EIGHTH

Wild Flower

"I am home! Ahjumma? Anybody home? Dad ? Ah ... the business out of town?”, Kwon Jooyeol familiar with home alone thing, at least there is a maid who accompanied him.

Jooyeol threw his bag and sat at his desk. He took an envelope containing the letters and photos in diaries. A picture of a woman who was very gracious with her pink dress, Ahrin Bae, Kwon Jooyeol biological mother. A few minutes passed by staring at the picture of his mother, "Mom...I’m tired, very tired of it. I needed a friend, but they must’ve hate me. I miss you mom. I don’t want to disappoint dad. But..I also tired of my selfish attitude!", he burst in tears. He broke a ruler and injuring his hand. He ran out of the house without direction. His mind was blank. If someone asked him why he hate his life, happily he was going to answer, first, he missed his mother, second, he hated his father, third, what is life?

Jooyeol couldn’t stand the life he lived. He continued walking toward the street which is quite crowded, he didn’t see the traffic conditions or why would he care about what would happen to him. Kwon Jooyeol keep walking, he continued to run with the tears that kept rolling down on his cheeks. His vision wasn’t clear, the sound of the bell of a vehicle from the left. Jooyeol felt an impulse to the body, but all became very dark immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seo Hyunwoo ran into the hospital hallway toward the front, looking very worried. "How is my brother? Ah..I’m so sorry. I am the guardian of the patient Seo ChangKyun, my name is Seo Hyunwoo." The doctor explained that ChangKyun’s condition was pretty well except the arm that wasn’t fully recovered yet.

After three hours passed eventually ChangKyun’s condition stabilized, without waiting any longer Hyunwoo immediately showered his brother with questions. "How can I answer all of your questions? I do not even remember you can talk as fast as that, hyung!", replied ChangKyun without looking at the older. ChangKyun remembered Jooyeol, "where is he? Kwon..I mean Jooyeol, where is he? Is he okay?". Hyunwoo confused by what ChangKyun meant. Hyunwoo had thought that the impact on ChangKyun’s head was too hard to make him hallucinating.

ChangKyun tried to get up from his bed with the help of his brother, before he managed to stand, the nurse reminded him that he had to rest more. "Sorry, I'm sure that I came here with someone (?) his name is Kwon Jooyeol", he hoped that Jooyeol was fine.

The nurse showed where Kwon Jooyeol’s room and explained that Jooyeol was unconscious due to shock. "yah, are you involved in an accident due to your heroic action? Do you intend to save Jooyeol?" Hyunwoo really didn’t understand what was ChangKyun thought about.  ChangKyun saw no movement with Jooyeol’s fingers, "Hey, are you okay?”. Hyunwoo just stared at the younger with  'you must be kiddin’ me' expression.

"hyung, what? If something happens to him- he's the son of someone, okay? What's so bad if your brother is becoming an angel?", ChangKyun replied as if he was a mind reader. Kwon Jooyeol looked away, he felt angry because Seo Min foiled his plan to 'meet his mother’. Hyunwoo advised his brother to rest and wait if maybe Kwon Jooyeol would explain everything.