12 Years Later

Goddess of EXO

I sat on at a grand piano that was placed in the corner in the room. My fingers graced the black and white keys, but no notes were being played. My hands stayed there as my brain wandered into a different dimension. It was the same thing everyday. My oppas' have not let me leave my room, and soon I will be 13 years old. Some oppas' would come teach me different things. Though, I never questioned why they never let me leave the room. But now, all I wanted to do was leave. I want to see the moon and the sun. I want to see trees and real flowers growing from the earth. 

"Ji-hye" The knock on my door and the call of my name brought me back to reality, and I turned to the door to my room.

"Come in oppa." I got off the piano bench and made my way over to my bed and sat on it. In walked my Suho oppa. He was dressed up in a black suit, and his hair was styled off his forehead. He came in with a smile on his face and made his way over to me. He sat right next to me on my bed and kissed my forehead in a greeting.

"Hello my Ji-Hye. How are you today?" He started petting my head and I told him about my day. It was the same thing everyday, I got up and took a bath, I did my homework and studied, and I played some piano. I ate breakfast with Baekhyun oppa, and lunch with Kai oppa and Sehun oppa. Chanyeol opaa even came to play video games with me for a small while.

"Are you ok princess?" I looked up to him when he asked me that. I didn't know how to answer him.

"Oppa, am I ever going to be able to leave my room?" My eyes started becoming unfocused, and I knew the tears were threatening to fall. Even though I love my oppas, I wasn't happy. I looked away from Suho after seeing the smile fall from his face. I've never asked them this question, because I trust my oppas, but I want to leave.

"Ji-Hye, look at me please." I slowly turned my head to look at him, and i felt the tears running down my cheeks. His smile returned to his face, and his hand lifted to wipe the tears of my face. The tears flew into the air and danced around Suho oppas fingers. I always loved seeing the boys use their powers and it was one of the most entertaining things to calm me down.

"Oppas are trying to protect you princess. There are many bad people in this world and you're very special. We keep you here so those bad people cannot get to you." He started petting my head again while he got me to stop crying.

"Bad people? Why are they coming to get me?" I asked

"Yes, not everyone is like your oppas. You have a special power within you like your oppas, and they want use those powers to do bad things. Oppas' are keeping you here because we don't want anything to happen to you until those powers develop." Suho oppa explained. I looked down into my lap not believing his worlds. I could never be as powerful as my oppas, nor could I believe that anyone would want me.

"Baby, look at me." I looked up at him again and he kissed me on the forehead again. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. WE sat that way for a while until he let go to look down at me again.

"We love you princess, so please trust us. Soon you will be let out again ok?" I nodded my head and Suho oppa got off the bed.

"Xuimin oppa will come bring dinner to eat with you. I need to go to a meeting ok?"

"Ok." He kissed me on the cheek one more time and he walked out of the room. I then heard him stop and start talking with someone in the hall. I quickly moved by the door and heard that he was talking to Xuimin oppa.

"She's asked to leave her room." Suho oppa said

"Really? Whats wrong?" Xuimin oppa asked.

"I think she's starting to get bored. She's starting to get curious about the world. We need to start distracting her better." Suho oppa suggested.

"Maybe we should have someone with her 24/7." Xuimin also suggested.

"I don't think we should suffocate her either. Soon she will be a teenager. She also needs her space, so we cant watch her like a hawk." Suho stated.

"We'll figure out something Suho-ah. You better leave now or you'll be late for that meeting." Xuimin told him. Suho agreed and I could hear footsteps walk away. Soon there was a knock on my door and I quickly ran to my bed. I then told him to come in.

__________________________________

I ate dinner with Xuimin oppa and he even stayed extra to watch a movie with me. I had fallen asleep on the bed with him and when I woke up he was gone. The clock on my wall read 1 o'clock in the morning. I got out of bed and walked over to my bookcase. I took a book out and sat on the floor. I opened the book to my favorite page. If my clock was right, the moon was out right now. I stared at the picture of the dark skies and bright white moon that was close to the color of my hair. If I was also correct my oppas would be sleeping.

Finally deciding on my idea I quickly went into my closet and grabbed a bag. I tossed in some clothes, my book, and other things that I would need. I changed out of my dress and put my hair into a pony tail. I then grabbed a bobby pin from my vanity and made my way to the door. With a deep breath I picked the lock and the door opened. I took a few steps out of the room into the dark hallway. I slowly started walking down the halls and passed many doors. I heard some snoring coming from one of the room, which indicated that an oppa was sleeping. I quietly made my way down the hall till I met a staircase. I quickly mad my way down the long swirly steps. I then entered a giant room, and Two giant double doors were in front of me. 

"No way." I whispered. Then I saw some giant glass windows. I made my way over to one and my eyes widened at the giant circle in the sky. I quickly made my way to the two double doors.This was it, and if I just opened these doors and I would be outside. I closed my eyes and made a deep breath as I pushed open the doors. Immediately the air I breathed in was super fresh and the breeze felt amazing against my skin. I walked out and my bare feet his the fresh green grass. I kept walking and I looked up towards the sky at the moon and the stars. 

It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen and I kept walking towards it, but I knew I wouldn't get any closer. It felt like meeting an old friend that I had never seen in years. All of a sudden something crossed in front of my face. I then looked around me and saw a lot of colorful butterflies flying around. I smiled and held my hand out for one to land. I cooed at the bright blue bug that landed on my hand. 

"JI-HYE!" I looked behind me to some of my oppas running towards me. I quickly turned around to face then fully. When Baekhyun oppa went to grab my arm I yanked it out of his hold. His face changed from one of anger to terrified.

"NO!" I yelled at them as I slowly backed away.

"Ji-Hye, listen to us. You need to go back inside." Suho oppa pushed Baekhyun oppa behind him as he slowly approached me.

"No oppa! I'm tired of staying inside! I want to see the moon, the stars, the grass, the butterflies, and everything else!" I yelled at him. I could see the hurt run across his face, but that wasn't going to make him back down. I quickly took his sudden pause as a chance to escape. I ran away from him and I could hear them shout for me. As I ran I didn't notice the sky getting darker and the moon and stars going away. 

I stopped and before me was a shadow that was quickly approaching me and before I could run away I was being in. The last thing I could see was Kai oppa appearing in front of me with a scared look on his face and tears started running down my face as I stretched my hand out to him.

"OPPA!!!!"