Found

Answer me twice

-ping- Jihyo knew what that meant. She took her phone in hand and checked her message

Nayeon

yah,Jungkook just messaged me that the bts members are coming here. Why aren't you in the hotel room?

 

Why on earth were they coming over. Do they know how risky that is?

Jihyo

Why are they coming here? If the press find out,then we're dead

 

Nayeon

We both know why ;)  your amazing boyfriend wants to see you ,anyway Jungkook sent me a message saying that he was coming over with your boyfriend to meet the Got7 guys

 

Jihyo

He's not my boyfriend !

 

Nayeon

should I call him by his other name...Agust D?

 

Jihyo

STOP..I'm coming up

 

Jihyo got off the treadmill. Tomorrow was the MAMA awards and she knew that if she looked even a little out of place ,people would bash her for her body. She loved her body the way it was,but she really couldn't stand being called things like the visual hole. The members had no idea.If they found out that Jihyo sneaks out on a daily basis to the gym,they'd probably lock her up in her room and give her an hour long lecture about how perfect she already is,and how she doesn't need to lose weight.

She cursed Yoongi in her mind,why did he have to come right now? If someone finds out that bts was at their hotel,she knew that someone would spread rumours about all of them. She ran to the elevator and clicked on the button. While she waited she could hear footsteps behind her. She turned back to face a young man . He was wearing a black T-shirt and Jeans,his face was covered by a mask,but she already knew who he was. She knew from the way he stared at her with his piercing eyes.

"So,is this how you dress when you go on a walk?" He said looking at her in her sports bra and shorts. She put on her sweatshirt,which was previously on her other hand.

"So now you also ask my members where I am?" she asked defensively 

"Well I knew where you were,I just wanted to be sure" he continued "stop overworking yourself"

The elevator door opened ,Jihyo walked in"Yoongi, I know how to take care of myself ,why're you here anyway?"

"well Jungkook wanted to meet his favourite twice member...so I decided to tag along to meet mine" he answered with a grin . Jihyo turned to look at him "hmm...very smooth" She felt like the elevator was too small,and she was feeling really sweaty.

"I don't really understand your obsession with me" she continued ,breaking the silence "hmm....shouldn't you be too cool to care about girls"

He swiftly moved towards her,Jihyo pressed her back against the wall of the elevator, as she moved further away from him,he bent down to her height "I'm not the type of guy to hide my feeling for a girl...I wouldn't want to regret not making a move while I still can,you know that". He looked into her big brown eyes. He could see his own reflection in them. It reminded him of the day they had first met.

 

year 2025

 

"Jihyo,come meet me for lunch today" Nayeon said through the phone. "why...is something wrong,you sound a bit scared" Jihyo answered concerned over her friend's tone.

"I'm fie,I just want to talk to you guys about something important" she continued "ok,I'm in a hurry now,bye"

"but...b" Jihyo couldn't say good bye as Nayeon had cut her call. She remembered that she had lunch plans already,but she decided to cancel them. Her husband would just have to eat without her.

 

year 2016

 

"Tzuyu-yah,Jungkook and Yoongi are going to be in got7's room? Do you wanna come with me?"  Nayeon asked . Ever since Nayeon heard from Yugyeom that Jungkook was into Tzuyu,she had made it her mission to unite the two. Nayeon prided herself on being a good matchmaker..

Tzuyu looked up from her smartphone "why?" she asked. She wanted to go,but it would be too obvious if she said yes without asking for more information. 

"well,I was getting bored in here,and well Jihyo's already there,so I thought that we should accompany her" Nayeon answered

"uh? When did Jihyo unnie go to their room?" Tzuyu asked "about 30 minutes ago,she messaged me when she got there,and asked me to get there as fast as possible" Nayeon replied

"wait 30 minutes ago?"

"yup,I thought that I should let her have some time alone with Yoongi" Nayeon added with a smirk. She already had two couples in mind,and she was determined to make them happen.

"Jihyo unnie is going to kill us...let's get going" Tzuyu jumped off her chair. She couldn't believe Nayeon left Jihyo alone in a room full of boys. 

 

 

Mark heard the sound of the doorbell 

Since everyone else was busy talking he decided to open the door. He turned the door,and the first thing he was greeted with was Nayeon's signature bunny smile.

Mark's eyes lit up. He was starting to get really bored. Jinyoung was nowhere to be found and the rest of the got7 guys were hanging out with Jihyo and with the newly arrived bts members. And while he liked talking to them,it was kind of tiring after a while,due to his natural introverted personality. But when he talked to Nayeon,for some reason ,he never did get tired.And even if he did,he still enjoyed listening to her talk.

"ahh Mark oppa,Jihyo's here right?" Nayeon asked trying to look for her . Mark also noticed that Tzuyu was timidly standing next to her. 

