Getting Lost

Answer me twice

year 2025

 

"Tzuyu-ah Nayeon's on the phone" a young man said as he held out the phone .

"Nayeon unni,what's up?" Tzuyu asked grabbing the phone. Her boyfriend put his arms aroung her waist,making her lean back on his chest. Tzuyu gave him a shy smile.

"hmm..yeah I think I can make it...okay bye" she said hanging up the phone

Her boyfriend gave her a confused look "she wants to have lunch together ,she said that she has something important to discuss" Tzuyu said turning her body to face him."it's not another comeback is it?" he asked.

"I don't think so" Tzuyu answered ,she couldn't really understand why Nayeon sounded so nervous on the phone. She was used to Nayeon announcing sudden lunch plans,but this time it seemed urgent .

"you're always working" he said pouting . She moved closer to him,"says the guy who missed my birthday because he was on tour"

"that was six months ago,when are you going to forget it" he groaned

"when hell freezes over" she said in a serious tone

"you really scare me sometimes" he answered ,he thought he was used to tzuyu being savage all the time....he obviously was not.

"that makes me happy" she gave him a creepy smile. Tzuyu always had fun messing with him.

 

year 2016

 

This was it. The Mnet Asia Music Awards were finally here. Winning a MAMA award meant a lot to every idol.The members of twice had just arrived in hongkong..it was cold out. The moment they stepped out of the airport they were blinded by the cameras flashing. Jihyo and Jungyeon held Tzuyu close to them. All of them were a bit scared that something may happen to Tzuyu. After her scandal,Tzuyu had earned herself a lot of antis . The twice girls were very protective over their maknae so they decided to surround her like a wall.

They drove to their hotel safely ,it was only 5 in the evening. So

"ok guys,don't forget that we have to go for dinner together"' Jackson said as he walked over to his car 

"ya we get it,now can we go to our room" Jungyeon asked cutting him off. She was really looking forward to seeing her room.

"fine,fine...but be careful" Jaebum said as he handed over the cards to their rooms "CEO-nim,here's yours" he said giving one to JYP.

"eh..where's nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu asked looking around for the oldest member. Unknown to them a little baby had caught Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon ran over to the baby. "aigoo...so cute" she said looking at the baby. The baby's mother gave her a smile. Nayeon looked around the hotel and realized that she couldn't find any of her members. She suddenly felt a little nervous. She wasn't fluent in mandarin and she didn't know anyone there. She took small shy steps hoping to find someone she knew. 

There was a sign that said free wifi...Nayeon remembered that she still had her phone.She was just about to take it out to text the members when she felt someone standing behind her ,she didn't need to turn around to know who it was . She knew who he was...she didn't know how,but she knew it could only be one person.

"Nayeon-ah ,I've told you to stick close to your members" the young man with black hair said in a worried tone.

"I didn't mean to get lost,I just saw the cutest baby ever...Jinyoung you should've seen her" she answered with an excited tone . Nayeon loved babies,it was something everyone knew.

"are you really 21 years old...netizens are right,you're only 21 months old" Jinyoung scolded her. Nayeon was always so distracted,she didn't pay attention to her surroundings ,it was like taking care of a little kid.

"pfft...you're only one year older than me " 

"hul...anyway let's go" 

"where?" she asked. This was the longest they had talked in a while. After her debut she never really got too many opportunities to spend time with him. Since he was a quiet guy,it was even harder to keep in touch

"to your room,I'm pretty sure you don't know where it is"

Nayeon didn't have a smart comeback.So she decided to just stop talking and follow him

"yah your shirt matches mine,you did it on purpose right" Nayeon said ,not able to maintain the awkward silence

"you're the one who keeps wearing my stuff" Jinyoung corrected  her

"wearing your stuff,huh...when??" she asked with a frown evident on her face

"you keep wearing those shoes I gave you five years ago...they're worn out,get a new pair" 

They walked down the hall.Nayeon could hear the voices of her roommates...they were so loud,she wondered why her manager hadn't shut them up yet . She knocked on the door. "wae? they're still very pretty"  she said looking down at her shoes

Momo opened the door "Nayeon unnie,you're back"

"Jinyoung oppa told us that you had gone to washroom" Tzuyu piped in .Remembering how Jinyoung had told them all that Nayeon had gone to wash her face,and that he'd bring her up

"ahh so he told you" Nayeon answered staring at Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked down at the floor avoiding her gaze.

" I should get going" Jinyoung said walking away "bye" Tzuyu yelled as she closed the door.

Jungyeon walked up to Nayeon,and dragged her into an empty room. Tzuyu just stood there looking blank 

Jungyeon made Nayeon sit on the bed "so where were you?" she asked suspiciously

"in the washroom?" Nayeon lied

"both of us know that's not true"

"fine...I was playing with a baby and I got distracted...by the way what did Jinyoung tell you guys?" she asked 

"he told us that you had gone to the washroom and that he'd bring you back,I knew he was lying,but I didn't want everyone else to find out" Jungyeon answered calmly.

Nayeon smiled slightly. Jungyeon knew that look "No,Nayeon...don't" Jungyeon said knowing what nayeon was thinking

Her smile grew wider and she looked at Jungyeon "do you think he likes me?" she asked

Jungyeon was used to this. Nayeon watches a lot of dramas resulting in her acting like her own life was a romantic comedy.She analyzes every single thing a guy she likes does and concludes that he's interested in her. She used to think that Jinyoung was interested in her especially after he thanked her in his album by referring to her as Nayonce.She stopped thinking that after he constantly ignored her after her debut.

"Nayeon,we've been through this before...he's not the one for you" Jungyeon tried to explain 

"ugh...I know,I know,but don't you think it's weird that he knew where I was and didn't tell you guys" Nayeon asked with hope in her eyes

"Jinyoung is a mystery...I don't think even he knows why he did that" 

"I'm telling you,I'm great at knowing who likes who, I knew that Jungkook like Tzuyu even before Yugyeom told me" Nayeon continued " I have the sixth sense" 

"shhh...That's supposed to be a secret,what if Tzuyu finds out?"

"she obviously likes him too,so why not?" Nayeon suggested

"If she finds out,it should be from him...not from us" Jungyeon whispered "by the way you're too loud"

"Jungyeon,I think I get friend zoned by a lot of guys" Nayeon said changing the topic. Jungyeon thought for a moment before answering " I can't argue with that" she finally spoke.

Nayeon threw a pillow at her "yah,you're supposed to tell me that it's not true" she joked

Momo walked ,"are you guys having a pillow fight?"

"now we are" Nayeon screamed throwing a pillow at Momo.

 

2025

" I can't believe that this" Nayeon said walking around the room looking worried . "how did this happen" she muttered to herself. She had been walking around her spacious room for a while now. She didn't know who to tell. She called Tzuyu and Jungyeon a while back,but she didn't have the guts to tell them through the phone.

"babe,I'm home" A voice called her from another room. She walked out of her room in a hurry. He was home.

"so suddenly ,I'm babe?" she yelled running toward the voice

"huh?" he asked confused. He tried to read her expression. She looked upset,more than usual

"I don't know why I'm with you,you hardly ever talk and you're so cold and I told you to be careful and... and.." she said almost crying

"ok what's wrong" he asked moving closer to her "are you sick" he put a hand to her forhead to check her temperature

"No, I'm...." she looked up,she could see that he was waiting for her to go on "pregnant" she finally let it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,so this chapter was focused on Nayeon and Tzuyu...the next chapter will be on the other members . I hope you like the pairings...if you have any other otps please tell me. Oh and the couples can still change depending on who interacts the most.

this chapter's interactions are based on-

Jinyoung really did mention Nayeon in his album's thanks so referring to her as Nayonce

Jinyoung and Nayeon have matching shoes that are both worn out

by the way guys...please comment and let me know what you though...thank you for reading. Next chapter will be centered on Sana and Jihyo 

 

here are some jinyeon moments that happen prior to the timeline of my story,there are more but I think Jinyeon shippers think these two moments are really precious so...

predebut- dream high 2

 

Image result for nayeon jinyoung        

 

vlive for jyp nation

 

Image result for nayeon jinyoung

 

jinyoung said this when Nayeon changed to his team