1/1

put some clothes on

minseok is a freshman in college, and as he enters his new dorm, he's dreading meeting his roommate.

when minseok opens the door, he's surprised by that the dorm was already cleand and any traces of boxes that contained his roommate's belongings were gone.

"! that stupid camper." a voice startled minseok as he looks over to the source. a young man was sitting on the small couch provided by the college. the man, minseok assumes to be his roommate, throws down his head set and gets up angrily. his roommate walks away from the couch and headed towards his shared room. as he was walking, he noticed minseok standing there awkwardly at the door way. "oh," he said, not surprised at minseok being there. "knew you were gonna be here soon, the name's lu han." he introduced himself whilst walking towards minseok, extending his hand for a hand shake.

"m-minseok." minseok said, gulping down his anxiety. he went to shake lu han's hand, but without realizing his hands were full with a shoebox. when he reached his hand out, the shoebox fell on his foot. "ow!" he yelped, holding the toe of his shoe.

lu han just laughed, and helped minseok with his things.

 

it's been two weeks rooming with lu han, and minseok doesn't mind lu han, except for in the mornings with lu han's obnoxiously loud alarm.

lu han's alarm went off at 6 o'clock. minseok wakes up, and looks over why there was a big ringing noise filling his ears. grumpy, he pushes his bed sheets off, and storms to lu han's bed. he turned off the alarm, and was about to go back to bed before guilt washed over him. minseok felt bad, knowing lu han wasn't waking up, and he'd be late. he tried poking lu han's side, and tickling the boy. nothing seemed to be working. he tugged lu han's blankets off.

this woke lu han up, because sudden cold air hit his... man parts. minseok was staring in horror at the man. his eyes drifting down before willing himself to look at lu han.

"oh my gosh." was what left both of their lips.

 "sorry! sorry! ill go back to sleep," minseok scuttled back to his bed, pulling the blankets over his head to hide his blush.

lu han was still frozen on his bed, albeit he was . he sighed and rolled over with a groan. "minseok!" he called out.

"what..." the shorter replied, muffled by the sheets.

"you don't wake other people up!"

"hey!" minseok retorted, poking his head out, "you're the one with the loudest alarm clock on planet earth, and you weren't waking up so you should be glad i woke you up."

"i dont even have any morning classes today!"

"then why do you have your alarm clock on!"

"i forget ok! im not perfect."

minseok was going to say something back that went along the lines of "well your body is," but he decided against it. "okay, just, let me go back to sleep, and you need to start putting more clothes on."

"but it's hot in the summer," lu han whined.

"can't hear you im sleeping."

"ugh."