#Blog5

Anonymous Blogger.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NARRATORS POV)

It’s been a week since Wonwoo’s encounter with the mysterious yet handsome stranger. No messages were exchanged between them too. At first Wonwoo didn’t want the stranger to go through doing so much for his jacket but now he desperately wants to use his jacket as an excuse.


“YAH JEON WONWOO! WAIT UP!” Wonwoo turned around after he recognized whose voice that was. Kwon Sooyoung a.k.a Wonwoo’s best friend ‘after’ jun. “yah~ I called out to you like a hundred times! Are you deaf or something? What were you thinking about that you couldn’t even hear me scream like a whale?” Wonwoo rolled his eyes at his friend being so dramatic but also blushed at the fact that he was actually dreaming about a special someone. Shaking his thoughts off he just walked to class while listening to his friend constantly go on about some new friend ‘Seokmin’, he met. Apparently Minghao who is also in the dance team with Seokmin introduced them.


Wonwoo was staring out the window while tapping his pencil on his textbook until their subject teacher walked in. Wonwoo groaned to himself after he saw who it was. It was currently business class and instead of their usual professor, Mr.Yao, their worst nightmare Mr. Song was going to substitute.

 Wonwoo doesn't know how he survived those dreadful 50 minutes of class but he got through it. Wonwoo laid his head on the table as everyone started leaving the class for lunch. I guess a sloth is always a sloth huh? C’mon JEON get your off that seat and walk to the cafeteria with us” Soonyoung yelled. “Ughh~~ I don't wanna” Wonwoo said nuzzling his face deeper into his folded arms. “They have hamburgers but I guess I'll just savor them alone. Byeee won-ah” as Soonyoung turned around to walk out the door he heard a ruckus of some tables and chairs colliding and smiled because he knew it was Wonwoo who literally just stormed his off his seat. “You're really a pig for hamburgers aren't you?” “Shut up kwon! If you already know why do you need to state it? Hamburger is my life.” He said as he slung his arm over to his best friend’s shoulder. As they entered the café they took their trays and walked over to their table.

 Normally Wonwoo would just eat a little with everyone around and grab his meal and walk over to his little spot. Which is basically the garden lounge which is at the back of the university. Since it's at the back not many people go there so Wonwoo really likes to spend his time there and just lay in the comfort of his silence. But today things were going to be different.

 As Wonwoo took his seat he saw Minghao and another boy who he has never seen making their way to the table. “Guys this is Seokmin, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter