Baekhyun's Baekery

Puppy Love~

//Huhuhu I'm sorry for the title, I'm running out of ideas ;3;//

'Oh hell no' Chanyeol thought in his head but quickly brushed the thought away. Hesitantly the groups' now center of attention, Baekhyun said in a shy voice "U-umm a-actually I would like to sit next to C-chanyeol..."

Which Kai and Sehun awwed at.Teasingly Chen leaned closer and asked "Oh why Chanyeol though Baekhyun?" At that the boy flushed red and stammered out "I-I like h-his smile..It-It makes him look handsome.."

Chanyeol quickly looked away quick not to reveal his red face but his red ears gave it away, which his friends about for the rest of the day.  The day passed quickly for Chanyeol, but just as he was about to leave he felt his shirt gently tugged on. Chanyeol turned around to see fluffy hair, flushed pink cheeks and slender fingers latching onto him but what really got him was Baekhyuns' innocent gaze towards him..

'Godammit Baekhyun stop being so cute, you're gonna give me a heartattack!' Chanyeol thought. Suddenly Chanyeol snapped out of his dazed mind as Baekhyun squeaked out "S-so I was wondering i-if you would like to come to my bakery, i-it's only a walk away from y-your house soo-" The taller boy gave Baekhyun a fright when he interrupted him by saying a little too enthusiastically "Yes! of course I would like to come!"

It was cute how he whimpered when he got scared..Chanyeol noted absentmindly..Baekhyun in response gave a lovely eye smile and giggled while saying "Hehehe yay~ I hope you like my cakes!" At that Baekhyun ran off which Chanyeol thought he was being a tease but he'll never admit that..

It was the next morning, Chanyeol had woken up extra early. He had made sure to look extra good as he looked in the mirror and practiced his smile.. 'Stupid he thought why am I doing this..I probably should get Baekhyun some flowers..."

Chanyeol was feeling very giddy as felt his palms get sweaty holding the daises and lilacs in his hand. Chanyeol thought it would be embarrasing if Baekhyun knew what the flowers were..As Chanyeol was in front of the bakery his eyes skimmed over the features. Big pastel letters writing out Baekhyuns' Baekery, in neon lights which Chanyeol smiled at fondly.

He also noted how pink the small building was..'Cute' he thought as he saw Baekhyun wearing a beater saying 'Kiss the Baker'. As the puppy like boy looked up he saw Chanyeol staring at him so he waved happily at him to come inside. As soon as Chanyeol walked in he was greeted with "Hii Channie~ welcome to Baekhyuns' Baekery!!" 

Baekhyun announced in a excited tone. Chanyeol immediately smiled seeing Baekhyun, which the innocent boy noted that it showed his dimple smiling even more, after that Chanyeol said "Um I got these flowers for you I hope you like them.." Chanyeol watched carefully as the smaller boy flushed a rosy pink and looked down.

Baekhyun replied by saying "Gosh Chanyeol, you just loove making me blush..Oh yeah! I was wondering if you would like to try something I call 'Cookies & Cream Cupcake delight!' Chanyeol saw Baekhyun a yummy cupcake sprinkled with something brown that looked like fairy dust filled with scrumpious looking cream..

But really Chanyeol didn't know a lot about cooking but he reccons if it's Baekhyun's cooking it will be delicious..And he was right the first bite Chanyeol thought out loud'Holy Kris this tastes like heaven!' Baekhyun frowned cutely while saying "Whose Kris?" which Chanyeol replied casually with "A guy with good eyebrows that will eat anything you give him..That's what" while eating the cupcake hurriedly..

They talked a bit more about cooking tips, puppies and the bakery (but if Chanyeol asked Baekhyun would cook for him) So just as Chanyeol was out the door Baekhyun giggled while holding the flowers "Hehehe oh Channie you don't think I know that those flowers mean innocence and First Love..Silly Chanyeol"


//I hope you like this!!//I'm sorry this is very boring//