Beautiful

So Freaking Bwootiful (Beautiful)

Have you ever feel like the world stop spinning? 

Everything becomes so slow that you could even hear your own heartbeat? 

To tell you the truth, I have never experience it. Until now.

Beautiful. 

That must be his definition. Why is everything moving as to benefit him? Look at that light shining behind him, making him look like an angel. The wind blowing softly just across his hair, making them move as if dancing. 

'Nichkhun! Snap out if it!!!' 

Just second before he actually stops walking and looking at me. 

"Hi?" I tried to sound normal.

"How are you Nichkhun-ssi?" Ouh, that voice. 

"Fine, you must be fine too. I guess" why did I said that? Great, now I sound stupid. 

"How do you know that? Or did you stalk me?" He give me his beautiful smile. 

"I hope I can stalk you.... erm, I mean you look great and.., and very handsome so I guess you are well" please swallow me Earth.

"Oooh, is this your ice-cream? Can I try?" He asks with twinkle in his eyes. "Yes, so what flavour do you want to try?" I open the freezer.

"You" he said. "What?" I almost drop my heart. Did he just said 'you'? 

"Im not a flavour... maybe you could try.. err.. hah! This one, lavender flavour. Theyre new" I said as I hand him the cone of ice-cream. 

"Lavender will do. For now" he said as he try to pay for the ice-cream to which I refuse. "My treat" he just smile and walks away. 

"Oh man.. I forgot to ask his number" my motivation deflate again. 

~~~

"Chansung" my worker gave me a hurt look as if he had done something guilty. Do I need to probe on conversation he had with Junho? I feel the need to clarify. "What did he said" 

"He said something about you not like him and the gift you have" he look calmer now. 

"Why wont you look at my face?" I feel hurt that he avoids looking at me. I was surprised to see he immediately looking up. With eyes  so big I think his eyes going to pop. "What did he do? You look scared" I tried to coo my worker. 

"He said not to say..." he pouts as if I was the bad mother. "Channie... did he freeze you?" I got my answer with Chansung small nod. "That boy.. how many times I tell him not to disturb anyone" I let out a sigh. 

"Boss, he look concerned and he asks about your Ice-cream guy" said Chansung as he starts to clean up the left over flowers. 

"Dont tell him anything or he keep pushing you for more answers" I warn my subordinate. 'Hmmm.. but that cute guy doesnt look that harmful' Chansung thought in his mind. "No,he doesnt look fatal but he is dangerous for you" Chansung stop his cleaning. 

"He is right, you can read mind" he looks at me as if I have three eyes now. "Yes, when I chose to do so. I can do a lot of things Chansung. So can he" 

"Let's clean up for today. Go home Chansung before somebody stole your bike" to which Chansung responded by running to his bike. "That gullible boy, I didnt say now" well, I can finish in a heartbeat anyway. 'Sigh' "All finish"

~~~

"We need to talk" come a whisper behind the trees. "I would look crazy talking by myself" I retort. "Dont force me to come out" I sigh. "Why dont you? Why are you so afraid of the light? Junho, if you want to talk then lets do it face-to-face. If not..." I stand up signalling I am ready to leave. "Fine"

In a heartbeat, there he was. Standing by the bench with his hand in his front pocket. With that pout of his. 

"Sorry about your worker" he eyed me carefully. "Its okay, at least he is fine" I offer him an ice-cream. "How funny" before he took the ice-cream. "Its totally normal for two adults to sit on a bench and eat ice-cream" he chuckles. "Normal is too mainstream for us"

We keep eating in silence. "So... who's the ice-cream guy?" I like this about my brother, straight-forward. "A guy I just met" he hums. "Dont you miss me?" He starts fidgeting. "I do" he turns to me. "Then why wont you comeback?" He wants to hold my hand. "Junho... you know why I can't. I'm not you. I like how I lead my life, the life I used to be is..." I start to falter because thats what happen when we're together. Our emotions and feelings gets affected by each other. He is feeling very sad, so am I. "Sad?" He tried to get himself together. "Tell me about that guy" 

"Hmmmm... like fate. He was walking to his sister's grave that day and spotted lavenders. So, he rushed to my shop and maybe awestruck by me. Poor thing lost his sister and brought lavenders but I thought he has a girl" Junho smiles. "You sound 'in-love'. Is he beautiful?" I look at him and smiles. "He is. Beautiful creature. In fact, too beautiful to be just human" Junho look at me with knitted eye-brow. "Must be very beautiful, inside or outside?" 

"Both.. I wonder if he's an angel because no human is as pure and kind as him"