Beggining

Goddess of EXO

"Take her to the basement. I'll deal with them up here until help arrives. I love you." A man took his wife and there only baby girl into his arms and kissed them both. The women was crying as she held her husband and baby for the last time. 

"I love you too." She kissed him on the lips desperately and when a bang was heard they broke apart. They looked towards the door to hear shouting and more banging. 

"Go my love." The woman looked at her husband one last time and then hurried of the basement with their child. She locked the door behind her and ran down the stairs. She looked down at her little girl in her arms. The one she wished she would get to raise, but because of her status she never will. Her beautiful baby that had bright blue eyes and snow white hair.

She kissed her baby with tears in her eyes as she put her in a small basket and covered her with a blanket. She then shut the closet and guarded the door with a gun in her hand. Suddenly she hear banging and shooting coming from upstairs, and quickly everything turned quiet. She thought that maybe her husband had kept them away, but right as she let her guard down someone broke the door down. Right after that she was shot by one of the men, and instantly she had passed. The men then quickly started searching the room and right as they were about to open the closet where the baby was that man electrocuted by lightning.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" A mysterious voice spoke. Lightning sparked between his fingers, and as the other men were about to shoot them there guns melted in their hands. The men screamed as the melting metal burned their hands.

"Now, that's not very nice. You killed two loving parents, and you thought you were going to get away with it?" Another one entered the room, and soon six more entered behind the three that were in the room. There were a total of 9 guys in the room, and they were all dressed in robes. The hoods were taken off their heads and they were immediately recognized. Fear went through the other group of guys, but before they could beg for their lives they were all frozen solid.

"Aww, Xuimin hyung! I wanted to see them beg!" One of the men said the the one with round cheeks and striking eyes. Said man only shrugged as the group slowly made their way to the closet. They opened the door to seeing a basket with pink blankets inside. One of the guys slowly bent down and moved the blankets away. Underneath was a small baby with that had all the boys gasp. 

"It's her!" The tall one with big ears happily stated. The boy that was bent down slowly went to pick the sleeping baby up and automatically the baby snuggled into his arms.

"She's beautiful." The man holding her said. All the men nodded their heads in agreement. They all stared at her in aw, and while they were taking this moment to watch her she started waking up. When her eyes flew open the boy's gasped again looking at her cerulean orbs. When she looked at the face of the man who held her a smile graced her face.

"Oh my god, that's so cute." The one with rainbow hair commented. All the guys agreed again, and they all moved closer to interact with the baby. Two of the men stayed back as they watched their brothers gawk over the baby. One looked down at his watch to see that it was latter than intended, and that they should probably get out of there.

"Everything ok Suho hyung." The short man with heart lips and owl eyes asked his brother that stood beside him.

"Yeah, we should probably head home before more people come looking for her." Suho told him. The younger agreed, and they quickly gathered they guys into a circle while the baby was still in one of the men's arms. The one with full lips and tan skin stood in the middle, and after shutting his eyes and concentrating a big poof of smoke surrounded the group. When the smoke went away there was no one there.