"yeah,she's inside..." Mark answered walkig back in. The two of them walked inside. Jihyo was sitting on the couch next to Yoongi,they were playing cards with Bambam and JB.

Yugyeom and Jungkook were playing some sort of a video game.

Nayeon pushed Tzuyu inside "yah...go talk to him" she whispered.

Bambam looked up from his cards "oh Nayeon and Tzuyu are here" he announced. Nayeon shot him a look "I told you to call me noona"

Jihyo looked up "yah what took you so long?"

"I fell asleep and forgot" Nayeon lied. Jihyo shook her head knowing that Nayeon was lying "mm hmm" Jihyo mumbled sarcastically . 

Nayeon sat next to Mark. She looked around the room for Jinyoung "where's Jinyoung?"

"hmm...I'm not really sure,he said that he was going out for some fresh air" Mark replied

"so are you nervous for tonight?" she asked excitedly "kind of..I guess,but it's not our first time performing so I guess it'll be fine" he answered  facing her. Nayeon was dressed casually,in a plain white t shirt and jeans. Her hair was short so it kind of bounced around avery time she moved her head. And for Nayeon that happens all the time.

"well..you guys always do well. This time we're supposed to have dance break, ugh I feel so unprepared" she whined ,her eyes suddenly widened,like she suddenly remembered something "oh, oh...you'll never believe what happened....." and with those few words Mark smiled,he was used to Nayeon saying those words every time they met.

Meanwhile Tzuyu was forced to sit next to Yugyeom and Jungkook by Nayeon. "so,what's up?" Jungkook asked her

"nothing much" Tzuyu answered . "ahh Tzuyu ,you must be nervous to perform?" Yugyeom asked ,trying to break the awkward silence

"no" Tzuyu answered . Jungkook and Yugyeom looked at each other laughed at how fast Tzuyu answered that question "ahh...I mean not really since,I'll be performing with all the unnies" Tzuyu corrected herself.

"but well good luck,I'm sure you'll do great" Yugyeom added with a smile "thanks oppa". She talked to Yugyeom for a while,and glanced at Jungkook every few seconds. It wasn't like Tzuyu to like a guy so much,infact she hadn't really ever had a proper boyfriend . But she knew that she liked Jungkook and that everyone probably knew of her little crush too,with all the stares she's been giving him.

She waited for Jungkook to say something,but he just seemed to be focused on his game. She was a little disappointed,but she decided that it was no big deal and turned walked over to Jihyo.

Tzuyu stood still for a moment,taking the scene in. Jihyo was sleeping on Yoongi's shoulder,and judging by the silly smile on his face,he didn't seem to mind. She realized that maybe this wasn't the best time to interrupt them.

 

year 2025

 

Jihyo walked into the cafe ,only to see Nayeon sitting with Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.She waved at them and jogged towards them. She had on a black mask to cover her face,just like the others did.

She sat down next to Tzuyu,and raised her eyebrows at her,to ask what was happeing. Tzuyu gave her a blank expression

"Nayeon Unni...what's wrong?" Tzuyu asked "you look really stressed"

Nayeon bit her lips and slowly looked up

"I need you guys to not freak out...ok?" she continued "I have some big news"

"uh oh" Jungyeon whispered ,almost like she knew what was going on

"I'm pregnant" Nayeon whispered making sure no one could hear them.

There was utter silence for a few seconds. All of their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets 

"wait...are you serious?" Jihyo asked,she knew that Nayeon had been married for a while but she hadn't really expected this

"I am..." Nayeon answered

"congratulations unni" Tzuyu said ,faking a smile. She was happy for Nayeon,but she knew that this meant that Nayeon's future in the group was uncertain.,but she also knew that Nayeon needed everyone's support more than anything.

"wow you guys are really amazing,from your 'strictly professional' collaborations,to having a baby together,you guys have really come a long way. Congratulations" Jihyo also decided to congratulate her

"well,does he know?" Jungyeon asked

"I told him this morning,just after I called you guys"

"well,how did he take it?"

 

 

Hey guys,sorry for the late update,I've been really busy.I'll try to update more often. So I've added a new couple - Jihyo and Suga(Yoongi)

reasons-

 

Image result for jihyo yoongi

I know that this one isn't too evident,but there is an interaction that I found really cute,but I can't add it just yet because I don't want to give any spoilers.

I have decided on the couples,but I'd really like it if you guys could tell me which of the couples (so far) you like the most

-Sana X Taehyung

-Nayeon X Jinyoung

-Jihyo X Yoongi (suga)

-Tzuyu X Jungkook

based on your comments I can decide which couples I should focus on.

by the way I've also added Mark as a character,he's really close to Nayeon

here are few pics of Mark X Nayeon friendship pics

(I found it on instagram,they don't belong to me)

 

Image result for mark nayeon

 

 

Image result for mark nayeon