Favorite Girl

Love On Fire: ONE SHOTS

Favorite Girl​​

 

 

Taehyung was on a high. Besides being a hundred miles above the sky on a plane, he couldn’t paint his happiness. Because sitting beside him was none other than his beautiful adorkable girlfriend.

His smile grew wider when she shifts comfortably in her sleep leaning closer to him. He took th opportunity and wrap his arms around her. He took his phone out and took a selfie for both of them.

He’s been waiting to have her all by himself like this and he just hope that everything will go according to his plans.

Thinking about plans made him remember Jennie’s threat...

“Make sure you got everything laid out because if your plan fails, I will make sure you will no longer see your Lisa…”

Aish, why did she have to find out about that. Taehyung thought.

They arrived at the farm after 25 hours of travel. They got off the car and they were greeted by Taehyung’s servants inside the main villa.

Lisa was very much aware of the eyes that were on her. It was like she was an unknown specie that wants to be dissected for answers. Instead of thinking what they think, she roamed her attention at the house.

The main villa looked very Caribbean. Most furniture are wood and there are plants in every corner of the room. The western air was a nice feeling on her skin and it made her feel less tired when she saw their vineyard. It was 30 minutes after 4am when they got there. She pushed her sunglasses back on her head and drew her attention on a portrait. It was an image of a young boy smiling back at the camera.

He was riding a horse and he was holding a bouquet of flowers. It wouldn’t take a genius to figure out who it was.

She was thinking and wondering how life must have been for Tae when he brought her back to the present.

“Come elephant Lisa, I’m going to show you to your room.” He said nudging the small of her back.

They were walking on the second floor at the south wing to her room when Lisa couldn’t help but admire the details of Taehyung’s house.

“You’re house is huge but it’s simple and cool.” She remarked nodding her head. They have houses like these too but they’re not as tropically designed like this one. Because her family members are mostly men, their houses looked neat and minimal.

“My mother is an interior designer. She likes to experiment with themes and furniture. In fact this is her latest project.” Taehyung noted while he plays with her hair, admiring Lisa’s appreciation of his house.

“Where are your parents?”

“My mom’s in Korea with my grandparents. My dad however is in New Zealand making partnerships with Jendeukie’s dad.”

“Oh.” Lisa assumed that maybe it was the reason Jen spoke to him in private. She didn’t bother asking him about it because it’s not something important. Right?

“I want to meet your mom.” She find herself speaking without any thought making her guy grin widely.

“Sure. A little disclaimer though…if you meet my family then that would mean longer commitments.” He said implying another thing.

They reached her door and Tae opened it for her.

 

“Wow!” Lisa’s jaw dropped when she saw her room.

Taehyung giggled at her reaction. “Glad you like it.”

“Oh my gosh that view!!!” She exclaimed, her happiness radiating on her face. The lights coming from the farm illuminated the bauty of the place. And it's just a view away from her.

Taehyung smirked and got his phone to record her.

Lisa couldn’t be more excited for what’s going to happen. She turned around to face him and she made a face when she saw him with his camera recording her.

She walked closer to the camera and puckered up her lips to blew some kisses.

Taehyung stopped recording and pinched her cheek. He held her hands and kissed it.

“Just make yourself comfortable in here, okay? I know you’re exhausted. I’ll just make some calls.”

Lisa nodded and closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead.

“You should rest too. You barely slept on the plane.” She said grabbing his hands that were on her face and holding it.

“Okay. I’ll sleep here.” He replied naughtily, propping himself on her bed.

“I did not mean here you maniac!”

“Of course I was joking.”

Lisa pulled him off the bed and Taehyung did not make it difficult for her. He let her pull him towards the door but before she can totally get rid of him, he wrapped her arms around her waist and dropped his head on the crook of her neck.

“Lisa I’m really sleepy. Will you take care of me please.” He mumbled on her skin.

“Baby I’m tired. I wanted to be taken care of too…hmm, whatcha think?” She tiptoed to hugged him back when she whispered that last sentence on his ears. V felt that weird hot feeling again and he flinched in place. He stepped back and stared at his girlfriend who was grinning innocently. Does she know what she’s doing to him or she’s just playing innocent?

“Y-you should rest. I’ll just meet you downstairs later. I’ll probably get some rest too… yeah…that’s what I’m going to do…yeah yeah…bye” He muttered before sprinting off.

“He’s so cute when he’s shy.” She giggled.

 

 

 

The first thing on their itinerary was wine making. Taehyung had had a good rest. After making a few business calls here and there, he finally laid on bed and got the rest he deserved. He was talking to a business partner while he waits for Lisa downstairs. It has been 11 hours since they got here but that’s still better than his other experiences with a jet lag before.

“Yeah you can visit. I’ll be happy to welcome you. But I won’t be much of a company because-”

He stopped mid sentence when he saw Lisa descending downstairs. She was dressed casually with a statement shirt and denim shorts. She smiled at him when she saw him at the lobby.

“I have a personal guest…” Taehyung continued. He can hear laughter from the other person on the line.

“Uh, I’ll get back on you later. Just tell one of the farmers that you’re expected to be here. Thanks.” He hanged up. That gave him more time to watch her come to him.

“Oh…so this is what Jimin meant when he said that sometimes he sees Rose-shi in slow motion. I thought he was just being cheesy…but I guess it’s true. No…maybe I’m just getting cheesy too? Am I?” – His thoughts.

“Ah, what a girl…” He thought out loud while her every movement was like a movie to him.

“OUCH!” Tae yelped when she hit him.

“Aish Kim Taehyung, you’ve been spacing out a lot sometimes I’m thinking of giving you a serious beating.” She just pinched his chest and punched his tummy. Lisa was already walking towards the door when he was brought back to his consciousness.

“Aishshshsh…if only she’s a little less violent and more romantic than childish then she’d be the perfect girl…aish.” He muttered while caressing the parts where she hit.

“Hey! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

Park Sooyoung just arrived at the vineyard from the university when she noticed that her parents were busy preparing the grapes for the wine process.

“Mom…Dad, what are you doing? It’s not the best time for harvest yet.” She asked wondering why her parents are working double time for this. Sooyoung’s family has been in charge of managing the farm while the Kim’s are away. They’re their second in command ever since the farm grew big in Korea. Her family and Taehyung’s family had been close ever since they were kids. They owe it to them because they helped them out of their debts when they thought there was no hope when their home was eaten by the forest fire.

“Taehyungshi just arrived.” Her mother answered smiling excitedly.

“Taehyungah’s here?” Her tone was obvious that she was looking forward to seeing him.

Because they’ve been friends since they were kids, they’ve always been paired up by everyone. That is why when they started going out on 8th grade she thought she was the luckiest girl. She was the one who confessed first because she couldn’t handle the other girls oggling him at school because she thought he was only hers. So when she saw him hesitate, she ran and bawl her eyes out. That’s when he chased her and he told her that he’ll go out with her if she stops crying.

“I’m going to the villa guys. I’ve missed him so much!” She gushed and hurried out.

“Wait, Sooyoungah!!” Her mother called but she didn’t get the chance to hear her.

“Let her be, she’s a big girl now.” Her dad said comforting her mom.

 

 

 

“Taehyungshi, it’s been years but if you’ll just give me another chance…let’s get back together again and forget about the past!” She thought as she ran to the main villa. She had met a few good men but none of them were like Taehyung. She was immature back then and she was a fool to let him go. When her family moved here she had a chance to move on. She had been hearing things that Taehyung got really popular in the university. He got new friends who are like him and girls just go crazy over him. It didn’t stop there because some say that he has become a player too - that part she wishes was not true. Because when they were dating, that was the reason she broke up with him. She just did not trust him enough to keep him around.

She was in the middle of running when she finally saw him at one part of the vineyard. He was laughing at something and she thought he’d never looked more handsome than he is now. His skin was darker too and his brown dyed hair was about to reach his eyes. Everything about him was attractive. Even the sound of his laughter.

She was pacing closer taking her time, thinking about the right words to say after a long time. Would he ignore her, or perhaps, he’s still mad?

She was finally ready to call his name when she heard someone beat her to it.

 

“YAAAA Taehyung Oppa!”

 

“Omo Lisa-shi why are you suddenly calling me Oppa?” She heard him say.

Who is Lisa?

She watched as the girl he called Lisa hit his arm. The girl was undeniably gorgeous. She could pass as a model because of her slender figure and perfect proportion. Although the girl was wearing simple clothes, it didn’t make her any less beautiful.

“Bad, bad, bad boy! You knew I was going for it but you didn’t even warn me aaiiiish!”

“But you looked really excited!! Who am I to stop you? I didn’t know poop looked like grapes to you.” He laughed.

The other farmers were laughing along watching the couple bicker.

