THIRD

Wild Flower

The sky turned from dark clouds to dark night with stars. "Hey ... wanna eat something? I'm very hungry" Hyun Woo asked the younger. There is no audible reply. ChangKyun looked only briefly and bowed his head, "hey buddy, tell me what happened, okay? Sorry we rarely talk..." Hyun Woo stated with a worried face and regret while patting his brother’s shoulder. "No problem, I'm fine, and is not your fault. It's just ... forget it" ChangKyun replied coolly trying to convince Hyun Woo that he was fine. Hyun Woo trying to read what happened, but of course it did not work.

Hyun Woo went into the kitchen to see the food supplies and took two pieces of cake, snack, and two cans of soda. "I wanted a relaxing time without my work. Hey bro come on! What if we talk? Would have been nice isn’t it?" Hyun Woo asked ChangKyun so he would talk and tell what happened.

Finally he sat beside Hyun Woo, Chang Kyun sipped the soda, tasting the cake..and start talking. "I know this is weird, but listen hyung..sorry if I couldn’t get a scholarship. I don’t know hyung, it’s hard to tell. It was better than I requested to transfer again, right?", ChangKyun bowed his head, his face was gloomy. Hyun Woo only slightly smiled, hugged and patted his brother’s back, telling him everything would be fine, "hey it’s okay..it’s not your fault. But are you going to tell me about what happened instead? Don’t keep it all bro", Hyun Woo chuckled at his brother, wishing he know everything. Chang Kyun nodded slowly, his expression became sad.

 

As long as you’re fine bro, that’s all our Dad wanted.