Jealous (Part 2)(ChungMi)

One Shot Collection of I.O.I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chaeyeon laugh when Chungha finish told her story.   "Why are you laughing?that not funny at all,"   Chaeyeon stop from laughing and look at Chungha.   "Unnie,unnie,..you get jealous easily, you know?that was his classmates,is it wrong for them to have a little skinship?"   "Of course,Somi is mine,so nobody can touch him,"   Chaeyeon shake her head.   "Just go and talk with him,after the school end,I know you miss him already," Chaeyeon joked,and that make Chungha chuckled.   "You right Chaeyeonie,"

 

 

(/^▽^)/

 

 

School time were end,and now Somi was in front of Chungha's class.

Chungha that walk out with Chaeyeon saw him but she ignore him.

Somi sigh but he still follow Chungha even though she ignored him.

They walk past the flower shop and Somi stop there.Chungha saw Somi stop at that flower shop.

"Why did he stop there?do he wanna to buy me a flower,"

 

"Unnie,why?"Chaeyeon asked.

 

Chungha shook her head.

"Nothing,let's go,"

 

Chungha then walk leaving Chaeyeon behind.Chaeyeon smirk,she know her unnie was looking at Somi.

Then Somi walk out from the shop with a bouquet of flowers in his hand,he smile.

 

"Oh,Chaeyeon noona,where is my girlfriend?I saw you two were walking together earlier,"

 

"Well,maybe she left me,"

 

"Oh,so do you wanna me to accompany you?"

 

Chaeyeon chuckle and shook her head.

"No need,i'm waiting for my Kyulkyungie,just go to your girlfriend, maybe she was already waiting for you in front of her house right now,"

 

"Oh you right noona,bye,"

 

Somi bid his goodbye to Chaeyeon the rush to Chungha's house.

 

Somi press the bell as soon he arrive there,he hope Chungha will open the door and when the door open it's only make Somi to sigh because the one open the door is not his girl,but Chungha's younger brother,Kim Sohye.

 

"Somi-ssi,what are you doing here?and why are you sweating a lot,it seems like you just running,"the clueless guy asked.

 

Somi about to answer but Sohye begin to talk again.

 

"If you want to meet with my noona,she is upstairs, in her room,but.."

 

"But..?"Somi asked.

 

Sohye grinned.

"Give me a snack first,then you can come in,no snack no meet,"

Sohye smirked.

"This penguin hyung...,i don't have a food with me right now,but i can order you a pizza after i meet my girl,"

 

"Hmmm...alright, you can come in,btw have you saw Mina?"

 

Somi sigh,again.

"I don't see her,why?"

 

Sohye shook his head.

 

"Alright you may come in,"

 

Somi finally step in,he rush to the upstairs. He knock the door.

 

"Who?"Chungha asked from inside the room.

 

Somi knock again.Chungha sigh and open the door,she thought it was her brother Sohye so she scold him.

"Why are knock the door again Sohye?i told you to not disturb me right----Somi?"

 

Somi smile,he hand the flower to Chungha but she doesn't take it.

 

"Why are you here,?"Chungha crossed her arms.

 

"Can you accept my flower first?"

 

Chungha roll her eyes.

"No,"

 

Somi sigh.

"Fine,well..i come here to make it up with you,,you know,," Somi wiggle his eyebrows and that only make Chungha annoyed more with him.

 

Chungha sigh heavily and quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter