Of Hot Chocolate & Fallen Laundry; 2min

Colors of the Season
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi_LaLa: Okay so it's almost the end of year time, Minho is moving to a new apartment building, Taemin has a big crush on his new neighbourhood, so he always pretend that he is going out to do something like throwing the trash when he sees from his window that Minho is coming back from work so they will "accidentally" meet in the corridor. Minho notices and finds it adorable so one day he invites Taemin to his house for a hot chocolate.

a/n I missed this lovely prompt somehow orz orz I'm so sorry!! also, I'm not sure if I did this prompt justice ;;; nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy ♡

 

Taemin yawned as he stepped out of his apartment with his basket of laundry, finding the hallway busier and noisier than usual. He casually watched what the commotion was about while he waited for the elevator and he soon found out that someone was moving into the empty apartment beside his. He remembered that it had barely been two days since the last student vacated it (since they had graduated). This complex was closest to the campus, just a five-minute walk away...it was no wonder people would move in even at such bizarre times, like in the middle of the month.

 

The elevator dinged and he got in, his eyes falling on the guy who had just unlocked the vacated apartment after saying goodbye to some other two guys.

 

The doors swiftly closed, dramatically blocking his view and Taemin’s eyes gained a spark of interest. Hmm, he’s handsome.

 

 

Taemin had completely forgotten about his new neighbor...but the next week when he had stepped out with his trash, there he was, getting out of the elevator. Taemin grew instantly conscious of himself because..., he wasn’t just handsome, he was insanely handsome. Their eyes met and Taemin looked away on instinct, but upon noticing him smiling at him, he looked back, returning the smile. His neighbor walked past him and Taemin quickly walked towards the elevator...because he knew from the way he had just behaved, he had a little crush on him and the last thing he wanted was him to see or smell his trash.

 

He let out a breath as the elevator doors closed, feeling his face heat up as he whispered to himself, “, , , , .”

 

 

He saw his neighbor around the apartment complex, mostly from his balcony where he usually stood and drank hot chocolate and enjoyed the view and air to take a break from his room’s stuffiness and his mind-boggling academics. The guy went out for jogs even in this chilly weather and it was beyond Taemin how he could be that dedicated. Sometimes the guy would be just returning from campus, hands tucked in his jacket as he quickly walked towards the apartment, his dark attire and hair slowly getting tainted with the falling snowflakes, his bag bouncing on his back with his steps.

 

Taemin didn’t want to...but he couldn’t resist his curiosity and he ended up asking the warden who had moved in next to him.

 

Choi Minho, Health Sciences Major.

 

Taemin was in Computer Science, no wonder their paths never crossed on campus.

 

One day, he was sipping on his hot chocolate in the balcony and upon noticing Minho enter the building, he waited a bit before he gathered his laundry and slowly stepped out, dragging the basket behind him. As he stepped out, the elevator dinged. Taemin turned to the elevator, trying to act nonchalant. He walked towards the elevator and watched Minho step out. Minho gave him a smile in greeting before walking past and Taemin thought he might have returned it too soon, too awkwardly as he stepped into the elevator, this time feeling so conscious and heated that he did not face the closing doors to sneak another glance of his neighbor.

 

 

He didn’t want to...but his crush was growing and he really wanted to see Minho up close even if it was for a few seconds. So he began doing laundry more frequently (his mom would have been so happy). He even stopped being lazy and stepped out daily to get his food instead of ordering a home delivery. He had bought those airlock, fragrant trash bags so he could even throw out the trash while walking past Minho without fearing that he will ruin his image by making the air stink.

 

He was doing a lot of stupid little things a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter