I Want A Baby(DoChae)

One Shot Collection of I.O.I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyeon and Chaeyeon was a lover when they was still in high school.They almost break up when Chaeyeon continue her study because of long distance relationship.But nevertheless,they relationship become strong again when Doyeon continue his study in a same university with Chaeyeon.After they graduate Doyeon replace his dad position in their company while Chaeyeon become a teacher in a high school.2 years later,they married.

*

"Doyeonie wake up,you already late to go to your office," Doyeon groan.

"Give me 5 more minutes, "he said while pull Chaeyeon in his hugs. Chaeyeon shake her head.

"Wake up,you late already, don't you have a meeting this morning? " with that Doyeon wake up.

"Ah,you right babe,almost forgot about it,thanks for wake me up and remind me about my meeting,"he kiss Chaeyeon forehead.

"That was my job as your wife," Doyeon smile.

"i wanna take a shower first," Chaeyeon nod and her husband go to the bathroom.

Their marriage almost pass over 2 years and they still don't have a child. Doyeon done preparing himself. He go to the dining room.He saw his wife preparing a breakfast for them.

"What's our breakfast today,?"he ask while sitting on the chair.

"Your fav," Doyeon smile widely.

Chaeyeon pour the coffee in the Doyeon's glass.Doyeon take a sip his coffee.Then he eat the omelet his wife cooked.

"How it's? "

"Delicious like always," Chaeyeon smile.Doyeon continue to eat.

"Doyeonie,"

"Hm.. " Chaeyeon become silent for awhile.

"Um..I want a baby," and with that he choke.

Chaeyeon became worried and she give Doyeon a glass of water.

"Are you ok? "she ask while patting Doyeon's back.Doyeon drink the water.

"I-i'm ok, " Chaeyeon sigh.

"So..?"Chaeyeon ask. Doyeon raised his eyebrows.

"I said I want a baby,so..we can right? " Doyeon sigh.He look at his wife.

"Babe..ik that you really wanna a baby..but.."

"But..?"

"I'm not ready yet,"he look at his watch.

"I need to go now..let's talk about it when I come back home,ok? "

"Hm,ok, " Doyeon give a peck on Chaeyeon's lips.

Then exits their house.Chaeyeon sigh heavily. She go to their room to preparing herself to go to her workplace.

**

She at the hallway she otw to the teacher room.She enter the room and sits at her desk.

"Good morning Chae,"greet Chungha that next to her.

"Good morning to unnie,"reply Chaeyeon heartless.

"Do you have any problems Chae?why are you look not happy today,"

"Hm..yea,"

"What's it your problem?" She look at Chungha.

"Unnie,it's wrong if I want a baby,?"

"No..so the problem was, you want a baby right?" Chaeyeon nod slowly.

"Well..i don't think wanna have a baby was a problem, "

"Hm,ik that unnie,"

"So what actually your problem?" Chaeyeon sigh.

"The problem is Doyeon,"

"Oh,what wrong with him,did he cheat behind you?!" Chaeyeon shake her head.

"No..,"

"Then,what's it?"

"He not ready yet to having a baby,"

"I see..,have you asked why he not ready yet,?"

"Nope,I just told him about i wanna have a baby this morning and he said we'll talk about it when he come back from work,"

"Oh,"

Then they do their own job.

**

Chaeyeon just come back from school.She lay on the sofa,she look at her phone.

"4p.m,3 hours more Doyeonie will come back,"she go upstairs to clean herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter