No more you(Dodaeng)

One Shot Collection of I.O.I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoen was lie down on his bed.It's been a month he broke up with Yoojung.He sigh and get up from his bed then standing in front of the mirror.He looking his self in the mirror and he sigh again.

"Why are you doing this to me Yoojung,?"ask him while looking in the mirror.He really hate to seeing himself like this.His eyes become puffy cuz of crying hardly.He really wanna to broke the mirror.Then he take his jacket and car's key and exited the room.

Now his was otw to the cafe they usually go.He look at the passenger side and sigh heavily.He parking his car a bit far from the café.He heading toward the café, it's really awkward walking there without Yoojung linking her arm with his.He arrive at the café and sits.

"Oh,Doyoen,"greets Mina. Doyoen smile weakly to him.

"What do you want to order dude?"

"Anything, "

"Then one hot milk chocolate,? " Doyoen looks at him.

"Err..sorry Doyoen"he apologize.

"It's ok.Give me a hot chocolate," Mina nod and walking toward the counter to tell what Doyoen order.

"One hot chocolate, "tell him to his employee.Then he go to Doyoen again and sits face to him.

"So how are you now,?"ask Mina.

"Fine.."he reply just with only one word.

"Are you still cannot forget about her?" Doyoen shook his head.His order are arrive and he drink it. Then he sigh heavily.

"I can't.. she always appear in my head once I close my eyes,when i was watching tv,when I eating and..when I saw another people their face become like her,"

"Doyoen..you need to move on,"

"I can't Mina..I can't.., "he sigh.

"Stop being like this,we can't stand seeing you like this,you don't go to the office and make Sejeong noona to handle all about the office, do you know she have a hard time,?!"babbling Mina.

"Ok, ok, I'll try to move on,"

"Don't try,but do it and please eating Doyoen you looked so skinny.Let's have a dinner with us tonight at home,"suggest Mina.

"Alright I'll go there, "

"And one more thing Doyoen, please take a shower you really smelling like..,"

"Yah! " Mina laugh and that make Doyoen smile a bit.

****

At Yoojung's house.

"Yoojung are you ok,? "ask Pinky.Yoojung nod.

"I'm ok unnie,don't worry,"

'You look so pale Yoojung,how can I'm not worry about you "babbling her. Yoojung smile sadly.

"Are you still remember about him,?" Yoojung nod.

"Then go meet him and tell the real story,"

Yoojung shook her head.

"He not gonna believe it,"

"How did you know he not gonna believe you?you didn't try it yet,"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter