Chanyeol [1/2]

Mr. Bunny, Please take off your Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After knowing that Sehun confessed about liking their neighbour, Chanyeol got curious. He would disturb Chen a lot because he wanted to know how their neighbour looked like. Chen said, his voice filled with love, "He is like an angel. Kind... beautiful... soft like a bunny..." 

Chanyeol cringed. "Jongdae... you sound like a erted stalker..." He said as he looked at Chen with disgust. Chen turned around, and rolled his eyes at Chanyeol. His curled-up lips were getting flatter as he was annoyed. Chanyeol sighed and added, "Even Baekhyun is saying the same thing." He groaned, feeling irritated.

Chen started to laugh and that caused Chanyeol to throw pillows at him. "Aigoo... our Chanyeol is jealous that his best friend is stolen." Chen smirked as he gave Chanyeol the 'I know everything' look. 

"What the heck, Chen! It doesn't have anything to do with Baekhyun." Chanyeol said angrily to Chen and looked away because he didn't want to see the delighted expression on Chen. "I'm just curious about how charming our neighbour is, alright? Not even a girl has manage to charm three of us at the same time!" Chanyeol panted after he exclaimed. Chen blinked and stared at Chanyeol with a doubting face. "Come on, stop looking at me like that?" Chanyeol asked.

Chen nodded his head but his heart wasn't going to the same way. "You mentioned Baekhyun but not Sehun." Chen said as he smiled. 

"What kind of nonsense is that?" Chanyeol asked. Chen shrugged and continued to mock Chanyeol by smirking at him. 
 

"Sehun-ah." Chanyeol tapped Sehun's shoulder gently. Sehun turned around and spat out the bubble tea that he was drinking on Chanyeol's face. 

"I'm so sorry oh my god..." Sehun apologised but he was laughing at Chanyeol. He handed Chanyeol some tissues and informed a stylist. The stylist's expression darkened and he quickly pushed Chanyeol into a changing room and got him fresh clothes. It took quite some time for Chanyeol to get ready because the sweet bubble tea made his hair sticky. 

"Where's Chanyeol?" D.O asked Sehun, when he didn't see Chanyeol around. 

"I accidentally spat bubble tea on him so, he is in the changing room now." Sehun answered. D.O replied with an 'oh' and went towards Xiumin to inform him about Chanyeol's situation. 

Chanyeol walked out of the dressing room and sighed. He was greeted By Sehun, who was trying to hold back his laughter "Sehun-ah, do I look that ugly with this hair till you spit on me?" Chanyeol asked as he pointed at his black slicked-back hair. 

Sehun shook his head and denied, "No. You look handsome now." 

"Now?" 

Sehun added, "The hairstyle just now was just plain horrible. Didn't you check it before you come out?" 

Chanyeol sighed and said, "I'm just feeling quite tired lately... something kept bugging me..." 

"Did Jongdae hyung do something again?" Sehun asked, and it was right to the point. 

"Ya... by the way, you told us that you like our neighbour right? What's his name again? Soho something..." Chanyeol asked as he threw himself on the sofa in the waiting room. He felt drained. 

"His name is Suho!" Sehun whined. "I never thought that I would like him that much actually... he is just so pure and kind. I don't know... its like my heart kept racing whenever he says my name." He continued. 

Now it just made Chanyeol more curious about Suho. "He seems like a nice person. Can you introduce him to us?" Chanyeol asked Sehun.

"I would introduce him to anyone but you." Sehun answered, and it was like an arrow piercing through Chanyeol's heart. 

Chanyeol clutched his shirt and had his hand to his chest area. The maknae was slowly rising to the top, he thought. "Why?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Because you are so handsome and talented too. Suho likes people who are good at multiple areas... and you are so funny and good with jokes. Suho will definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter