Jealous Chanyeol is the best Chanyeol-- Kai & Sehun

Puppy Love~

//Thank you all for subscribing to my fanfics ~// Comments make me inspired so feel free to leave a comment :')//

 

Guess whose banging their head against the door because they just scared a cutie away? Chanyeol. As Chanyeol was banging his head against the door he didn't notice the bell ringing, again. So since Kai and Sehun printed the spare key, (that Chanyeol had thrown away, because they would barge into his house which scared the hell outta him)  they both barged in to see Chanyeol with only a towel around his waist which Kai whistled at and Sehun said boredly "Jeez Chanyeol put some clothes on, Kai ew stop whistleing and we're leaving now hurry up!!." So Chanyeol quickly put some clothes on but before he went outside he looked at the note Baekhyun gave him which made him blush, suddenly Sehun shouted out "ONE TWO THREE! Byee we're leaving now!" Without thinking Chanyeol took the note and quickly ran off to catch up with his friends..

*At School* ;))

They were having lunch but the totally in love boy :)) could only think about Baekhyun as he played with his food. In the midst of his thinking he thought of 'Hmm I bet Baekhyun could make me food like cupcakes.. I wonder if his hair feels just as fluffy as it looks..Hah Hyunie would be a good wife..Wait what Chanyeol stop thinking, stop thinking, stop THINKING!" Suddenly Chanyeol felt a ball of paper being thrown at him, the dazed boy knew it was Kai as he said looking amused "Heyyy earth to Chanyeol, stop making that face you look weird..Like you're in LOVE~~" Kai and Sehun said the last part together. At that moment a small voice could be heard behind them after hearing that voice, Chanyeol immediately turned around to see a small timid boy with blushing red mochi cheeks. The boy was Baekhyun. The timid looking boy shyly presented scrumpcious looking red velvet cupcakes emitting a delicious scent which Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Chen and Kyungsoo sighhed at happily which all of them but Chanyeol shouted out happily "Hey cutie did you make those?You can sit with us anytime!!" Chanyeol was just frozen staring until the shy boy caught him staring suddenly letting out a squeal and said "Ehh M-mr neighbour y-you have c-clothes on n-now..Good! I-I hope you l-like my cake.." Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and Chen moved their heads side to side as they let out "Whhaaaa Chanyeol you ~what did you do to this innocent boy ehh? Lucky he gave you a cake!!" Kai and Sehun both said with a smirk on their faces "Baekkie~ why don't you sit next to us?"

'Oh hell no' --Chanyeol