Prologue

Mr. Bunny, Please take off your Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations to EXO!" 

Cheers can be heard loudly when EXO was announced as the winner at M Countdown. The fans were shouting and chanting when Kris was receiving the trophy. Smiles can be seen on the faces of the other members as they were really happy that their hard work paid off. "Thank you EXO-L, it's thanks to all of you that we can win this. We will work hard on our next album and please do support us. We love you!" Kris said over the microphone as he smiled. 

After the encore stage was over, they went backstage to change their clothes. Luhan was crying because everything felt like a dream. The others just smiled as they went and comfort him. "Don't cry, hyung. You look ugly." Baekhyun patted Luhan as he . Luhan just chuckled as he wiped away the tears with a tissue. 

"Let's work hard for our next performance!" Chanyeol said as he grinned. He was fired up because he wanted to show the best performance to the fans. The others nodded their head in agreement as they agreed to Chanyeol. It was another fine day for them.

 

"No way." Kris mumbled when he saw a huge amount of fans waiting outside their dorm. He frowned as he quickly tell the driver to turned around but, it was too late. The fans saw their van and ran to it. "If they don't stop, they will get hurt!" D.O exclaimed as he reached his hand to open to door, but, he was stopped by Kai.

"You will also hurt yourself if you go out like this." Kai said as he looked at D.O. Kai was right, D.O will definitely injure himself if he just go out like that the fans will push him. D.O sighed as he looked outside of the window. The fans were knocking on the window as they screamed. The knocks were getting louder and louder as the crazy fans hit the window with more force. Sehun even shrank away from the window because he was scared that the window might break. 

"What should we do?" Tao bit his thumb as he shook his leg anxiously. He was worried about the fans because they will get hurt if the driver just drove away. Thinking about that, he rolled down the window in order to tell them to move away. When he was about to speak, a fan pulled his tie. "Minseok hyung! Help!" Tao pulled Xiumin's shirt when he was about to get pull out. Xiumin quickly pulled him with Luhan as he closed the window. Tao sighed in relief, while looking dizzy as he said. "I thought I was going to die." 

"Are we going to be stuck in here forever?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at the time on his phone. Two hours had passed and the fans were still sticking to the van like a lizard. Kris was frowning in thought as he was thinking of how to solve the problem. 

"Minseok, Luhan. Lend me a hand." Xiumin and Luhan just stared at Kris with their eyes widened. "The three of us will go out." Kris said. They couldn't understand what is he thinking. "I thought of plan. We will be the bait to lead them away and the driver will drive away as the fan chase us." Xiumin and Luhan just nodded their head. Kris can be smart sometimes, they thought. 

"Make sure you shut the door immediately when he go out." Kris said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded his head as he patted Kris's shoulder lightly. "Don't die."Chanyeol said as he looked at Kris.

Kris just smacked Chanyeol and glared at him, "I won't die that easily!" 

When Kris noticed that the fans were getting away from the van because they were tired, he opened the door and walked out with Luhan and Xiumin. When the three of them walked out, the fans quickly turned around as they screamed. "OPPA!!!!!" The three of them were terrified when the fans stared at them with thirst. They need to run now. "Run!" Xiumin yelled as he paced up when the fans ran towards them. 

"Daebak...." Chen exclaimed in shock.

Baekhyun had tears in his eyes as he said, "We will build a nice tomb for the three of you." D.O hissed and smacked Baekhyun. He shouldn't joke around with death. "I'm just joking....." Baekhyun whined in pain as he pouted.  

"Ahjussi! You can drive now!" Tao raised his voice. The driver started the engine as he made a u-turn. But, he stopped when he heard a loud bump. "What was that?" Tao asked as he turned to look behind. "There's nothing......" Tao mumbled when he saw nothing. 

"Wait!" D.O shouted as he opened to door and jumped down from the van. Lay followed D.O as well as the both of them went down the van. Kai, Sehun and Tao just waited inside the van. "Are you okay?!" Lay exclaimed in shock when he saw a teenage girl struggling to stand up. Her head was bleeding and there were bruises on her leg. D.O quickly held her when she was about to fall. "The van hit her." D.O said as he frowned. 

"What took you two so long-" Tao jumped in shock when he saw the injured girl. "Oh my god, what to do? Oh my god." Tao paced back and forth as he stared at the girl that was breathing weakly. 

"What else can we do? HELP HER IN THE CAR!" D.O hissed in annoyance as he shouted at Tao. Tao shuddered as he quickly called Sehun and Kai for help. They need to send her to the hospital as soon as possible.



On the other side......

"...Gosh..we finally....got away..." Kris shook his head as he panted heavily along Xiumin and Luhan. After a long way of running, they finally got away from the crazy fans. They were sweating a lot as their heart raced. "Your plan actually ......" Luhan hissed as he said weakly. Xiumin nodded his head lightly and shook his head when dizziness hit him. Kris just rolled his eyes. 

Ring...Ring...

Kris took out his phone from the pocket when it was ringing. He smiled when the call was from D.O. "Where are you guys now? What? The hospital?! Okay, we will go there now." Kris said as he ended the call. 

"What happened?" Xiumin and Luhan asked. Kris just shook his head and said, "Something happened."
 

"What the hell did you guys do now?" Kyuhyun frowned as he scolded the EXO members. Changmin just sighed as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter