ELEVENTH

Wild Flower

Changkyun always understand that Jooyeol does not have ... everything. Affection, attention, family. He didn’t, yet have it,"It was definitely a very difficult time for you Jooyeol. It’s okay, you have a friend now. Listen, sorry if I’ve act like know everything about you. Now do you want to go down?" Changkyun  was hesitant with his own question.

Hyunwoo relieved to see the situation, he realized that Changkyun has grown and learned from his experience. Hyunwoo approached Jooyeol,"if you want to hear my advice, you can fall down on this floor, that-" Changkyun looked at his brother with a look. Hyunwoo laughed at the younger reaction,"let me finish..calm down.." Changkyun made a face and stopped his brother. Jooyeol grinned and feel grateful that Changkyun prevented him. If he did, his mother, she would hate him if he did a stupid thing,"thanks, Changkyun, for everything you did. And you too Hyunwoo hyung..I’m sorry too".

Doctors need the guardian of Kwon Jooyeol to give him therapy. Changkyun knew the fact that Jooyeol only had his father who didn’t even know his son was in the hospital.

Hyunwoo persuaded Jooyeol to notify his father’s mobile number or home address. In desperation, he decided to ask Mrs. Han about Jooyeol’s data. Hyunwoo felt guilty for disturbing Mrs. Han at early morning,"it doesn’t matter Mr. Seo..I will visit Jooyeol and Min later. Looks like our school also had to call you and Mr. Kwon" Hyunwoo familiar with the situation, he immediately went to Kwon Jooyeol’s house.

4:23 a.m.

Hyunwoo was very hesitant and embarrassed to press the bell, but he couldn’t let Jooyeol just like that. Finally a man opened the door and stared at him without a word. He must be look like his mom, he thought.

"Forgive me for disturbing this early morning. My name is Seo Hyunwoo, I’m Seo Changkyun’s older brother..Jooyeol’s friend. So-" before he can proceed, Mr. Kwon told him to get into his house and sat in the living room. "So, you're the brother of the students who are in trouble because of my son? directly to the point of the talks is not bad, isn’t it? How much is the cost?". Hyunwoo just got what Jooyeol meant.

"That matter has been settled, now the problem is that you, sir, Jooyeol’s guardian who don’t even know where Jooyeol is. And I'm sure you'll scold him when you meet him. Don’t you feel bad for him? He repeatedly do stupid things because of you" Mr. Kwon began furious with the attitude of Hyunwoo, they continued talking until finally Mr. Kwon decided to see his son.