~First Date~

Puppy Love~

~First Date~

-Sorry I didn’t update for so long, hope you like this-

After the warm hug bestowed upon lucky Chanyeol, the love-struck boy finally got the courage to ask his Hyunie on their first date.

Of course, being the cute and innocent boy Baekhyun was he accepted whole heartedly with pink dusted cheeks.

As Chanyeol waited for Baekhyun on that fateful afternoon, he wondered what Baekhyun would be wearing picturing Baekhyuns’ cute eye smile towards him made him sigh in happiness. Oh, poor Chanyeol, his mouth dropped wide open after seeing Baekhyun open the door shyly with a few strands of his newly dyed hair hanging cutely. Making the boy look even more like a puppy to the love-struck boy.

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun with adoring eyes, as the boy chose to wear an oversized sweater and skinny jeans that showed the beautiful outline of Baekhyuns legs. Chanyeol thought proudly how beautiful his boyfriend was.

Baekhyun became shy under Chanyeols gaze as he stuttered out “C-channie d-do I look weird? You-you’re staring too much...” Chanyeol became flustered at that and yelled out “N-NO! I-I mean no of course not, you look beautiful. *sigh* I’m so lucky to have such a cute boyfriend like you.”

Again, making Baekhyun blush immensely. “S-stop you’re making me blush, fuu I know you do it on purpose Channie~”

Chanyeol suddenly became cheeky as he knelt down a little and got closer to Baekhyuns’ face while saying “Maybe~” and gave Baekhyun a big kiss on his lips making Baekhyun rush into the car while squealing trying to hide his now red face. Oh, Chanyeol loved being a tease to Baekhyun. His reactions were just so, so cute.

While the couple were in the car Baekhyun was pouting cutely knowing that was Chanyeols weakness making Chanyeol give in immediately.

When the couple finally got to the amusement park Chanyeol sneakily crept his hand between Baekhyuns’ thin fingers, liking how perfectly their fingers intertwined together.

Chanyeol could see Baekhyun eyeing the pink cotton candy after seeing the cotton candy, Baekhyun whined cutely “Channie~ won’t you buy me that pink cotton candy? Pretty Please~”

With a happy face Chanyeol bought the cotton candy, happy to be rewarded with a kiss on the cheek from Baekhyun. As the boy happily skipped with a blissful aura surrounding the innocent boy. ‘Oh how cute..’ Chanyeol thought while swinging Baekhyuns small hand.

 

-Part 1-