#Blog6 (Part 2/2)

Anonymous Blogger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonfox_1796.blog#6

I’m BaCk FaM. Lol it’s been a while right? So many things on my mind and frankly I don’t really know what to do about them. Have spoken about that cute but handsome stranger? I don’t think so.

Hah story time!

So a few weeks ago when I was on the bus some stranger sat beside be and spilled his coffee on my jacket and he started apologizing and rubbing off the stain and he looked like a lost puppy. It was so cute. We were so caught up in talking about the jacket that I couldn’t even get his name but I got his number. That went pretty fast right? *inserts smirk emoji*.

Lmao I wish. He only gave it to me so that he could text me about making up for my jacket. We didn’t text each other after and I hadn’t seen him after that episode took place but fortunately at lunch Hao brought his friend Seokmin over to our table to introduce us.

The stranger was there again but obviously we didn’t talk much. While coming back home today I met him and he offered to walk with me to the bus stop but then he suddenly had to leave because of some girl ‘Minseo’. She obviously must be his girlfriend.

I really don’t know if I should feel bad or what. I can’t really that I ‘like’ this stranger because I don’t really know him too well but I guess it’s a crush. I just think he is a nice person and is certainly very cute. I just want to get to know him more and get to know more about him as a person

. Although I don’t know how easy that’s going to be because I haven’t even got is name yet and he already knows mine which I wonder how but I guess I mustn’t have been paying attention. I just hope we can meet again and talk more and get to know each other better. I sound desperate but this stranger really intrigues me.

I guess that’s all I have for now and I have a bunch a load of assignments piled up to do. I hope all of you have a nice evening x.

 

(NARRATOR’S POV)

Wonwoo laid on his bed facing the ceiling and leaving out a sigh. His thoughts completely consumed by a certain handsome stranger. He knew couldn’t do much about it anyway so he just decided to get to his desk and starting working on his literature essays.

After typing on his keypad for almos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter