Lavender?

So Freaking Bwootiful (Beautiful)

Today marks the fifth day since that brown-soft eyed angel walks in my shop. I wonder how can a person look so angelic or maybe he is one. 

"Why is your hand so soft" 

*chuckles* He is so cute of a person. I hope I didnt hurt his feelings when I accidentally brought up about his deceased sister. Come to think of it, why did he bought a lavender just to be brought to her cemetry. Oh yeah, he said its her favourite. 

*ting-tong* Oh! A customer. 

"Hi Wooyoung, long time no see" said the man in all-black.

"What are you doing here Junho" retorts Wooyoung. 

"Come to check on you" Junho give a small smile. "I miss you brother" he looks at Wooyoung in the eyes. 

"Boss!" Suddenly Chansung yells through the back door. 

Startled by the yell, Wooyoung quickly turns around and looses his balance. In a quick reflex, Junho caught Wooyoung mid-air from falling on the ground. "Boss, are you okay?!" Chansung asks worries that his boss was injured. 

"Im okay... thank-- you for your fast reflex" he looks at Junho. "Can you put me down?" Junho nods and put his brother down. Chansung looks at them puzzled for their uncanning resemblance. "Who is this?" He looks at Junho and turn to look at Wooyoung. "Chansung, what is it that you call me for?" Woo asks his worker. "Err, I found your ice cream guy" Chansung smiles sheepishly. "What ice cream guy?" Junho looks at Wooyoung. "None of your bussiness, you know what? Maybe you should leave since you have no bussiness here" he deadpann at Junho. 

Junho utters a small sorry to Woo and walks out of the shop. He looks at Woo longingly before disappearing at the corner of the block. 

"Yeah boss, I saw him. The guy with the dead sister. Apparently, he sells ice cream. What was his name again, Nick... Nikung? Nich-something" chansung give up remembering Nichkhun's name. 

"Its Nich-khun, why are looking for him? Are you stalking him?" Woo looks at Chansung and laughing at how shocked Chansung looked. 

"No!" He snorts. "By the way, who was that? I didnt know you know someone from here" Chansung turns serious. 

"I dont. He found me here" Woo sigh at how fast Junho was able to track him. "Is he the one youre running away from?" Chansung looks sadly at Wooyoung. "I wish he is, he's the nice one. Its just I dont like it when he found me. He'll keep coming here" 

"Why wont you like it? You said he's nice" Chansung raises his eyebrow. "Its better you dont know" Wooyoung turns and slip off his apron. "He's at the park right? I'll be back later in the evening. I'll call you if i'm late and please close the shop" Woo walks out of the shop leaving Chansung with millions of questions to ask. 

"What is that?" Chansung just look at the shop's front door. 

Few minutes after his boss leave him alone in the Lavender Garden. 

*ting-tong*

"Hi, welcome to our shop" he greets the customer with a bow. "Hi" he was shocked to find out it was the guy in all-black attire. 

"Yes, errr. Hi, how may I help you?" He starts cleaning the already clean counter. "Who is the ice-cream guy?" Junho looks at Chansung. "I dont know who you're talking about" Chansung tries to avoid Junho's serious stare. "I'm talking to you, stop moving!" Junho curses under his breath. "!" He stomps his foot on the floor to vent out his frustration. "Sorry.." he touches the now freezed Chansung then he hugs Chansung. "You'll return to normal in 2 minutes. Im sorry. Please don't tell Wooyoung about this. He'll nag at me" Chansung thought the guy look so sad and apologetic. "Hi, my name is Junho. You must be Chansung, Wooyoung's worker" he beams his smile at Chansung. "Hmmnghddfwuuro" Chansung tried to speak to Junho. "Errr.. maybe you should just listen" he sit himself on the counter top. "How is he? Wooyoung, I mean" he just look at Chansung. "Happy.. I see. He loves doing this gardening and stuff" Chansung just blinks at Junho. "Yes, I can read your mind. Hhehehehe, Wooyoung did not tell you that?" Junho bursts into laughter. "You freaked out! Hahahaha! Yes, he can read mind. Actually more than that, but better you just asks him. Im telling you too much already" Junho pouts. "Time's up, sorry again buddy. Please... dont tell Wooyoung what I did to you and whatever I said to you" Chansung just nods as he looks at Junho's back leaving the shop again. 

"Wooyoung could do that?!" Chansung now starts to wonder what kind of man he works with. He never thought that Wooyoung is not an ordinary man. He honestly started to get scared by his boss. "Maybe I shouldnt make him upset from now on" he starts to talk to himself. 

*riiiiiing*

"Ouh! Sheeesh, that scared me" he went to answer the phone. "Boss?" Chansung tried to act normal. "He went to the shop again, didnt he?" Chansung now lost all the colour in his face.