayeon joked "or is he going to pick out clothes for you too"

Jihyo's mouth opened in shock.She couldn't beleive that Nayeon just said that. Yoongi smirked "hey,my fashion sense is pretty good"

The door opened, and Jinyoung walked through

"well,where were you?" Nayeon asked . Jinyoung ignored her "well guys,your manager has been looking for the three of you for a while now,do you want to get in more trouble?"

within ten seconds the three twice members had scrambled out of the room.

Jinyoung settled down on the place previously occupied by Jihyo. He looked at Yoongi,who was looking at the door whistfully 

"not a good idea" Jinyoung whispered 

"huh?" Yoongi asked

"It's too dangerous to date any of them right now"Jinyoung continued "Trust me"

"why? Just because you don't have the guts to date Nayeon doesn't mean no one else can date a twice member" he remarked 

Jinyoung looked down "Maybe you're unaware of how much hate twice gets.They get hate mails sent to them every week,there are people online who make disgusting remarks about them,and it's to such an amount that our company has to take legal action" he continued "Jihyo's been getting a lot of hate too,how do you think your fans will react when they find out?" 

Yoongi had thought of this before,but he had brushed it off by telling himself that he'd be careful.Plus his fans already thought that he had a long term girlfriend,they didn't seem to mind.

"You have no idea how hard it is for me to see someone I like getting so much hate.Or how hard it is for me to see so many guys asking her out in front of me. It takes a lot for me to act like I don't care" Jinyoung answered with great difficulty "but this the life I chose,and the best I can do is wait"

Jinyoung stood up and walked to his room leaving Yoongi's head filled with thoughts.

Jinyoung was right,and he knew it. If someone found out about him and Jihyo it could be hard on both of them.And especially on her.Given the circumstances maybe he should keep  his distance from her.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

During the dinner,JYP told them that they were going to perform a collaboration stage with seventeen and gfriend. It was supposed to be a JYP special so they'd all be performing songs from their own company.

From twice they wanted Jeongyeon ,Mina,Momo and Nayeon to perform,as well as JB,Jinyoung,Yugyeom,and Jackson. 

"ok,so you guys will also have to perform who's your mama,twice will be paired with seventeen,and got7 with Gfriend,I'll be producing the whole stage" JYP announced.

"wait,who's your mama,does that mean...." Jeongyeon wondered if it meant that they would have to actually dance with the guys,and knowing the song,the dance would be a bit y.

"yes,don't worry,it'll be short" JYP added "You should be happy that I'm pairing you guys up with such good looking guys"

"but...their fans won't like it" Momo knew how easily fans got offended in Korea

"it'll be ok,it won't be too y,and you guys will be paired up with the younger ones" JYP continued "got7,what do you think?"

"I think all of us will be okay doing the stage" JB answered 

"who will we be paired up with?" Nayeon asked 

"you seem to be a bit too excited " Jinyoung remarked   

"So far the seventeen members that are confirmed are Woozi and Vernon,the others will confirm it by tonight" He continued "from Gfriend,it'll be Eunha,SinB,Yerin and Yuju"

"This will be fun" Nayeon said,thinking of having fun with the Gfriend members. A part of her wished that she could collaborate with blackpink too. 

Jinyoung shot her a look. She seemed a bit too happy to dance with some random guys.

"oh and Jinyoung,have you decided if you want to host inkigayo ?" JYP asked

"yes,I'll confirm it after we go back to Korea" Jinyoung answered truthfully 

"Nayeon,you should introduce him to Jisoo,they'll be mc-ing together for a while"  their boss continued "you guys are friends right?"

"Yes,we're friends" Nayeon answered looking down. She knew that she shouldn't care,I mean Jisoo's her friend and it's a great opportunity for her. But a small part of her was a bit envious."I'll give him her number" Nayeon answered,she decided to be mature,and do as their CEO told her.It's not like Jinyoung doesn't see pretty girls every day.

The rest of the got7 and twice member looked at her with shock. All of them knew how complicated her realtionship with Jinyoung was,they were surprised to see her offer Jisoo's number . 

 

When they got out,they could see that their fans had gathered to see them .Nayeon covered her face with her hoodie,and Jinyoung stuck close by her. He was always cautious of the twice members when they were in Hong Kong,he had heard a few rumours of how some anti-fans were going to attack them. He wanted to make sure that none of them got hurt.But his attention was still on Nayeon,who looked a bit upset.

 

 

 

Hey guys,I know that this chapter may have been a bit shocking to some shippers.But if you're a tzukook shipper you should stick around,there's more to come.I saw a comment asking if Mark was the second lead, but as you can see it's not him. Jihyo and Yoongi seem to be popular,so I'll definitely write about them.And I'll continue writing about JinYeon too.

 

So I found this video online of the got7 and twice members leaving after dinner in Hong Kong. And Jinyoung walked right behind Nayeon . The video doesn't belong to me. You can find it online if you search for it. just search for twice and got7 dinner fancam or something.

 

I want to link it,but I heard that I might get copyright strikes,since I don't have permission from the owner of the video.Anyway till next time. And tell me which ships you like,and please comment. I always feel so encouraged reading your comments.Thank you.