 

One ahjussi noticed her presence and he brought Sooyoung in the conversation. But even though her presence was acknowledged, Taehyung’s attention wasn’t on her. He was busy attending to Lisa’s needs.

“I hate you!” Lisa sneered and Taehyung ignored her by helping her wash her hands.

“It’s alright. I can take care of myself.” Lisa whined.

“Tch. Just let me do this. I can’t let my favorite girl be upset over some p--grape.”

“Tch. This is all your fault!” She was about to pinch his chest again when he caught her hands and he smelled it.

“There, hey babe did you really touch the dog poo- OUCH!!!” Taehyung was violated again.

“Serves you right.” She smirked and walked passed him. Taehyung ran after her and put his arms around her neck and locked her from the back. He does this to JK too only his grip was a bit tighter. He wasn’t contented and he bit her shoulder.

“Oppa!” She nudged his stomach but he only ignored it. She was blushing because she knows that they were being watched.

“I wouldn’t mind tough love as long as it’s you Lisa.” He whispered. Lisa looked back at him and she stared in his eyes. She'll never get tired of staring into those eyes. It's as if Taehyung's eyes have powers that can tame her. When it comes to this guy, his eyes are absolutely her weakness.

 

Taehyung smirked at her reaction, if it wouldn't for their audience, he could've kissed her by now.

"Sometimes, I think you're torturing me on purpose." He said the words so low that only Lisa could hear. Suddenly, she couldn't think straight.

"Is that bad?" She found herself asking.

"No...but I don't know how long I can last without doing something." He whispered making her gulp.

 

 

They were having a staring contest when Taehyung heard his name called.

“Taehyung Oppa!”

Tae unwillingly tore his eyes off his girlfriend and shifted his gaze to his ex. Lisa was brought back to the present as well when their moment was interrupted.

 

 

On that day, Sooyoung realized that she was too late after all. Because of all the things she feared, this one hurt the most.

“O- Joyshi!” Taehyung called Sooyoung in her nickname, smiling at her. Lisa smiled at her as well.

“You just got off from school?” He asked.

“Y-yeah. I heard you arrived so... Wow. It’s really good to see you.” She stuttered speaking to him. She held her hands to prevent them from shaking.

“Um, this is Lisa my girlfriend. I invited her over because er… I don’t like missing her.” He looked at Lisa when he said those words.

The farmers made wolf noises at Taehyung’s confession. They weren’t used to seeing their master act like a lovesick puppy like he is now. Heck they’re not used to seeing him this sweet to a girl even before.

“Quit it. I swear I’m really going to hit you in the balls next time.” Lisa spat. She doesn’t like it when his cheesiness gets out of his skin especially when they’re in public. It’s because she doesn’t know how to respond so she always results in violence.

“I’m Joy by the way…I’m his…friend. I hope you’ll have a good stay here.” Sooyoung said keeping a good smile plastered on her face.

“I’m glad to meet you. Taehyungah’s told me good things about you.” Lisa mentioned and she could feel V’s mindful stare on her. He already mentioned about Joy during one of their dates. She knew his feelings about Sooyoung weren’t as strong as his feelings for her. But still she’s a bit sad that she’s not her first girlfriend but Sooyoung is. And Lisa’s sure that she wouldn’t ever think of giving up her boyfriend at any cost because she plans to keep him for the longest time.

“Oh cool. So do you know about us?” Sooyoung asked without thinking making their audience get awkward

with the conversation.

“Yeah I do.” Lisa answered confidently shifting her gaze from V to Sooyoung.

“I tell her everything.” Taehyung added biting his lip.

Lisa looked up at V and held his hand.

“So…this has been really awkward for me but it’s nice to meet you Miss Joy. However, this guy was just

telling me about his new Jacuzzi so I guess we’ll see each other later.”

Lisa dragged her boyfriend away from there and back to the villa.

On the other hand, her boyfriend couldn’t keep his smug face from showing because for the first time,

she showed him possessiveness. And he likes it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

HEY CHINGUUUS!

To all of you who are tuning in to Love on Fire I'm sorry that it takes me so long to update.

There's no excuse to that but I'm just really busy with work and although I have already organized 

the story in my head, I still have yet to put it on words and type it on my computer. I won't promise to

update as often as before but I promise to give you a good read to enjoy. 

Please continuee to support BTS and Blackpink!!!! And of couurse the SHIPS HAHAHAHA and also my story.

Thank you ARMYs and BLINK chinguuuus!

 

 

Till next chap :D