#Blog2 (Wonwoo's POV)

Anonymous Blogger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonfox_1706.blog#2

Well hello there. I know I had said that I would continue the rest of my blog later but didn’t do so, I apologize. First day of the second semester at uni was actually such a pain in the , not the uni exactly but the whole process of getting there and bumping into people in the process.

As I mentioned in my last blog about how late I was , I literally sprinted out my apartment 10 mins later , putting on the first thing I found in my closet. And then I realized I had missed the first bus and was going to have to wait for the second one. *ughhhhh* whatever that doesn’t even matter. All I’m trying to say is that I was late, I got my coffee spilt on my shirt , some jock bumped into me and made a big deal about it and a lot of girls kept squealing behind my back.  Now that may sound odd because who wouldn’t want girls fangirling over them? Well, not me. It’s not like I hate girls or anything, I just don’t like too much attention. I’m a little bit of an introvert and when I attract a lot of attention I get very uncomfortable. I usually use around pair of glasses , so I look a little nerdy and no one really bothers talking to me then nor do I get any sort of attention. Not trying to brag but I do have the looks or at least what people have told me.

Apart from all of this boring stuff, I met Jun, my best friend.

Moon Wen Junhui. Chinese and a ’96 liner just like me. He’s the vice-captain of the martial arts club and is an actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter