Sehun

Mr. Bunny, Please take off your Mask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was fond of cute things. Plushies? He had a collection of it. Cute printed T-shirts? He had ton of it. How about a cute lover? That's the only thing he didn't have. 


"AHHH! Sehun oppa is so handsome!" A young girl with twintails screamed when an advertisement of Sehun entered her sight. The short hair girl standing beside her screamed along at the sight of Sehun in black and white suit. "Sehun is definitely the most handsome one in EXO!" The both of them exclaimed as they took a selfie with the advertisement board. 

Sehun. Maknae of the popular idol boy group, EXO. Known for his stunning visual and his mature, y aura. Cheeky and playful sometimes but, he was usually quiet and not the talkative one along with his buddy, Kai. Chanyeol would always encouraged him to speak more and often told him that he had a good voice. But, Sehun didn't take on his advice because he didn't really like to speak when he was on a variety show. 

"Sehun? Are you listening?" Sehun snapped out of his thought when he was called by the MC. He blinked his eyes tiredly and realized that the show was not over yet. He was getting nervous, because he didn't catch what the MC asked him. 

Luhan, who was sitting beside Sehun nudged him with his elbow and whispered, "He asked you to rap out your part." Sehun's mouth formed into an O shape and nodded his head. He was thankful that Luhan was the one sitting beside him instead of Baekhyun. Baekhyun definitely won't help him.

 

"Phew, I almost messed things up." Sehun let out a lazy groan and threw himself onto the sofa. He sighed happily as he rubbed his face against the soft and comfortable cushion. But, the comfortableness only last for few seconds when Kris threw his leather jacket on Sehun without realizing that someone was there. 

"Hyung. You know that I'm here, right?" Sehun said, while the jacket was on his face. 

"Oh, my bad. I didn't see you." Kris said, with his usual cold tone. "Just hold on to that jacket for awhile. I'll get it after I take a quick shower." Before Sehun could throw the jacket at his rude hyung, Kris already shut his door. 

Sehun sighed and laid back down.

"Oh! Sehunnie, where is Kris hyung?" Sehun got up from the sofa unwillingly when he was called by a nosy brunette. He looked up at Baekhyun and sighed. Out of all he could expected, why must it be the noisiest one? So, Sehun decided to ignore Baekhyun. 

"Sehun, are you listening to me?" Baekhyun asked as he walked towards Sehun. 

Sehun just remained silent and faked sleeping. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms because he knew that Sehun was faking his sleep. He sighed and said, "Sehun, I know you are listening. I just need you to tell Kris that I'm going out." Noticing that Sehun was not budging, Baekhyun got up and went out. 

Of course, being the curious one, Sehun got up from the sofa and trailed after Baekhyun. He thought that Baekhyun might be meeting up with some girl. (lol) 

 

"He is not meeting up with a girl?" Sehun mumbled to himself when he saw Baekhyun approaching a man that was sitting on the bench in the neighbourhood park. He stuck out his head from the wall because he couldn't see how the man looked like. He just knew that the man was around Baekhyun's height. 

"What are they talking about?" Sehun frowned when he saw Baekhyun laughing happily while talking to the man. He was truly curious about the man's identity. He never seen Baekhyun laughing that happily with someone else. "Wait...did hyung just blush?" Sehun squinted his eyes when he noticed Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter