Player to a Puppy(Chaekyul)

One Shot Collection of I.O.I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Zhou Jieqieong,wake up we already late to go to school, "said Nayoung.

Jieqieong groan.

"10 more minutes, "

Nayoung pull the blanket from Jieqieong body.

"Aish! this stone hyung!ok! I'll wake up now,"

"You already wake up,now go take a shower,be faster if you don't want to take a bus to go to school."

"Ok, ok, "Jieqieong quickly go to the bathroom.Nayoung go to dining room.

"Where's your brother,? "ask Mrs.Zhou.

"Take a shower,"

Mr.Zhou just shaking his head.

"It was his first day to go to school here and he already late,"said Mrs.Zhou.

Nayoung eating his breakfast.Jieqieong just move from China to Korea.Nayoung and him was a siblings.But Jieqieong grow up in China while Nayoung in Korea.Jieqieong grow up there cuz their grandparents want he to acompany them there but now he move to Korea cuz their grandparents already died.

Jieqieong go down to join his family to breakfast. "Good morning dad,mom,"

"Good morning too,"Mrs.Zhou reply.

Jieqieong drink his coffe. "Where's hyung?"

"At the garage, "reply Mr.Zhou.

"What?Oh my!idw to ride a bus,"

He quickly take a bit his sandwich,then rush to the garage.

"Hyung,"

"Get in," Jieqieong quickly get in to Nayoung's car then Nayoung drive it.

"Heh, to close, "

"What?"

"I almost take a bus,"he said in Chinese language. Nayoung shake his head.Jieqieong playing with his phone then he received a few messages.He open it.

From unknown1:Oppa,when we'll meet again,I miss you like crazy..

"Geez..miss me like crazy,huh?"

From unknown2:Oppa,why are you not calling and message me,I miss you,you know.

"That why I not call and texting you,cuz I'm not miss you."

Nayoung frowning.

From unknown3:Oppa!Oppa!Oppa!Oppa!When our date again?I really missing your smile.

"Yuck.."He stop to reading the messages there a lot of messages he not read yet but he just ignore it.

"Who are you talking with,?"

"Nothing hyung,"

"Your girlfriends? "

"Oh!how did you know are you stalk my phone?"

Nayoung roll his eyes.

"Who want to stalk your phone huh?your phone just full picture of girls."

Jieqieong look at his brother.He laugh awkwardly.

"Stop laughing, you better practice to say in Korean language, "

He stop the car.

"Here we are,"Nayoung take out his key's car and get out ,Jieqieong too.

"I'll walk you to the teacher room,"Jieqieong nod. On their way to the teacher room a lot of girls students greet Nayoung.

"Uhh..you kinda have a lot of fangirls hyung,"

Nayoung just ignore him.

A group of girls walking pass them,but something captured Jieqieong's eyes.A girl that have face like an angel.Jieqieong can't take his eyes from looking at that girl.Nayoung saw it and patting his brother's shoulder.

"Wow..she really gorgeous, "

"Who's?" Jieqieong shocked with his hyung voice and that make him jump a bit.

"Gosh!You make me shocked hyung," Nayoung grin a bit.

"Btw, who's that girl?"

"Which girl,?"

"That most gorgeous in that group of girls that walking pass us early, "

"Oh,I think you talking about Chaeyeon,"

"Chaeyeon?that was a pretty name like the owner,do you know her?"

"Not really,sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter